Customize

Columbus, Ohio - January 13, 2010 - Anonversary II raid

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ChefXenu, Feb 13, 2010.

1. ChefXenu Member

Columbus, Ohio - January 13, 2010 - Anonversary II raid

Inspired by the videos of Bob Minton we re-watched after he died, one anon and myself spent a couple of hours directly in front of the org. We were late so when Frank hadn't heard from the org by 11 he probably thought he was gonna get to spend the day at home and had just started to get comfortable when [ring ring] "They're here! What do we do?" So about 15 minutes after we arrived, they began sticking cardboard/cork-board/whatever in the windows so they wouldn't see my Minton Techâ„¢ "It is OK to look. EXSCN.NET" (other side: "It is OK to talk. WWW.EXSCN.NET") sign, :lol!: Shortly thereafter Frank Dean arrived, not looking at all happy.

There were only 3 people visible in the building when we arrived (but there was a "do not disturb, in session" (or something) printout on an auditing room door, so there were 5 total. DSA Frank dean arrived and the PC left (she was very careful not to look in our direction or respond to our greeting). A bit later a gentleman with kids walked past, responded kindly to my greeting and checked out my sign with no visible bad reaction. I assumed he was just a random cbus citizen, but was then surprised when he walked his kids right into the org, I flipped my sign over to the "talk" side and he again unflinchingly checked it out, and smiled.

We froze our toez for a while and then decided to declare mission accomplished.

I was hoping to have video, since we were moar up close and personal than usually, but alas, my camera sux. Recorded the whole thing but it is so staticy I'm not sure its worth posting. Gonna need to get a new one soon.

peace,
    cx
  2. Re: Columbus, Ohio - January 13, 2010 - Anonversary II raid

I salute you, Ohiofags. <3
  3. Re: Columbus, Ohio - January 13, 2010 - Anonversary II raid

pick out the good bits. Video always good no matter quality
  4. Belladonna Member

Re: Columbus, Ohio - January 13, 2010 - Anonversary II raid

Nice.
  5. anonohio Member

bravo, cbus

i miss you guys...keep up the good work
  6. amaX Member

Well done, Columbus. Hope y'all didn't freeze in the Great White North!