Customize

CO: GORMAN

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Jugular, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawrz Member

Re: CO: GORMAN

Did Tommy Gorman show up on July 12th to protest the cult or to go after an anon? I think I know why MPB showed up, on that day and in DC. And maybe taking the cult down means more then arguing with a lady that can't even admit when she does something wrong and adds fuel to the fire by her refusal to take her share of the blame.
  2. Re: CO: GORMAN

tory, did you call multiple people to complain of being trolled in the dome?
  3. Daywatch Member

I do walk the fence between light and dark

and who the fuck are YOU?
  4. Two Beans Member

shhh
  5. Anonymeep Member

'k, all the shit seems to be out in the open by now. How about we let it dry out in the sun and then pick out the useful bits later? Stirring into it more right now is just shit stirring for the sake of it.

Doing my part in that by going to bed!
  6. Daywatch Member

yes multiple times
  7. GALDOS Member

True. I am beginning to realize this.
  8. AnonMSW Member

Screw it, other things to do besides waiting for direct answers from a $cilon. Should have known better when I got involved. My parting question...

For calling tory a FUCKING BITCH!! I just got 3 infraction points.

Ya think if I'd have called some random person a FUCKING BITCH I woulda got any points for it?"

NB. VF I'm soooooooooooooooory, but I just hadda do eet! Devil sitting on my shoulder this afternoon and I can't stop listening to him whispering!
  9. anonymusicz Member

As posted in another thread:

We clean our shit up in the open. Not in "sooper sekrit clubhouses"

We are not marblecake.

And we have a serious case of internet tough guy going. Do you really want >9000 anons calling you?

So, you didn't BAWWWWWWWW to Tommy about what happened in the dome? And if you did, did you not expect him to go over the top? I mean, c'mon. It's Tommy Gorman. The real Tommy Gorman. Tommy Gorman aint afraid of anything. Tommy Gorman knows Kung Fu.
  10. Two Beans Member

I'm the Great High Leader of Anonymous. Hi.
  11. authanon Member

hahaha you are retarded

twobeans has been trolling in the thunderdome all day, and to be honest he's been on a fucking roll, I know because I was in there with him for a while

he doesn't give a shit how you feel about the old guard, he's here to make you look like an idiot. for my part, people like you are the reason I can't stand this website anymore. if it's not moralists alienating /b/-tards, then it's /b/-tards attacking the people who did all the fucking work for them over the last 30 years. I can't stand either one.

you've been trolled, good day sir
  12. Re: CO: GORMAN

heh
  13. rawrz Member

1,000 get?

edit: damn
  14. D... Member

Using, "AMG you won't call me so ur a cowardz" defense is stupid. He won't call you because he hates you.
    Wat

The TommyG incident was him being angry and out of line. The people who came rushing to her defense is her little clique. Look at how the thunderdomers rushed to the defense of each other. Magoo is being indignant. And the rest of the OG probably are reacting to the fact that you just condemed them all for something one person did. Remember that OCMB with Smitty and how shitty that was? This feels like it.

Also, I'm a moralfag, and I'm demanding answers just as well. VF is a moralfag and she refused to dome this because she wanted answer.
  15. Daywatch Member

why so you can send Tommi after me?

our call me BAAAAAAAWWWWING when some one butthurts you?

OR USE YOUR AUDITORY BLACK DIANTETICS ON ME?

I have no desire to talk to you

you still posting here makes my flesh crawl

you and the OG and you OG worshipping toadies are CANCER 100% AIDS coated cancer
  16. OHWOW Member

Oh, you silly goose.
  17. GALDOS Member

I like this guy. He's got spunk.
  18. genoramix Member

gosh i thought it was paul fetch. nao i'm relieved
  19. XenuInBrazil Member

20. authanon Member

2b would kick paul fetch's ass then sacrifice him on an altar to honor bob dobbs
  21. AnonymousTV Member

I think Tommy fucked up hardcore and needs to get flamed for it, but am I the only one getting tired of Daywatch and his brigade trying to personal army everyone into what his view of Anonymous is and should be?

First it was Marblecake! They're trying to lead us!

Then it was the OG! They're trying to lead us!

Then it was moralfags! They're trying to lead us!

Then it was the lack of lulz!

Then it was the moralfags who support the OG! Oh and OCMB! They're trying to...

Fuck it. Frankly, who gives a shit? I've never felt led by anyone. I've always done and supported the ideas I wanted to do. MC had a some good ideas and some bad ideas. OG/OCMB doesn't deserve any more attention, praise OR SCRUTINTY than any other Anonymous protester.

