Customize

CO$ Complaint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boris Korczak, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Boris Korczak Member

A few days ago David Aden of Scientology fame complained to YouTube about a video I had up on my channel where he and I had a BS discussion. The video is now >9000 or 2 years old.

My suspicion is that someone at his day-job, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, stumbled on the video and gave him shit.

So, as our story continues, little David complained to YouTube about "Big bad me" having a video of him on my channel in which he is "identifiable."

For those who don't remember, here are some links to the video's in question from 2 YEARS AGO:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yQkCFq_XSM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSxVbvQKZa4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEIySgRrdaQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEecSZa8TdM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E8lpzucyiU

In any case, I got an email from YouTube today and I'll just copypasta the text below because it's easier that way.

"On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:19 AM, YouTube Support <support@youtube.com> wrote:
    Hi there,

Thanks for your email.

We are unable to identify a privacy violation of our Community Guidelines
    in the content that you have identified
    (http://youtube.com/t/community_guidelines).

We would encourage you to resolve any issues directly with the creator of
    the content in question. You may be able to contact the user through
    YouTube's private messaging feature.

Regards,

The YouTube Team"

So, in closing there are two lessons to be learned from this. The first lesson is that videotaping someone on the street is legal as they don't have any expectaction of privacy.

The second lesson to be learned is this: Don't talk to strange spies or you might end up on YouTube.

Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Herro Member

2 > 9000

wut
  3. I guess the more widely applicable lesson is to not be an idiot in public, or you might become an Internet superstar. Without Internet idiots, Tosh.0 and Whacked Out Sports would not exist. Also, less talented late night comedians would be screwed.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Boris Korczak Member

The trouble is when the idiot works for govern-mental agency like Nuclear Regulatory Commission and makes decisions about the Cold Fusion. Are we in trouble or what.

Stay safe.
    BK
  5. Herro Member

Are you fucking kidding me? I know you're a nut, but come on.
  6. Anonymous Member

KOLD FUSION NYET!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. In his defense, I find it absolutely credible that our tax dollars may be used to fund research into cold fusion. After all, what is a government for except to waste money while occasionally providing a useful service? Besides, if a scientist is crazy enough to think cold fusion can work, would you really want them near anything important or where he or she cannot be monitored?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Miranda said: no more ad hom.

Mod Edit: Just helping you out.
  9. Anonymous Member

No-U.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. FUCKING WORD ! Do any of us want Scientologists near Nuclear Devices (remember theXenu Story)
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Boris Korczak Member

Yep. All what we need is a CO$ having its hand on our Nuclear Crap and an amator spy in Cold Fusion .
    Operation Snow White should give the government some ideas how to avoid giving access to cult members. I wonder how many CO$ members work inside our federal security system - Homeland Security. Intelligence, etc., and how do they apply it for their "religious missions".
    The guy is obviously intelligent and knows what to share with his superiors within the "church".
    Is the government providing useful services?
    Cold Fusion research or as I know it Low Energy Nuclear Reaction is largely disbelieved by scientific community and is of course a waste of money that we do not have spending it on opressive regimes and our two stupid wars.
    When talking about crazy scientist who preaches in the middle of a street about scientology I think he should do it as his day job. Anonymous would have some fun listening to him from time to time as they did 2 years ago.
    Stay safe.
    BK
  12. Sponge Member

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5694888509800082473
    The relevant segment starting at 40m08s in this subtitled French TVdocumentary &quot;Scientology: Above the Law&quot; is about scientologist Pierre Denis an engineer at a french nuclear plant of EDF, the country's electricity body. In 1998 He was denied a key job and moved to a non-nuclear department.
    In 2007 he lost a court case against his boss for discrimination where he wanted 50,000 Euros damages.

ES_05144.JPG
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Boris Korczak Member

I strongly urge everybody to watch this documentary video.

Stay safe.
    BK

• Like Like x 1
  14. Scatman Member

I think it constitutes prudent policy to exclude members of the scientology criminal enterprise from working in the nuclear and bioweaponry areas. As Hubbard said, "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." "Ruin them utterly if you can." "Earth would be much better lying in chunks in an orbit around the sun."
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Boris Korczak Member

I think they should be excluded from any positions that has anything to do with judiciary, federal government, police, etc. Bioweaponry and the contractors working for defense industry should also keep them at distance. It applies also to the WH and US Congress.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Your type of thinking is the same type that is abused by bigots everywhere. A person's belief in Scientology is not a precursor for unlawful behavior until the Scifag chooses to embrace beliefs and/or loyalties that would encourage him or her to break the law or engage in corrupted practices at the benefit of their cult. And its not eventual for everyone in the cult, BK. Many remain Scientologists for years and years without committing a single crime for Hubbtard's belief system. They just end up wasting money. One can argue Christians, Muslims, Hindus, or Jews can develop unlawful ulterior motives from their belief systems.
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Cudgel Member

This whole topic has become tl;dr.

Has anyone mentioned that ColdFusion ColdFusion is a commercial rapid application development platform?

Google is your friend (in most cases) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ColdFusion
  18. adhocrat Member

and yet scientologists maintain that they can use violence to achieve their ends. "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." This is plainly against public policy. I don't want someone with that attitude in a position where they can influence policy. The results will always harm others by design and intention.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Scatman Member

You make a fundamental attribution error. Group social influence may be sufficient to induce scifags to engage in or be complicit with criminal activities for the cult. I think you are ignorant of the Stanford Prison Experiment.
    Wasting their money or giving lots of money to an extremist group so it can carry out its agenda?
    Argue it then. Go for it.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Herro Member

Ah so they should be systematically excluded from public life? Isn't that the kind of shit you were supposedly fighting against during the cold war mr big bad super spy?

