Customize

Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Time to go to Trois Rivieres and Expose the Truth. Should be an awesome addition to this thread!
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Looking forward to tomorrow; hoping some other ex-NNers attend the protest.

(FTR, I'm not going to be there.)
  3. Re: Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Behold the power of but one voice. Nicely done, David. Nicely done. Thank you for taking the bold step of exposing the fraudulent practices of Narconon. It is atrocious that Scientology would exploit the vulnerability of people seeking to overcome substance abuse. Absolutely sickening. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being an advocate for those who have been cheated out of the opportunity for genuine recovery. Carry on, David Love. <3

Have fun today all you glorious protesters!!!
  4. xenubarb Member

I hope you faggots in Canadia deliver. Trois Rivieres needs some anon lurve!
  5. anonsoldier Member

DO EET!!! Remember, we run this. Never, ever miss an opportunity to remind the Scilons of that fact.
  6. Intelligence Member

We did deliver - Express Post.

When we arrived from Montreal, Anons from Quebec City were already there. Waiting with them were CBC -TV, Radio Canada; TVA Television from Trois Rivieres; and Le Nouvellist Newspaper from Trois Rivieres.

Lots of photos, interviews and video. It was overwhelming at first, bringing back horrible memories as I looked over and pointed to the different areas and offices where unconscionable events happened to myself and others.

With already established credibilty from various Police Agencies, Government, and Press, the Media were eager to hear the real truth.

Anons are now working on posting photos and video. Media Broadcasts and Press Publications will be posted when released.

A long, productive day, with huge Epic Wins.

David Love

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/280-...d-july-10th-2010-post-game-69205/#post1284597
  7. Intelligence Member

A Tiny Peak at a nine page document filed with Government.

".....And it’s not only what happened to me; it was also the torment of watching others be harassed, labelled as Enemies or in Treason, working like slaves in servitude, threatened, sexually abused, medically mistreated, (or not treated at all), discriminated against, and having their books and videos taken away....."
  8. Anonymous Member

Take good care of yourself, please.
  9. Intelligence Member

Re: Narconon TR responds: July 13, 2010

Marc Bernard under Pressure?

Sun, July 4, 2010 6:59:40 PM: David Edgar Love vs. Narconon Trois Rivieres, ABLE Canada, and
    Narconon International, COS.

To: jean_lariviere@hotmail.com
    Cc: data@scientology-tor.ca; ablecanada@thunderstar.net

OSA.doc (21KB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Edgar Love

Lachine , Quebec

Dc4loves@yahoo.ca

RE: Narconon Trois Rivieres Vs. David Edgar Love

Without Prejudice

To Whom it may concern, July 4, 2010

Please Forward this Com to OSA:

I have been advised by way of a leak from within your ORG, that OSA is closely monitoring the conflict between myself, the Canadian Government Agencies and Narconon Trois Rivieres.

(edit out).................

In my opinion, Marc Bernard, in his neglect and misleading communications to both your ORG and myself, .... (edit out)

(edit out)

As Marc Bernard seems to be quite busy, as he has stated, and unable to "Handle" this matter in a behavior that is reliable....., (edit out).

Sincerely

David Edgar Love
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a time line of Narconon lies that began in November 2008 which continued up until the day I left on October 28, 2009. It began with the fraudulent misrepresentation of a 76% success rate, which encouraged me to go there in the first place; and ended with my discovery of a success rate which was far below this.

I will now scan and post the documents which will expose their lies, (except for a few needed in the ongoing cases). This will be needed to rebut the false claims and statements made by Marc Bernard and other witnesses. Can't show ALL the cards.....Yet?

This will take some time; but I will post as many as I can tonight.

David Love
  10. Intelligence Member

Quote in article by Marc Bernard:

("He wants money from us, this appears clear to me. But it's important to look at what he says and what he doesn't say. His case has already been refused by the CSST [Quebec's workplace health and safety commission - Commission de la santé et de la sécurité au travail]. For the moment, there are procedures in progress, but the truth will come out in the end," believes Mr. Bernard.)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Email sent to CSST - I asked them to put a hold on Case File. Similar Com to Marc Bernard.

Wed, May 12, 2010 11:15:08 AMRE RE David Love
    To: cindy.dumais@csst.qc.ca

Dear Cindy

Could you please inform me what stage my file is at?