For what purpose? Shut the fuck up already, agendafags. You're worse and whinier than any moralfag I've ever met. Outside of this Tommy issue, nothing else you're yelling about really amounted to a hill of shit. Anonymous ISN'T your narrow fucking view through the Thunderdome sphincter. Calm the fuck down.
  22. rawrz Member

Why hasn't Paul Fetch gone away yet?
  23. Jugular Member

Tommy,

How should we interpret your evasion of the issue?

Magoo knows where I live.

Should I be concerned that you are going to show up on my doorstep?

Can we expect more of this behavior from you if Anonymous does not conform to you standards of behavior?
  24. AnonyMama Member

From one middle-aged woman to another: Tory, Shut the FUCK UP!
    This is the kind of shit you pulled in the dome. Demonstrated bravado like you could dish it out AND take it - but then whined/complained/baawwwed when it came back at you.

Your statement above I read as a challenge/threat and creates additional hostility in here. How is he to respond? You're trying to incite shit, and it's so fucking OLD!! I bet Daywatch will be OSA tomorrow, won't he? We didn't fucking tell you to join a cult and get sucked in for decades. Instead, we're spending our time and money trying to help get others like you out! I'd say this to you in person, but I personally don't have money to fly to California right now, and I doubt any Anons are going to send me on a whirlwind trip to the West Coast.

And, although I go to the dome every now and then - feel free to read ANY of my posts. I don't rant, I don't threaten, I don't joke about rape, etc. But when I am trolled, I don't BAAWWW about it, either.
  25. momISanon Member

#1000 by 9:00 CST.
  26. Two Beans Member

Alrighty ya'll. I'mma go hop on some TF2 where people can dodge the shots I throw at them. I leave you all with this little gift. Its a pic of me chillin like a villain wit Tory M mah homegirl down at the Smith' last sunday.

2693221427_cb3e776caf.jpg

peace out

PS the Muppet exhibit is AWF DA HOOK yo
  27. XenuInBrazil Member

lolwut, wat?

If she were F5'ing to see the new posts, the timer would have been refreshed.
  28. GALDOS Member

Originally Posted by Jugular View Post
    Is it true that on the 12th of July, during an otherwise peaceful protest you approached part of Anonymous within what is considered by common law to be a personal saftey zone, physically threatened him with violence both at the time of the confrontation and in the future at his private place of residence?

Is it true that in six months of peaceful operations this constitutes the first time threats of violence have been made by someone other than scientologists?

Is it true that these threats of physical violence and psychological intimidation of expressing intimate knowledge of the Anon's place of residence were used to coerce him to comply with your wishes to resolve a civil matter?

Is it true that this practice is commonly referred to as 'Fair Game' by Scientologists, Anonymous and the media?

Is it true that had the situation escalated per your threats of physical violence into an assault local authorities who were either A.) most likely already present or B.) dispatched to respond by the Scientologist presence at the event would have intervened?.

Is it true that this fiasco would have been newsworthy and spread like wildfire through the galaxy of newsoutlets who have us and our actions on their radar?

Is it true that CoS is designed to capitalize off flaps precisely like this?

Is it true that has this had happened, had this anon not have stepped down, had the situation escalated into a fist fight between you and Anonymous in front of the Lincoln Memorial Anonymous would most likely be suffering more bad press than any DDOS, any racial slur through a megaphone or in fact, any thing any one in Anonymous or Scientology has ever done, ever in the history of the movement?

Anonymous, you tell me.

EDIT: This post is composed of nothing but questions. I want answers to these questions. Please consider that before posting. And Gorman: when/if you respond please respond to my questions. I don't care about anything but the facts. Start another thread if you want to lecture.
  29. Re: CO: GORMAN

Or at least after you BAWWWW get the fuck over it. Like I did.
  30. D... Member

Two more pages, I'm planning on seeing if I can 1000get
  31. OHWOW Member

Why are you so bald?
  32. Re: CO: GORMAN

bump
  33. an_hero Member

NOW IM JUST POSTING COS I WANNA BE #1000 AM I THERE YET?!
  34. Re: CO: GORMAN

bump
  35. an_hero Member

Paul Giamatti wants his haircut back.
  36. genoramix Member

i dunno, but this thread will certainly end with >9000 posts
  37. Re: CO: GORMAN

paul giamatti wants his face back.
  38. D... Member

Agendafags are gay

OGworshipers are gay

The fact no one answers things in this thread is gay

The fact no one has apologized in this thread is gay

The fact that this is going to go to 1000get is gay

Homophobes are gay.

Gay people are gay.

I just realized that gay is the weakest insult ever. How gay.
  39. momISanon Member

Filler for a bump: Blah, blah, blah, duh, blah, blah, blah. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.