Customize

Concerning Gold...

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by ziptang, Jan 6, 2011.

1. ziptang Member

Concerning Gold...

Has anyone ever scouted the top of the hills behind Gold? As far as I can tell, its way off their land. Looks down into Gold from about 1/2 mile away. I was thinking a bunch of long lenses and flags might enturbulate...
  2. Zak McKracken Member

Re: Concerning Gold...

While you're at it, how about a sniper's nest?

eagles_nest.jpg
  3. Miranda Member

This of course was a joke. WWP's users don't snipe, except for verbally and mostly at each other.
  4. Anonymous Member

Zak, you have the good and the evil in you.

The evil will be be monitored here.
  5. Zak McKracken Member

WWP users don't set up camoflaged surveilance posts manned (at one time) by people who might have had high-powered rifles, trained on the entrance to Gold Base, either.

But I did not invent this joke. Ask Tommy Davis.
  6. Sponge Member

There's a current thread on OCMB mentioning this too.
    Operation Clambake Message Board ; View topic - Hill/dirt road enturbulation...

I don't know whether in reality you'd get precisely the same relatively unhindered view over the base as it seems to indicate from that Google Earth view.
  7. ziptang Member

Yeah, I know it's a joke.

Imagine if they looked up there and saw something like this...

61898078_df251215d4.jpg?v=0.jpg
  8. ziptang Member

My guess is that it would be pretty close. I wouldn't want to go up there except it was scouted first.
  9. BusinessBecky Member

I guess is depends on the height of your stilts.
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Go use search function here, there are a few old threads on Gold's backyard and their [strike]sniper's[/strike]snooper's nest and a few tales of weirdness from people who've hiked around there.
    Personally I'd be very, very careful playing up there, and for sure not alone. Not paranoid, just cautious.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. ziptang Member

When I was here a couple years ago, I thought of that and suggested a flyer drop, but a pilot said that sort of thing is a big no-no with the FAA....

I also thought of RC airplanes. The hills would be a good spot for that.
  13. xenubarb Member

You might find this interesting.

14. Jeff Jacobsen Member

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2822931]Golden Era Studios from hill on Vimeo[/ame]

I hiked up there in 1996. It was a foggy day so sort of a bust as far as getting any good pics or video. While I was videotaping, suddenly this loud ship's horn, the really deep toned kind, went off. I thought crap, that's the "we've been infiltrated!" warning. So I packed up my camera and tripod and started back down the hill. A few minutes later I figured out it was right at noon when the horn went off, so I figured that was just like the lunch horn or something.

I have no idea where the Eagle's Nest is from where I was, but it was below me someplace. that would have been kind of funny to walk up on that.

I made it up to the road that's up there but didn't go any farther. There's no practical value that I can think of to going back up there except to show you can.
  15. Anonymous Member

There were a few threads (including one I can't seem to find anymore- possibly yours?)

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-active-projects/operation-ceilingcat-10051/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-active-projects/operation-ceilingcat-3721/

(included for historical interest, and for recovery of ziptang's lost account)
  16. ziptang Member

Interesting. The truck trail is on two parcels, 430040009 and 430020007. I'm trying to track ownership of those, but having a rough time. Any help appreciated.

If they do not own those and are threatening people up there with guns, they are in huge violation of many laws.

As far as I know, deadly force is not a justifiable response to trespassing in California.
  17. ziptang Member

Here's Parcels I'd like to know the ownership of...

18. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I heard it's the US Air Force.
  19. Sponge Member

I have some superb new photos for you here (many thanks indeed to the contributor)......

img00319.jpg
    img00302r.jpg
    img00303z.jpg
    img00305d.jpg
    img00307h.jpg
    img00309.jpg
    img00311t.jpg
    img00316.jpg
    img00318b.jpg

Notes:
    There is a big sign by the locked gate that says to contact to get a permit and access to the road. The agency is California Fish and Game. The sign has a telephone number and a gate identifier number or name.
    It is a nice natural area, despite the road, so if anyone does go there (assuming of course you get a road access permit) then I suggest that anything taken up there be brought back. That is to say leave no trash, no flags, anything behind.
    A high clearance 2 wheel drive vehicle should be fine on the track.
  20. ziptang Member

Thanks, Sponge. It looks like Federal land then, with a working permit system! I did some further research and discovered a couple things.

This is an area that used to be called Beaumont Parcel 1 and was used for weapons and rocket testing. There are old asphalt roads, foundations, and bunkers that can be seen with Google Earth. They are farther up the valley. If the story linked in post #15 about the hang glider pilot taken at gunpoint by Danny Dunigan is true, he is in deep water. Using deadly force to detain an alleged trespass on land that isn't yours? Not in California, Danny-boy.

There apparently is also a rather large amount of hazmat contamination to the area and to the ground water under Gold. Seems it's built on a toxic waste dump. Did someone say there's lots of cancer deaths at Gold?
  21. xenubarb Member

Old hang glider story is old. Nothing ever came of it afaik.

Toxic waste dump? They have sewage ponds behind Golden Era Productions. One punishment is to make people clean out the muck with their hands, no protective gear. Gold Base is actually built, in part, on watershed land. They are known to have dumped dangerous chemicals in the past, related to CD or DVD manufacture. It's all on record; the environmental violations, human rights violations etc. but nobody in Riverside gummint seems to have the balls to enforce the laws.
  22. ziptang Member

23. anonymous9 Member

24. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum