Customize

Columbus - March 13th 2010

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ChefXenu, Mar 13, 2010.

1. ChefXenu Member

Columbus - March 13th 2010

Just got home. I spent a couple of hours in the rain talking to the passers-by about Scientology's unconstitutional tax breaks and other abuses. Scientologists were definitely enturbulated by my presence.

I didn't see any non-staff (other than staff's kids) enter the building. A Sea Org member and a suit showed up around noon, but they left their confront at home and hid in the org with Frank. Mary Moi was sporting a new looking Durable Slate jacket. Can't wait for fair weather to return so we can run some ops in their neighborhood.

Just before 1pm I ran out of space on my memory card, was cold and wet, and decided to call it a day. I'll try to get some of the video up tonight or tomorrow, its the first time I've used my digital camera for video, so it might take me a minute to figure out how to import it for editing.
  2. Belladonna Member

Re: Columbus - March 13th 2010

If it has to be a solo-raid, I'm glad it's you who does it; you're good at it. Thanks for your continuing awesomeness.
  3. ChefXenu Member

Thanks Belladonna, we've rounded the bend, but the long stretch is ahead of us, I'm in for the whole race. Companion Cube is my friend and he says there will be caek at the finish line...

Somehow in my hurry to post I ended up in planning, not post-game.

req mod move thread to post game / usa - east coast
  4. m.a.patton Member

Thank you for fighting the good fight Chef.

Patton
  5. ChefXenu Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJYcuNnS-zM"]YouTube- Hubbard's Birthday 2010 - Columbus, Ohio[/ame]
  6. subgenius Member

I want one of those DS jackets.
    Continue=win
    stop=fail
    columbus----you run that
  7. grumpus Member

8. anonohio Member

hey chef, whats the state of the columbus org right now? Any growth? Any shrinkage?

great video - looks like they haven't been able to sell the downtown building?
  9. new guy Member

Nice one.
  10. ChefXenu Member

The org is not faring well. Maybe 5-6 staff on Saturdays, staff's children hanging around & running errands. They average of about 1 PC every 1.5-2 hours, no raw-meat walk-ins.

The downtown building has not sold, and if it did they are not even close to ready to move in to the Dublin Rd. Idle Org location. Last time I was there they had not even begun preparing for renovations, and a recent newspaper article said they still have to raise a couple of million for renovations.
  11. Anonymous Member