Customize

CO$ and LINKS TO TERRORISM???

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by scaryanonymous, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Anonemoss Member

Re: CO$ and LINKS TO TERRORISM???

Evil networks with evil, go figure.
  2. Samuel Hughes Member

Okay ... I'm weighing in.

We can find connections between anything and anything else, and maybe there's a real connection or not, but here's the point:

PEOPLE FIND OUR ACCUSATIONS HARD ENOUGH TO BELIEVE AS IT IT. STAY ON TARGET.

The public has seen the articles and interviews proving CoS is a malicious cult. But they don't believe it because the truth WE KNOW reads like a sci-fi novel. Any accusations that can be easily dismissed or too hard to prove outright will be used against us.

HOWEVER, keep researching and posting here, as if there is truth in the conspiracies, it will drive them mad knowing we are investigating THEM.
  3. transientox Member

I saw someone mention on the first page that Atta's girlfriend may have been a Scientologist. This is in fact false.

There was an Amanda Keller who was in the Sea Org, and an Amanda Keller who was Atta's girlfriend. They are two different people according to Daniel Hopsicker.

http://www.madcowprod.com/mc302004.html
  4. Re: CO$ and LINKS TO TERRORISM???

Thanks for posting that clarification. It's good when misinformation is corrected. Helps us see the truth more clearly masfstfi.jpeg
  5. xyzzy65535 Member

Hey, whatever gets your attention.

I submit that the only connections we need to care about are CAUSAL connections. Khashoggi and Atta were both Saudi Arabs. That's a connection. Solomonyan and either Khashoggi or members of his family are or were Scientologists. That's a connection. Are they meaningful connections? Not necessarily, and in my judgment almost certainly not; but clearly we have different senses of how things work.

Anyway, it's a little late to be saying these are different stories. It was the original post that tried to smush them together, and later posters have made a big deal about the Associated Press story backing them up, when it actually only supports one of the three. (Yes, three: for no one has yet suggested that Khashoggi family members' involvement with Scientology has anything to do with Hilliard's ownership of the flight school where Atta trained. So there are two separate Khashoggi stories (even if one grants that Khashoggi had anything to do with the flight school, for which there's been no evidence either) and one unrelated Solomonyan story.)

What was the first post supposed to convince me of again? Seriously, what is the claim?
  6. xyzzy65535 Member

Then why did the OP ask us to Google Atta and Scientology? What else comes up that would be of any interest?
  7. Re: CO$ and LINKS TO TERRORISM???

I searched it I didn't find anything.
    If you have the link I would be happy to look at it
    Otherwise give proof or don't waste my time
    :guyfawkes:
  8. xyzzy65535 Member

I'm glad someone agrees with me.
  9. JeanGrey Member

I think to most American's, for our purposes, arms dealing is seen as a terrorist activity. He may not have hopped on a plane and buried 300 of my brothers and sisters below him...but for the purpose of propaganda the distinction is unnecessary The Church of Scientology brought in a man who sells illegal arms to gang-bangers in Baltimore, MD. Would make for a great Fox on your side expose...

What we need is some sort of financial records...something that shows a "solid" money trail. Anything less is easily balked at.
  10. Re: CO$ and LINKS TO TERRORISM???

yes so where's the person who posted this un?
    :guyfawkes:
  11. Re: CO$ and LINKS TO TERRORISM???

I think we need to revist the facts about the terrorist arms dealer coming into the U.S. on a CO$ backed R1 Visa..As reported by the AP.

First, how did he know he could get one via the CO$?

Second knowing the paranoia of the CO$ does one honestly think an unknown can walk into a CO$ and just politely ask for a R1 visa?

CO$ is notorious for filtering out infiltrators with the auditing proceedure. Surely the Terrorist/arms dealer had to have infiltrated his local ORG in order to gain enough trust to actually get them to sponsor him and write up the I-129 form.

Third, the dude is an arab type, the CO$ is not active in any mainstream arab countries and surely anyone in charge of issuing visas to even KNOWN CO$ person might think twice about arab dude asking for one? (Even if he applied from Britain...which would have been somewhat easier.)

The above list transcends common sense. Literally.

Please do a little research on how difficult it is to come into the U.S. legally. Understand the visa process. THIS is not an accident although it COULD have been a wiley terrorist/arms dealer evily tricking a poor, unsuspecting clam into sponsoring him, this process is not a command decision (more than ONE CO$ would have had to help) surely ONE of the people in the CO$ visa chain would have had some question about this guy? Apparantly not. Just because the CO$ got AWAY with it, does not mean there was not some form of payment for the visa, it does not mean they were duped, and it does not mean there are not more.

Personally, from what I have read of the CO$, I suspect wide-spread visa fraud is part of their operation. They need slaves to come to each org and work for nothing..wash the dishes, take out the garbage, and clean the toilets. Getting people signed up from poorer countries them shipping them to orgs outside their home country to be a CO$ slave for "reduced price" services is nothing more than human trafficking. The slaves work for the company store and will never be able to pay off their "debt." This is disgusting.
  12. xyzzy65535 Member

yes so where's the person who posted this un?
    :guyfawkes:[/quote:37nafejw]
    See the OP
  13. xyzzy65535 Member

Not an Arab, an Armenian--it says so in the AP article. That means he's very unlikely even to be a Muslim (look it up). And it explains why his arms sources were supposed to be in the former USSR. That he was willing to sell to supposed terrorists makes him an evil man but not a terrorist.

But the rest of your points are at least plausible, although I have no problem believing he could have concealed being in the arms trade from the Co$. It might simply never have come up. In any case, Scientology's R-1 visas certainly are a clam-ant abuse. They shouldn't even be able to issue them.