You know Scatman, just when I think there's no way you can out do your blind bigoted hatred of Scientologists, just when I think there's no way you can make a more absurd claim, you out do yourself once again. Bravo sir, way to raise the bar for moon bat paranoia. I am in awe.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Scatman Member

Herro, you do not know me, you don't feel my emotions or think my thoughts, so your notion that I hate scientologists is part of your own paranoid delusion. Get your TRs in, Herro. Stay uptone. Be theta. Get on-source.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Herro Member

I'll see your "never fear to hurt another in a just cause" and raise you:

"When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you may nations...then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them and show them no mercy." Deuteronomy 7:1-2, NIV. 1

"...do not leave alive anything that breaths. Completely destroy them...as the Lord your God has commanded you..." Deuteronomy 20:16, NIV. 1

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." Exodus 21:20-21 NAB

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!??!?! WHY ARE WE ALLOWING JEWS AND CHRISTIANS TO WALK AMONG US!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Herro Member

That's the problem Scatman. Like most bigots you try and rationalize your hate. You don't even realize how far gone you are.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Scatman Member

Herro, how well do you know those you characterize as "most bigots"? I think that you simply project and talk about yourself. I did not initiate a personal attack on you, you did so on me. I hope someday you can straighten yourself out and let go of the scientology way of thinking. You may then find peace, progress and satisfaction in your life.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Herro Member

Scatman, you are always talking about how scientologists are dangerous and not to be trusted because they are all brainwashed drones belonging to an evil cult. I got news for you buddy. That makes you a bigot. You're taking a diverse group of people and collapsing them down into a monolithic entity characterized by a few simple stereotypes. If you aren't a bigot then you really need to work on how you present yourself because you sure as hell sound like one. It would be like me complaining if someone called me an insufferable pompous jackass. Own it dude.

And while we're having our little chat, do you seriously think I'm a scientologist? Come on dude, it is possible for people to call you out on your bullshit without some scientology related ulterior motive. For the record, I've never been even remotely connected to scientology.

PS, even though I really really don't like your views I at least respect you for having the balls to try and back them up.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Scatman Member

So Herro, you believe that these quotes from the Torah justify Hubbard's advocacy of criminal actions?

• Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

They all say that.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Scatman Member

Take your own medicine, Herro. I never stated that scientologists are dangerous and not to be trusted. You stated that. I was very specific in my views. "Bigot, an obstinate and intolerant believer in a religion, political theory, etc." I think that definition describes you quite accurately, Herro. You project and talk about yourself.
    I don't think that is relevant. What matters is that you are uncivil, engage in personal attacks, ruminate and speculate about those you disagree with. You are certainly free to disagree with folks here, but it appears to me after reading many of your posts that you lack the level of social maturity to express yourself in peaceful manner.
    I could care less. Have a good day.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. DeathHamster Member

I thought that it was Adobe ColdFusion and not the other kind was kind of obvious, but I guess not.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. adhocrat Member

Any religious fundamentalist can be scary, be they Christian, Muslim, Jew or Scientologist. I did not say they shouldn't hold office, but I would never vote for such

The biggest problem as I see it is any scientologist who takes an oath of office, public servant, will almost certainly be lying about it. "Acceptable truths" and all that. But that is for their conscience, not mine
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Herro Member

Just a few choice ones I found in the first minute or so of browsing.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Have I told you lately that I love you?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Scatman Member

And in your mind, what meaning do you put on my quotes?
    Are you generalizing my statements? If so, why?
    Please cite where I stated, "scientologists are dangerous and not to be trusted."
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Boris Korczak Member

Herro, if you wonder why Sciontologists are not trusted then I suggest that you read the US Constitution and the GO BACK TO SOURCE and compare. If the two are in sync then the "Biggots" are wrong. If they are out of sync then perhaps the "biggots" are spot on correct.

Remember, KSW at all costs. Am I right, my delusional friend?
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Herro Member

How else am I supposed to interpret "Predictably, if a scilon runs the business, you can be certain the business runs scams" other than you saying scientologists can't be trusted? How else am I supposed to interpret "I have seen it [Scientology] create many psychopaths and narcissists", or "they consider themselves above the law" other than you saying scientology makes people dangerous? Help me to understand dudebro.

Hey, I'm just glad that you're starting to recognize that your views on Scientologists are bigoted.

By the way, if we're comparing things to the Constitution, should we all distrust you because of the things your little pal Jim Traficant has done? Talk about being out of sync with the Constitution.
  36. Scatman Member

Show me a WISE company that is honest. I have never seen one, dudebro.
    Narcissists are not necessarily dangerous, just narcissistic. Psychopaths have poor impulse control because they are preoccupied by the moment. That CAN make them dangerous. Most of the scientologists I knew considered themselves above the law and those who did not countenanced those who did. Beyond that, dudebro, you will have to report to Qual for word clearing and false data stripping.
  37. Herro Member

So then you agree, you think scientologists are not to be trusted and are dangerous. I'm glad we had this talk.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Scatman Member

No, you said I agreed. Enjoy your delusions, body thetans, engrams, missed witholds, ARC breaks, overts, service facs, and implants. Be sure to drink some barley water formula before going to bed tonight and clean your car with a turkey feather duster.
    And it was not a talk, it was my answering your delusional accusations. Route yourself to Qual, you red tagged.
  39. Herro Member

Turkey feather duster?
  40. Anonymous Member

Is Scientology dangerous?

Is Scientology dangerous if there are no Scientologists?
    • Like Like x 1