Customize

Columbus, OH

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Whanonstler, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Whanonstler Member

Columbus, OH

Ho ho ho, my hos!

Fucking win.

Chalking by Anons and the public, scientology spoiler given over the mic, a great music mix, public innoculated, great chats with members of the public, private eyes looking like private eyes and Frank the Deadbeat Scifag in that goddamned vest that he loves so much. Loves more than LRH, even, I hear!
    Post pictures and vids here. Post stories and comments. Post it all /b/rothers and s/i/sters!

Had a great chat with an off ducty police officer- the cops love us and how we protest and they are not crazy about the cult at all. Chatted other general public up and handed out fliers.

Will post pictures and videos soon

Fucking win!
  2. Vir Member

Re: Columbus, OH

Sound like fun. Were you rained and thundered on?

Don't reveal the face/name of that off duty police officer, BTW.
  3. Whanonstler Member

Don't worry, I didn't even begin thinking of fagging the cop. They are supportive of us, and I leave backstabbing to the cult.

No rain no snow, just sun. It was chilly, close to the freezing point, but that didn't stop us.

One note of interest, their fail tactic of trying to black PR us or coming out to photograph us or just confront us was not seen. They stayed pretty much buttonholed, and left the photography to some obvious PIs that were walking about taking pictures and being obvious.
  4. the_cloak Member

Cincy anon here, sounds like you guys had about the same experience we did. They have stopped trying for the most part and are hoping we will just go away. The one scilon who tried to confront us sounded worn out and full of despair that we would ever stop coming out.

The guy driving the VM van took a cell phone pic of us and ran across the street. LOL.

That was about it.
  5. Spylon Member

Frank B Dean was there, our local OSA wannabe who tried to handle us a couple times. He has a particular interest in me. He took at least a dozen pictures of me while I chalked. I waved to him, he waved back. I declared my undying love for him and he gave me the cold shoulder. But I know he's just playing hard-to-get.

4 people, non-anons non-scilons, helped chalk the area in front of the org after I informed them of LRH's racist nature. A couple of them wrote more positive messages, while the other 2 were more hateful. I had to mark over some of it so they couldn't accuse us of writing it.

Not everyone is surprised at what say about the Cult anymore. Most seem to know it or already have a good idea of what it's about it. But a few that I informed almost got violent, and it took some diplomacy to convince one of the guys not to go in there and "fuck them up." I had to explain fair-game and how any violence could prohibit any protest in the future while the females with him were holding him back.
  6. ChefXenu Member

Video clips from Saturday, including the OT-VIII spoiler!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWPUtXjC1-M]YouTube - Cbus Anonymous Holiday Raid[/ame]
  7. OHanon42 Member

Here it is, my latest little bit of YouTube goodness.

1) Watch video.
    2) Rate video.
    3) Comment on video.
    4) ??????
    5) PROFIT!
  8. ChefXenu Member

First video from Saturday night at the Ideal Org.

Moar to come.....
  9. Whanonstler Member

Isn't lying to the police out-tech? Fucking scumbags, trying to use the police as their personal army.
  10. Spylon Member

OH SNAP! The Cult caught in another lie!

I'm sooooo rubbing this in to Frank
  11. Whanonstler Member

He is a srs deadbeat with this bills and his company's obligations so him being a constant liar is not surprising! \o/
  12. Re: Columbus, OH

A big warm thank you to ChefXenu for the most generous donation of a computer for FIN. Now FIN can be in contact with child in Iraq during the holidays. Many blessings to CBUS for this gift.

ALSO heard there was a raid on the ideal org opening...video ling please?
  13. OHanon42 Member

DONGS
    Check out THIS thread.
  14. Re: Columbus, OH

Thanks:) I did see them. LOL that is hysterical. and, thanks again to all in CBUS.
  15. WMAnon Member

any pictures uploaded yet?

sounds like your crew is still going strong. We'd love some Columbus info for Still Alive - Marcab so we can try and get that database up and running.

pretty pretty plz?
  16. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!