Customize

Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches...

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Swarm Theory, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Swarm Theory Member

Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches...

Let's let the Scifags have a chance to suppress this Suppressive Person...

Your challenge should you choose to accept it is to figure out a way not to see the end of every affiliated Scientology organization.

If you convince me I will relent and let you survive...
  2. MsDweller Member

Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

*lol*... wut?
  3. Swarm Theory Member

Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

Best quote ever
  4. Swarm Theory Member

Come on you faggotty Scifakers...

Bring it on!
  5. SwordSworn Member

If the question can not be understood an answer will never be rendered.
  6. Swarm Theory Member

Open combat in a thread... No faking being coolios... Just pick up a fake screenname and try to step to me...
  7. Swarm Theory Member

Then you must forget about your preconceived ideas about a question is given and instead get in the mind of the questioner.

After all, meanings are in people, not in words...

Sense...
  8. TheBitch Member

/sigh

To put it in $cilonese... their confront is broke.

S'ok. Personally I think everybody's under orders to STFU. Two weeks of internalizing, four tops (say the tiem it takes between monthlies) and they'll come out to play again. Dey cain't help it. S'nature of da beast.
  9. Swarm Theory Member

Ok srsly point me to a dictionary about this scispeak cuz I want the cliff notes version preferably on cassette cuz this homie names Dicked The Worldub is boring...
  10. Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

Where is the confront? Bitch
  11. Swarm Theory Member

Sorry I left my condom at home... but I promise I'm a eunich
  12. Swarm Theory Member

Let me drunkenly figure out how to embed youtubies:

13. Swarm Theory Member

14. Consensus Member

You know who else likes MSI?

That's right.

Darr.
  15. Swarm Theory Member

Why did I know you would show up?
  16. twelve Member

I have no fucking clue what's going on in this thread. I like it.
  17. Swarm Theory Member

So send Tommy Davis to me..

If Davey and Tommy aren't skerred...

18. NotBobMinton Member

Translation: He's fighting fire with fire.
    Translation #2: If he makes no sense to you, he's doing it right. (Fighting fire with fire.)
  19. Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

Idiot Martyrfags deserve what they get. Isn't that right, AO?
  20. Swarm Theory Member

I knew you would show up too
  21. Swarm Theory Member

You I didn't expect but you've been tagged on the ear and followed closely
  22. Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

I also have a tracker implanted in my anus if you'd like a closer look?
  23. Swarm Theory Member

I will clean this fucking place of dem cowardly Scifags who don't have the balls to take lil ol me on in defense of their pussy Elle von Huggard...

Can't respect you if you won't even defend his name...
  24. 13Heathens Member

I hope I wasn't the only one that saw that as an invitation.
  25. Swarm Theory Member

My tongue is especially equipped for that
  26. Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

You should give me a call then sometime, baby.
  27. Swarm Theory Member

you weren't but I like you. Don't ever change.
  28. Swarm Theory Member

Already have...And you know it...
  29. Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

Hush your mouth, our love is forbidden and unnatural. It must remain a secret.
  30. Swarm Theory Member

Like your response just not ready to give you a green light yet... we'll see...
  31. Swarm Theory Member

WARRIORS OF THE INTERNETS!!!!

Where are you when it's to deride the bullshit coporation?

This is our time of glory to show them how little their power is...
  32. Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

I wait in breathless anticipation of the time you deem me worthy enough for your standards. Without your approval, I am nothing.
  33. kitfisto Member

Sooooooooooooo , about how high are you ? (Thread is full of awesome)
  34. WTF Member

You forgot that OTs levitate and hurl things at drunk warriors...

st2.jpg
  35. MsDweller Member

OP doesn't speak $ci-speak, but will debate $cis?

Oh, this is gonna be good.
  36. TinyDancer Member

ITT OP fights himself. No sci's show.
  37. Pacifist Member

/popcorn
  38. Elbynonamous Member

Office scene in Fight Club comes to mind.

roflz
  39. blank Member

Scientology works and it helps people. That's your objection, that's why you're here.
  40. Swarm Theory Member

Sky rockets in flight...

Afternoon delight!