Customize

Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches...

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Swarm Theory, Jan 30, 2009.

1. cowboyanon2 Member

Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

now he leaves... i am known as the conversation killer...
  2. Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

Consensus is OSA, trufax.
  3. Herro Member

Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

Awwwe come on now. Believe me, I "get" anonymous. Although it seems to me that most people here think they get the culture from which anon came, but they really only know a distorted appropriated version of that culture.
  4. Re: Come on you Scientologists...I issue a challenge..Stump Me on the law you bitches

That problem is easily solved by killing yourself. :D
  5. Consensus Member

It's okay, I made up my mind, and I hate Swarm Theory more. Don't you feel special?
  6. Herro Member

No, not really.
  7. cubby Member

i decided i like herro =P