Whichever stage, please put a "hold" on it for one month.
    Due to a conflicting interest with another proceeding which
    is moving forward with the Quebec Human Rights Commission,
    I can not, at this time, accept a settlement from the CSST
    concerning my application for compensation from Narconon Trois Rivieres
    for Harm Mental Injury caused to me at their work site.

Please inform me by email, as to what stage my complaint is at
    as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Sincerely

David Love
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was adived by CSST that I could probably win case on appeal by providing the additional evidence and receive Award. I turned down this offer and decided to proceed with the Quebec Human Rights Commission and Labour Standards Commission. Both of these have more power and ramifications to help protect the vulnerable.

If I had settled with Narconon through CSST, the Human Rights Commission would have to halt their Case File.

It's also important to look at what Marc Bernard does NOT say.
  11. Intelligence Member

Narconon Canada, Aline Proulx, referring to Marc Bernard and Executives as PTS:

(Add as Preferred Sender)

Date: Wed, Oct 07, 2009 1:07 pm
    To: <davidlove@smartpeopletoday.com>

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date

They are all very PTS and insecure!!! That’s what wrong with people today and society with their “bad news” and supposed recession” isn’t helping!

Envoyé : 7 octobre 2009 19:36
    À : aline.proulx@narconon.ca
    Objet : [FWD: RE: Got your paperwork Saturday.]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  12. Intelligence Member

(Add as Preferred Sender)

Date: Fri, Oct 09, 2009 10:45 am
    To: <davidlove@smartpeopletoday.com>

From Subject (Thread Messages)
    Yes you are right. Thank you. All is deleted quickly!!!

Dave

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 9:37 AM
    To: 'Narconon David Love'

A bit of « advice » here….for these kind of personal communications what I suggest is that you use your own personal email address (so nobody can hack in). My main concern is that in the past there has been staff that were able to “hack” in our data base somehow and check other staff emails (RJ & myself for sure). You were “a bit” nattery about Scott and you have to be careful around here because even the “walls have ears”.
  13. Intelligence Member

Dear Marie Dominique

Human Rights Commission May 11, 2010

What is sexual harassment?

The Code defines sexual harassment as any conduct, comment, gesture, or contact of a sexual nature that is likely to cause offence or humiliation to any employee; or that might, on reasonable grounds, be perceived by that employee as placing a condition of a sexual nature on employment or on any opportunity for training or promotion.

(At the beginning of being employed, Aline Proulx made a written comment and gesture of a sexual nature, which caused offence and emotional upset to me.)

(Aline made it clear to me that she held my employment future in her hands, by telling me that she was the one who “hired and fired at her will”)

(The harassment caused me to feel humiliated and it was offensive to me.)

(Aline suggested that if I become sexually involved with her, she would give me a better employment position and protect me from other staff members harassing or bothering me.)

(Aline said and did some things to me of a sexual nature that I did not welcome. This included behaviour that Aline knew, or ought to have known I did not welcome.)

(Aline, as an authority figure, used her position of power to sexually harass me. By being in a vulnerable situation, it was difficult for me to speak out about the situation. Aline used her position of authority, to help her get away with the un-welcomed sexual comments and actions.)

(When I showed others what Aline had written to me, “I am a porcupine, but when you turn me over, I have the sweetest meat you will ever taste”, she demonstrated her anger, by yelling and swearing at me.)

(2)

If we were to “turn the table around” by trying to view or see the consequences of me, (a powerful executive), sexually harassing a new female employee, it would not be humorous at all. Nobody would be laughing and saying, “Oh, come on Darling, take ONE for the team.”

And the negative view would be enforced by knowing that this fragile and vulnerable woman, had just completed a five month drug rehab program before being hired by this same facility.

If Aline was a male and I was a female, there would be no debating whether or not I was sexually harassed as an employee. It would be a simple, clear, and concise. But I AM a male and was sexually harassed by Aline Proulx, my employer.

Sincerely

David Edgar Love
  14. Intelligence Member

Power Struggles within Narconon Trois Rivieres;

I don't think Marc Bernard, ABLE or Narconon International have clue to what Aline Proulx told me, files she showed me, and that she left me her office keys to view the confidential documents at my convenience while she was in Ottawa. Duh?

