Customize

Coming Soon ....

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by OhSah, May 27, 2011.

1. OhSah Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. rureal Member

Fap fap fap
  3. ocean12 Member

Dont taze us
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

You're gonna post coursework? whoop tee fuckin do?
  6. OhSah Member

That word, I don't think it means what you think it does.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

Ummmmm? Do I care?
    nope.
  9. Anonymous Member

Do I care that you don't care?
    nope
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Luv that game!
  11. Nick_Nolte Member

Hey trolls, some people like digging into this shit for insight and lulz. If you don't care why bother posting. I personally can find better things to do with my time than listening to Hubbard, but to each their own. DONT MOCK THE AFFLICTED
    • Like Like x 4
  12. OhSah Member

To be honest, I don't listen to this shit half of the time for whatever reason these people want the stuff and just happen to have it. Will they use it to become Scientologists? Maybe - but there is some good stuff in these things sometimes and I try to stick to posting things that embarrass Hubbard rather than make him look favorable; I'm really no fan of Hubbard or his thousands of hours of droll and annoying speech patterns.
  13. What? You mean that you don't like hearing the fatman say Gah-LAX-Zee?

Regardless of anyones opinions of these items or what they are used for, posting them online keeps dollars out of the cult's pockets.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Long Live TheOneAndOnlyXenu Channel!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  16. Anonymous Member

So you plan on posting a bunch of propaganda then. Nice. Do yourself a favor and save it for someone who cares. Propaganda isn't looked upon favorably. Post something unbiased and it'll still make Hubbard look like a retard, you don't need to post biased bullshit. It'll be dismissed too easily and give ammo to the scifags.
  17. Robocat Member

Everything shall be doxed. It is our way.
  18. ocean12 Member

yep yep yep ^^
  19. AnonLover Member

Dear OhSah, any chance you got sum old Auditor magazines from late 60's to early 70's?

I'm specifically on a hunt for The Auditor 20 (1967)... but any mags from this time period when hubbard's writings were coming fast and furious would be of interest since alot of his mag/journal articles from this time period got incorporated into policy dox later on.

TIA!
  20. Miranda Member

I can't see why anyone would object to this thread, but of course anyone has the right to. I'd respectfully suggest that those who are interested in the OP continue posting here, and those who dislike this sort of thread start a new thread about that.
  21. TheRealNoUser Member

The sharing of these materials IS important. Of course Hubbard's drivel is completely worthless, but what this kind of sharing accomplishes is that many Scientologists who are "on the fence" will often download these files rather than pay for the official versions. This prevents money streams from reaching the Church of Scientology. Every cent that we can prevent those fuckers from getting is important. Hopefully ALL of their materials (current releases) will get shared. Most of this shit is already available in older forms (Real Audio from cassette, etc), but it's also nice to have all the current releases duplicated and widespread for the reason I mentioned.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. an0nim0uz Member

You miss the point entirely, congrats on being retarded.
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Thx for the links! (Some of the 1950s lectures that were previously leaked have sound issues, so am still looking forward to the upcoming leak)

jack-nicholson-comes-ashore-1.jpg
  27. ObamAnon Member

This is 100% true. Post ALL of it. Every fucking word. And when done, mirror it.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

Request: CofS/Pubs Org: Have a dedicated torrent machine with all of Hubbard's lectures/books (including OECs & Tech Vols) available for download.*

"The work was free. Keep it so." - LRH

(*it's gonna happen anyways...)
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

^^^^^ Sweet! ^^^^^
  30. ScnTO2 Member

"The work was free" is open to interpretation, free means available for anybody and not esoteric and reserved for a small clique. It costs money to print books, it's not free.
  31. Triumph Member

cost pennies to print books using underpaid slave labor...takes crooks to sell the same book at $1000 a POP
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Yap. And when there is a torrent machine with digital copies of all Hubbard's lectures and written materials available for instant download, Hubbard's materials (and anything else someone may want) will be readily 'available for anybody', without having to pay exorbitant prices, without having to be put on spamtastic mailing lists, AND no forests will have to be demolished in order to download a free, searchable PDF of Scientology 8-8008.

And yes, the word 'free' does have several definitions...several of which fit nicely.

'And also too', I am aware that it 'costs money' (and resources) to print books.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Herro Member

"paid slave labor"

"paid slave"

"paid slave"

"paid slave"

"paid slave"

"paid slave"
  34. Triumph Member

Herro defender of the exploited,indentured,abused and sweatshops

your really either narrow minded,just plain ignorant for the sake of ignorance

perhaps your not familiar with the term wage slavery
    or the history of it.

either educate yourself on the subject or STFU

slaves in some cases were paid meager wages but you wouldn't know that ..pick up a book instead of playing know it ALL one in awhile

what do you think happens in sweatshops.

either your ignorant due to your bigotry, or if your just a run your mouth asshole

YES I said UNDER PAID SLAVE WAGES at the least learn to fucking Google

WAGE SLAVERY
  35. Herro Member

Then specify that. Otherwise I'm just going to have fun making you look silly. You know I do it with love though. It's always love baby.
  36. Triumph Member

37. Triumph Member

and an occasional finger...
    just don't tell the hospital administrator... not a word...remember...it didn't happen on the premises."wink"...shush..wouldn't want to drive up the cost of Workman's Compensation
  38. I'm all in favor of as much free ScientologyHubbard tapes and books as possible. I realize that it may result in a few people actually joining the cult and that bothers me but the idea of taking away revenue from the Church of Scientology is just too delicious to resist. Their materials can join all the rest of the worthless stuff that is out there in the cyber version of the used bookstore except this stuff is free. I always laughed when I walked into a 2nd hand bookstore and saw all those unread copies of Dianetics books. Just like I do when I see all those copies of "Frampton Comes Alive" in the used vinyl shops.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. OhSah Member

A CD set which sells typically for $300-800 costs just under $120 to make. That's a REALLY high markup.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

$120 production cost for $800 retail is a high markup, but actually $120 production cost for $300 retail is not (compared to rough industry average). bear in mind that for many consumer goods the retailer takes about 40% of the retail price, the wholesaler takes about 15% so the remaining 45% needs to pay for manufacturing and have some profit left over.

of course, if the content is total bollocks then it's worth nothing, so overpriced at any price.
    • Like Like x 1