Customize

Come do your OTs in Canada!

Discussion in 'Media' started by peterstorm, Aug 3, 2009.

1. peterstorm Member

2. A.Non Hubbard Member

Re: Come do your OTs in Canada!

Now why would a secretive cult with a compound in the middle of rural California (where abuse frequently occurs without the prying eyes of local officials) want a compound in the middle of rural Ontario?

Gold Base North must not happen.
  3. peterstorm Member

They're just freakin'out about what's happening in Europe. I guess they want to consolidate what they have in North America.
  4. N. Ron Rubber Member

I'm flabergasted to see David Miscavige, tyran of the Cult of Scientology, buying hundred of thousands acres of land close to Toronto... while Jean «Larry» Larivière, spokeperson of the cult in Montreal, admit the cult can't afford to renovate their Epic Fail Ideal Org they bought in Montreal two years ago.

Montreal Scilons... YOU ARE SCREWED BEYOND RECOVERY! WAKE UP AND LEAVE THE CULT!
  5. OTBT Member

Heh. The contact info for the new, super-dooper advanced org for Canada is...

wait for it...

in Los Angeles

New Scientology Advanced Organization for Canada

6. peterstorm Member

7. OTBT Member

8. Avery1 Member

9. Twine Member

10. Ramona Member

11. Scatman Member

The PR about starting new advanced organizations is the same nonsense that was spewed in 1982 when the cofs almost bit the dust.
    The real estate acquisitions are just investments. They don't have the personnel to fully staff their existing organizations. Those properties will just sit there unoccupied. It is just more false PR from a racketeering corporation predicated on fraud.
  12. BlooAnon Member

Well, the org in TO is quite a sight after all. Maybe this is what they were saving for?

And if there's a national protest in Ottawa, does that mean we're going to get company from elsewhere? :3
  13. Anonymous Member

Yup. Halifags would make the trip guaranteed.
  14. Anonymous Member

less than 30 minutes outside of Toronto if you want to catch a speeding ticket
  15. RHill Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. Avery1 Member

Nice work Twine!
  18. RHill Member

19. HellRazor Member

20. PresidentShaw Member

Nice find Twine!
  21. DeathHamster Member

22. peterstorm Member

Anons with media contacts in Ontario?
  23. RHill Member

So they pulled the PR because they hadn't agreed yet which shore story to feed the locals?
  24. peterstorm Member

Or to avoid unwanted media attention?
  25. BlooAnon Member

Awww that's no fun. They're such spoil sports!
  26. Anonymous Member

Let's distribute their PR for them, just like we help spread the latest Freedom Magazine. To ... make up for anything we've done before that they thought was unhelpful. That would be nice of us right?
  27. peterstorm Member

We're all nice people.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

The press release is still available in various web caches, just in case you want to grab it.

Just search for the words
    David Miscavige announced acquisition canada 159400
  30. Anonymous Member

page58m.jpg
    [IMG]
  31. Anonymous Member

LOLOLLOLOLOL!!!!

But, holy shit, in a small town and there was 85 employees! I'm guessing the cult will convert some locals just to have a "job" even if they are staff that gets pressured to do courses. This is crazy, it's going to be like Int Base in the middle of nowhere.
  32. Anonymous Member

After eight years, Hockley Highlands closes its doors | www.citizen.on.ca | Orangeville

If this is confirmed as the location then there are a couple of poon targets in that article. Both Mono and the Health Centre could use some info about their new close neighbours.

33. HellRazor Member

34. auchraw Member

Just by the way:
    Canadians are supposed to go here for advanced courses instead of 'the United States, England, Denmark or Australia'.

US, I know, England and Denmark, OK, Danes are very tolerant, or up to a point; but where was the center in Australia?

And how many Scientologists are there in Canada?

I wonder why it didn't make a profit as a conference centre. Too cold in winter, too hot in summer, too many blackflies?
  35. Anonymous Member

Yeah, but you see they withdrew the press release from Scientology Today, PR-Inside, and Pitchengine, so it seems there's something strange going on here.

The cat's out of the bag though, because both Freedom Magazine and International Scientology News have published that the location will be used for an Advanced Org and Saint Hill.
  36. DeathHamster Member

Apparently they got a lot of business from Ontario Hydro during its big-spending days, and when that dried up, they couldn't fill the gap in business.

I don't know if there are any blackflies there. I was at Albion Hills Conservation area this weekend, just south of there, and didn't notice any. (I was going to take some pictures, but was raining Saturday afternoon.)

The views of the rooms look like their standard CAD-generated shoops.

I don't know if Mono residents would like their area described as "Canadian wilderness".
  37. Anonymous Member

If they worry aboot just that, they'll be stressed like hell once the cult moves in.
  38. Anonymous Member

fify
  39. peterstorm Member

Yep. :)

And read this:

Criminals and Drug Addicts or an Area of Vancouver Making

Now why would Narconon Trois-Rivières write something nice about a safe-injection clinic (Insite in Vancouver)? Aren't they against injecting drugs and all?

Weird isn't it?
  40. HellRazor Member

Whoa! That IS strange. WTF is up with that???