Aline was very upset because Narconon International Commanded her to turn over the finances of Narconon Trois Rivieres, to Barc Bernard, the Director of Narconon Trois Rivieres. Aline is an executive of Narconon Canada. So there was a three-way power struggle going on quite often. Not much of a struggle really. Narconon International always won or they would fly up and take the place over; which they did on two occasions while I was there.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:47 PM
    To: 'Narconon David Love'
    Subject: RE: MMmmm...

Here she is calling Narconon International stupid. One of her more mild and with-held comments, I might add.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALINE:

Yes, I know....but I am like you.... not very patient with stupidity!!!
    And I refuse to be the escape goat for someone else's stupidity!!!

De : Narconon David Love [mailto:david.love@narconon.ca]
    Envoyé : 6 octobre 2009 22:39
    À : Aline Proulx
    Objet : MMmmm...

David Edgar Love
    Narconon Trois-Rivieres
    819-701-1559 (Cell)
    819-376-8181 ext 320 (Office)
    david.love@narconon.ca

What kind of Covert action is it this time with turning over ALL the
    finances to Marc. Daetan is going to have a heart attack.....along with
    a few other staff!!!

Dave
  15. Intelligence Member

FACEBOOK -

Narconon Staff Member: July 5, 2009 at 2:17pm Report
    marks an ass....he just got back and hes power tripping already....fucking loser! dont let him rent space in your head hes NOT worth it!

FACEBOOK -

David Love July 5, 2009 at 3:39pm
    Now I've got Student Control checking on me for a PTS condition??? Un-fucking believable!!! It seems I'm not even allowed to get upset, or blue, or pissed off.....I'm not allowed to be ME!!! Well this is who I am, and I like me and I'm not changing to fit their beck and call.
  16. jadedanon Member

Lol, "escape goat"
  17. Intelligence Member

Narconon Staff Member:

FACEBOOK -

November 10, 2009 at 12:34pm Well Dave, things there were allways a little off, but I liked my job. It was not until RJ, Aline, and the cunt daughter showed up that it all went to hell. XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX and they covered it up and fired XXXXXXX. And now after all the crap is supposed to be fixed, they leave Aline there so NN canada can still pull the strings from the side lines. What a joke. Anyone who would let Helen Run things is clearly out of options, or blind. THat is that. I wish you all the best David, Life only gets more simple once you leave. All of the stupid little things one worries about while working there, are just that, stupid little things. The hardest part for me is all the good people I left. THis is the way life works. Take care David.
  18. Intelligence Member

New Messages Coming in:

FACEBOOK - Anyone who says narconon is not related to scientology is lying. I worked there after I finished the program for a short time and I cleaned out a closet with thousands of dollars worth of books that were scientology based. Also while in toronto a little while ago I went into the church for something to do. The man I talked too was more than ... See Morefamiliar with the propgram and people who work there. Dave is an incredible human being. He was like a second father to me while I was in the program and afterwards. Stay strong Dave and keep the good fight. I'm behind you completley. But u know that.

Sunday at 3:27am · LikeUnlike · 1 person ·
  19. Intelligence Member

Marc Bernard tries to shut David Love up for $2,550.29 (I Refused his Offer)

If it was just money, I would have accepted this several months ago and been home with my family right now. Nice try Marc. (NO DEAL).

RELEASE AND DISCHARGE

TO: NARCONON TROIS-RIVIÈRES. (“Narconon”)

Effective upon receipt of an amount of TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS
    AND TWENTY-NINE CENTS ($ 2 550,29), DAVID EDGAR LOVE, social insurance number
    xxx xxx xxx, an individual residing at ______________________________________
    (the “Releasor”), hereby releases, remises and fully and forever discharges Narconon, its
    directors, shareholders, officers and employees and their respective administrators,
    successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all
    claims, actions, causes of action, contracts, debts, liabilities, demands and complaints of
    any nature which the Releasor had, now has or may have with respect to or arising
    directly or indirectly, from (i) the Graduate Transition Agreement by and between the
    Releasor and Narconon dated May 27, 2009, as same may have been amended thereafter
    from time to time (the “Graduate Transition Agreement”), and the termination of the
    Graduate Transition Agreement, (ii) the employment agreement by and between the
    Releasor and Narconon dated June 25, 2009, as same may have been amended thereafter
    from time to time (the “Employment Agreement”), his employment with Narconon
    and/or the termination of his employment with Narconon (his resignation from his
    employment) including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any claim for
    wages, commissions, bonuses, vacation pay, holiday pay, moral or punitive damages,
    moral prejudice, compensation, employment benefits of any nature, severance pay,
    termination pay, notice of termination of employment or payment in lieu of such notice,
    fringe benefits, legal fees, medical and/or any other health care costs or expenses, and
    any amount owing under any applicable legislation in Quebec or Canada, including, but
    without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Act respecting Labour Standards, the
    Act Respecting Industrial Accidents and Occupational Disease, the Civil Code of Quebec
    and the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms (iii) his allegation of
    unauthorized use of his name, invasion of his privacy and any matter, cause or anything
    whatsoever arising out of the claims which were the subject of the numerous demands
    sent by emails to Mr. Marc Bernard, Mr. Yves Rocheleau, Mr. Marc-André Houle or
    Mrs. Aline Proulx by the Releasor since November 1st, 2009, (iv) any and all other
    manner of actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, claims, accounts,
    covenants, damages, demands, liabilities, contingent, liabilities, costs and expenses of
    any and every kind and nature whatsoever at law or in equity arising on or before the date
    hereof (collectively, the “Claims”).

The Releasor acknowledges and agrees that the amount of TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED
    FIFTY DOLLARS AND TWENTY-NINE CENTS ($ 2 550,29) be divided as follows :
    a) An amount of TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY DOLLARS AND
    NINETY-THREE CENTS ($ 2 190,93), which represents a gross amount of

- 2 -
    THREE THOUSAND NINETY DOLLARS AND FORTY-NINE CENTS ($ 3 090,49)
    paid to the Releasor as salary, less all applicable legal deductions and
    withholdings;

b) An amount of THREE HUNDRED FIFTY-NINE DOLLARS AND THIRTY-SIX
    CENTS ($ 359,36), which represents a gross amount of FOUR HUNDRED
    THIRTY-FIVE DOLLARS AND EIGHTY-EIGHT CENTS ($ 435,88) paid to the
    Releasor as vacation pay, less all applicable legal deductions and
    withholdings.

The Releasor acknowledges that he was employed by Narconon from April 29, 2009 to
    October 28, 2009 and recognizes that his employment with Narconon definitely
    terminated on October 28, 2009.

The Releasor agrees not to join, assist, aid or act in concert in any manner whatsoever
    with any other person in the making of any claim or demand or in the bringing of any
    suit, proceeding or action in any manner whatsoever against the Releasees or any of them
    and not to make any claim or demand nor bring any suit, proceeding or action in any
    manner whatsoever against any person who might claim contribution or indemnity from
    the Releasees or any of them, in respect or in connection with any of the matters hereby
    released and discharged.

The Releasor expressly acknowledge that the present Release and Discharge is given as a
    final settlement and transaction pursuant to the provisions of Articles 2631 and following
    of the Civil Code of Quebec and constitutes on behalf of said Releasor a waiver to any
    and all future rights to claim for any damages that may arise from the Claims.
    More particularly, the Releasor declares that he has settled out of court the complaints he
    has filed on or around November 16, 2009 with the Commission des normes du travail
    for psychological harassment and to demand payment for sums he considered due
    pursuant to the Act respecting labour standards in the Commission File No. CNT
    630022266, and requests that the Commission des normes du travail closes its file
    regarding both the psychological harassement component of the complaint and the
    demand for sums he considered due. The Releasor hereby undertakes to send without
    further delay and within TEN (10) days of the signature of the present Release and
    Discharge to the Commission des normes du travail a letter of desistment to that effect.
    Also, the Releasor declares that he has settled out of court the complaints he has filed
    with the Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail pursuant to the Act
    Respecting Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases in the Commission File No.
    136632668, and requests that the Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail
    closes its file. The Releasor hereby undertakes to send without further delay and within
    TEN (10) days of the signature of the present Release and Discharge to the Commission de
    la santé et de la sécurité du travail a letter of desistment to that effect.

- 3 -
    The Releasor acknowledges and agrees that the terms, conditions and payments related to
    this Release and Discharge are made without prejudice and without any admission
    whatsoever of responsibility, fault or liability on the part of the Releasees and that they
    are made for the sole purpose of putting an end to a potential or actual litigation.
    The Releasor undertakes to save and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all claims
    or rights of action which may arise directly or indirectly from the Claims.
    Any provision of this Release and Discharge held invalid or unenforceable only in part or
    degree will remain in full force and effect to the extent not held invalid or unenforceable.
    The Releasor represents and warrants that he has not assigned to any person any of the
    Claims.

The Releasor agrees that the talks related to and the terms and conditions of this Release
    and Discharge and the attached letter are confidential and undertakes not to divulge or
    discuss its terms, except for the purposes of filing the relevant tax returns or obtaining
    legal advice. The Releasor also agrees that he will not disparage Narconon. This means
    that the Releasor will not speak about the factual matter of the Claims or any complaints
    or grievances he may have including, but not limited to, speaking with reporters or
    representatives of printed news media, televised news media, Internet news media, blogs,
    on-line billboards, chat rooms or any other form of dissemination. In the event such
    communication has been made prior to the execution of this Release and Discharge the
    undersigned will take no further action to support or defend the comments and will make
    reasonable efforts to withdraw any complaints made in this regard. Releasor
    acknowledges that these confidentiality provisions are a material, bargained for, part of
    this Release and Discharge, and that violation of this confidentiality provision is a
    material breach of this Release and Discharge which make the Releasor liable to
    Narconon for FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($ 5 000,00) liquidated damages for each
    occurrence.

This Release and Discharge shall enure to the benefit of the Releasees and be binding
    upon the Releasor or any of them and their heirs, legatees, legal representatives,
    successors and assigns, as applicable. This Release and Discharge shall be governed by
    and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec and
    the laws of Canada applicable therein. The Releasor consents to elect domicile in the
    judicial district of Trois-Rivieres, province of Quebec, Canada for the hearing of any
    claim arising with respect to the interpretation, application, performance, term, validity or
    effects of this Release and Discharge.

The Releasor acknowledges and declares that the present Release and Discharge is just
    and reasonable regarding the circumstances, that he has read and understood fully the
    present Release and Discharge, and that he has had a sufficient opportunity to consult
    with legal counsel with respect thereto.

- 4 -
    The undersigned has expressly required that the present Release and Discharge be drafted
    in the English language. Le soussigné a expressément exigé que le présent reçuquittance
    soit rédigé en langue anglaise.

Signed this day of ____________, 2010.

11t21wx.jpg
  21. Intelligence Member

The Voidable Contract: - Narconon Student Admission Agreement

Any Contract Agreement in Canada is NOT valid and is voidable when an individual to the contract does not have the mental legal capacity to form intent. No contract is valid when a person is intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs. (as is the case with most new intakes at Narconon Trois Rivieres). The person must sign this contract agreement upon their arrival. Many are not capable of reading it, nor do they even remember signing it. They are NOT given a copy, nor are they permitted to view it while they are there.

Furthermore no contract is valid and is voidable where there is any misrepresentation prior to the signing. (as is the case in the misrepresentation of the Success Rate - Government is investigating). Any other representation which proved to be False, which enticed a vulnerable person into an agreement, is grounds for recourse.

I demanded a Copy of this from Narconon Trois Riviere and received this recently, (10 pages).

24pje6p.jpg
  22. Intelligence Member

23. Intelligence Member

2lkpcb4.jpg
  24. Intelligence Member

2s8s8ht.jpg
  25. Intelligence Member

sg1j4y.jpg
  26. Intelligence Member

546sye.jpg
  27. Intelligence Member

rw1e1t.jpg
  28. Intelligence Member

2nva7a.jpg
  29. Intelligence Member

2le5pcj.jpg
  30. Intelligence Member

31. Anonymous Member

thank you for teh scan
  32. OTBT Member

Narconon Freedom Center (Michigan) posted their June 2009 version of their Admission Agreement (contract) online. Here is a cached copy:

Narconon contract - PDF Search Engine

and here is the direct PDF link from Narconon:

Code:
    http://www.freedomdrugrehab.com/wp-content/themes/freedomdrugrehab/images/contract.pdf
  33. Intelligence Member

Keep hoping, Big Beard?

Info just in; still digging and confirming:

Narconon Canada Continental Office Web Site is still Down:
    OpenDNS

Narconon Canada: 48 AVIS D'INTENTION LIQUIDATION OU DISSOLUTION 2010-06-02 0 000 (intent to liquidate or dissolve?)

(The info is being translated from French to English asap)

Will post when more info comes in?

Good job Anons! Thank You :)
  34. Anonymous Member

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=204.0;wap2

Stutroup:
    I found this and thought those here may enjoy this. There's only one edit from the original, for language, at the very end.

Quote>>>>Was reading the narcononcanada.ca website early last month and noticed the HON (Health On The Net) seal at the bottom of the main page. It looked like this:

HON and Narconon

So I wrote the HON foundation asking them if Narconon did indeed comply with their standards. This is their response (I removed all confidential info as per their request):

Quote>>>>Dear Sir,

Thank you for having contacted us about this Website and Narconon. Our attention has been brought to this matter very recently. We take it very seriously. We are already treating this matter and Narconon related Websites will not be certified in the future. This Website will no longer be certified.

Thank you for your information and your attention.

Best regards,

The HONcode team. <<<<
    And this is the final result from a few days ago (removed confidential info as per request - bolding is mine):

Quote>>>>Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for contacting the Health On the Net Foundation
    (HON) regarding the site : Narconon Canada Continental Office | Drug Rehabilitation | Drug Prevention and Education and for your input.

As you can see on the Website, the HONseal and certificate have changed. The HONseals display will actually be updated in the following hours. Despite our demands, the Website still displays our HONseal, but the Website is no longer certified. No other narconon related Website is (and will) be certified.

Best regards,

The HONcode team. <<<<
    If you find any Canadian Narconon/Scientology sites using the HON seal, click on the HONlogo and inform them of the misuse.

HEY NARCONON, YOU'RE INVALID. HOW'S THAT FEEL? <<<<
  35. BigBeard Member

If this is actually a notice of intent to liquidate NarCONon Canada, you may want to have a lawyer look into it. They've pulled similar stunts in the past, e.g., "dissolving" CofS California and shifting it's assests in an attempt to avoid paying Larry Wolersheim (didn't work in the long run, but took a long time for the courts to untangle).

It could very well be an attempt to avoid paying you, or the government, anything if they believe they will lose against the governments case. You may also want to give a 'heads up' to your government contacts about this. Most governments don't take kindly to these kinds of shenanigans right before they're about to bring a case.

BigBeard
  36. Intelligence Member

Yes, they do appear to be heading in this direction> Will notify Government?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010-07-16 ENTERPRISE REGISTER
    H:22:06:11 CIDREQ SYSTEM
    R-PU-U03-1 STATUS OF INFORMATION ABOUT A LEGAL PERSON

GENERAL INFORMATION
    ===================
    REGISTRATION NUMBER: 1163570048 NAME: NARCONON CANADA

DATA OF REGISTRATION: 2006-03-09
    DATE CHARTERED: 2006-03-09 CONSTITUTION
    LOCATION OF CHARTER: QUÉBEC
    LAST ANNUAL DECLARATION: 2009-06-04 2009 DISSOLUTION/LIQUIDATION REQUEST IN PROGRESS: YES
    DATE OF LAST UPDATE: 2010-06-02 NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES IN QUEBEC: NONE
    SCHEDULED WINDING-UP DATE: DATE OF CONTINUATION: DATE OF TRANSFORMATION:
    REGISTRATION STATUS: REGISTERED 2006-03-09
    REGISTRATION NUMBER RESULTING FROM A MERGER:
    LEGAL FORM: NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION (APE ASSOCIATION PERSONNIFIÉE)
    ADDRESS: 1390, 6 IÈME RUE POSTAL CODE: G8Y 2X7
    TROIS-RIVIÈRES (QUÉBEC)

LEGISLATION UNDER WHICH ORIGINALLY INCORPORATED: 023 LOI SUR LES COMPAGNIES PARTIE 3
    LEGISLATION UNDER WHICH CURRENTLY INCORPORATED: 023 LOI SUR LES COMPAGNIES PARTIE 3
    MAIN ACTIVITIES
    ===============
    8626 DRUB REHABILITATION CENTRE

ELECTED DOMICILE
    ================
    NAME:
    ADDRESS: 449, 3E AVENUE POSTAL CODE: G1L 2W2
    QUÉBEC (QUÉBEC)

RELATED PERSONS
    ===============
    MISSING PERSONS: NO
    NOM AND ADDRESS POSTAL CODE DESCRIPTION OF THE RELATED PERSON
    ====================================== =========== ====================
    FLEURY, RÉJEANNE ADMINISTRATOR
    PRESIDENT

449, 3E AVENUE G1L 2W2
    QUÉBEC (QUÉBEC)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AUBÉ, YVES ADMINISTRATOR
    TREASURER

30, 60E AVENUE H1A 2N5
    MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC)
    PROULX, ALINE ADMINISTRATOR
    VICE-PRESIDENT

2008 NASKAPI DRIVE K1J 8L6
    OTTAWA (ONTARIO)

NAMES OF LEGAL PERSONS INVOLVED IN MERGER
    =========================================
    DATE OF LAST UPDATE OF NAMES: 2006-03-09

NAMES OF LEGAL PERSONS INVOLVED IN MERGER START DATE END DATE STATUS
    ========================================= ========== ========== ==========
    NARCONON CANADA 2006-03-09 IN EFFECT

DOCUMENTS ON FILE
    =================

DOCUMENTS TYPE DATE CASSETTE# IMAGE#
    ================================================== ==== ========== ========= =======
    48 NOTICE OF INTENDED LIQUIDATION OR DISSOLUTION 2010-06-02 0 000
    26 CHANGE OF HEADQUARTERS 2009-11-27 0 000
    17 ADMINISTRATIVE DOCUMENTS 2009-11-27 0 000
    109 ANNUAL DECLARATION 2009 2009-06-04 8031 19 046
    108 ANNUAL DECLARATION 2008 2008-10-16 7773 35 040
    107 ANNUAL DECLARATION 2007 2007-10-01 7202 18 044
    40 INITIAL DECLARATION 2006-03-30 6676 42 008
    30 CONSTITUTION 2006-03-09 6682 6 027
    17 ADMINISTRATIVE DOCUMENTS 2006-03-09 6763 1 063
  37. Intelligence Member

[COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]Good News Update from Government:[/COLOR]

Ducks are all lined up and waddling down the path to the Narconon - Scientology &quot;Flap Roast&quot;.

Government is providing me with a Lawyer here in Montreal and the additional documents and evidence should be enough to expand investigation and name Executives and Corporate Entities for possible criminal investigations. Will post following further legal advice.

Thanks for all your help and support Anons :)

1z48vah.jpg

It's been nine months of continual document submissions to the Quebec Human Rights Commission and the Labour Relations Commission, Normes du Travail). The French/English language barroers have been somewhat &quot;trying&quot; at times, but we are very close to being on the same page now.

I just received some very good news this week from the Labour Relations Commission. They informed me that after reading Narconons documents and responses to my complaints, that they have enough eveidence from myself and other witnesses from all over North America, to move forward to a formal Hearing before the Commission. Here is this weeks communication to me:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, July 29, 2010 1:02:30 PMTR: Image numérisée de MX-M350N
    From: &quot;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@cnt.gouv.qc.ca&gt;View Contact
    To: &quot;dc4loves@yahoo.ca&quot; &lt;dc4loves@yahoo.ca&gt;

xxxxxxxx.qc.ca_xxxxxxxxxxxkb

Hello Mr Love

I completed my investigation into your case and I have enough evidence to move your complaint to the CRT. As I have already said, you are entitled to free one of our lawyers who will represent you before the CRT and that you will call within a month or two. I'll leave the phone number (514-xxxxxxx can be reached in three weeks your lawyer, which has your file naming your file number is xxxxxxxxxxx.

I've sent your letter to your address that you have given, I scan the mail today in this case.

Good day!

xxxxxx xxxxx

Enquêteur en harcèlement psychologique et Médiateur
    1200 Boul. Chomedey, Laval, Qc, H7V 3Z3
    Bureau 810
    Tél: 450-680-xxxxextxxx
    Courriel: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.gc.ca
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ng359z.jpg
  38. Intelligence Member

39. EyeOnSci Member

Congratulations, that is excellent!
  40. jensting Member

That's pretty darned awesome! Good luck.

Best Regards

Jens