Customize

Condusiv Technologies

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Kilia, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Kilia Member

Even tho they have changed the company name and have a new CEO (Jerry Baldwin), I'm wondering if this company still has ties to the "Church" of Scientology.

http://www.condusiv.com/company/about/
  2. Anonymous Member

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/diskeeper-revamps-becomes-condusiv-technologies/70712

Condusiv is a completely different company now, than it was before I was appointed CEO. This New York-born, Italian/Irish Catholic is not, and has never been involved in Scientology. In fact, as Larry has pointed out, I completely transformed the company in the past 6 months and I did so with no prejudice or favor for anyone's personal beliefs.

Time and the new products themselves will prove Condusiv's new direction, and with this new brand there is no room for fantasy, conspiracy theory or religion.

[...]

There is only one religion and house of worship that I want my team to consider, that is the New York Yankees, and Yankee Stadium.

I welcome any message poster to visit our corporate office and take a tour inside. The only scripture you will see says Condusiv Technologies and Think Faster.

Sincerely
    Jerry Baldwin, CEO, Condusiv Technologies
    Condusiv
    5 March, 2012 20:17
  3. Kilia Member

4. i was at condusiv's corp office recently and it's true, completely different company now.
  5. Anonymous Member

did they fire all the fat fucks that worked for Jensen and were their top-creme-DE-la-creme scilons?
  6. Anonymous Member

sure, as different from scientology as marty's cult LOL
    same fucking game, different face. i guess the new CEO is trying to "handle" the bad PR haha. good luck with that, the company is tainted
  7. I had a job interview at Condusiv today so naturally I did some research beforehand - which lead me to this forum. The company has been completed transformed as far as leadership and focus goes - with zero religion involved. It's like the CEO said - stop by the corporate office in Burbank and see for yourself. Visit and then post your comments on your impression - I think you may be surprised.

See http://www.condusiv.com/company/careers

-Michael B
  8. Anonymous Member

Just a statement about not using anything like "Hubbard Management Tech" and denouncing W.I.S.E will do.
  9. Anonymous Member

Most importantly, not giving money to WISE.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. grebe Member

I think there are companies that aren't formally licensing Admin Tech but are using a spin off that is similar. This way they avoid employees freaking out and suing for Scientology in the workplace.

Scientology still benefits from unlicensed squirreled admin tech when the people who run the company spend money on their own Bridge progress. And by getting "management by statistics" into the business community, Hubbard's ideas become more generally acceptable to the public.

Management by statistics has spin-offs like "No Child Left Behind" and "CompStat." The basic idea is to link employee reward or status to a periodic statistic. But inevitably the stat becomes more important than the actual problem it was supposed to measure.

For example, a hospital might want to make sure nurses are paying attention to patients rather than reading Facebook. So they reward nurses who complete their documentation of patient encounters. But once the stat tracking starts, the reality is nurses are not at the bedside. They're at the computer making pretty reports to keep their stats up.

Here's an episode of This American Life talking about CompStat and the NYPD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Gee MB, if you're new to the company, and you just had your interview, how do you know that it's "completely transformed" (exact same words the new CEO uses, funny that)?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

Hmm.
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/danny-chadwell.html
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/p/paula-&-danny-chadwell.html
    Code:
    http://www.oursites.org/dannychadwell/myself.htm 10+ year old Scieno site
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.religion.scientology/ue0C2cvYRm8
    (Executive Software was the company name before Diskeeper and Condusiv.)

So the Agent of Service is still a long time Scieno, former Guardian Office. It's too bad that California didn't list the directors of the company.
    Note to Jerry Baldwin: Better scrub some more because it still stinks of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

"Don't be fooled by all those stories on the Internet, come visit one of our churches and see for yourself"

I don't know the first thing about this company one way or the other. If it truly has been scrubbed of any scilon influence, then good for them.

Still, someone needs to work on their "not a scientologist but" tech.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. raboon Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. You are correct, I just recently interviewed with the company, but my research before interviewing was very extensive. I've read all about the history of the company and a close friend of mine actually works there for the past 10 years - so he knows intimate details about what the company was then and what it is now.

Based on my discussions with him and by observations during interview, it's pretty obvious that the company does not cater to any one specific religious belief nor use any type of Admin Tech as you mentioned. The new CEO completely revamped the joint and to be honest, whether I get hired or not, I'm pretty excited to see what new products they come up with - these guys seriously know their shit...

Michael
  17. Anonymous Member

Thanks, Michael.

This is a sad situation. I don't want to be afraid of people who have been Scientologists. Yet it is hard to take Scientologists at their word when they say they aren't into it any more. Because we've seen it again and again. The Scientologists will tell the wogs anything. They lay low when the heat is on. But once no one is looking too closely they are back to their world domination destroy psychiatry holistic healing bullshit.

If a Scientologist can say why Admin Tech is bad news in a way that makes sense, that would reassure me I suppose.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

"acceptable truths"
    "shore stories"
    "gradients"
    "The only way to control someone is to lie to them."

All Hubbard. All fundamental "Source" of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anyone wanna get sum pizza? =]
  20. Anonymous Member

If they offer you a job, read the offer of employment and the contract(s) VERY CAREFULLY before signing.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

We are skeptical of your claims. It is our nature.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Anonymous,

I hear you dude, and I have to agree that I was skeptical as well. But, people are harder to change as individuals than companies are when it makes good business sense.

Keep track of the company and I think you may be surprised. Like anything else that holds some degree of uncertainty, only time will tell.

As for me, I'm headed for a second interview next week!

Michael
  23. We neither use the Hubbard System as a corporate methodology-nor do we subscribe to any formal methodology, as we use the experience and expertise of over 30 years in technology businesses I have as well as the real world experience and expertise of the key management team members I have hired that have served in the technology sector for many years. Regarding W.I.S.E.-the organization is not part of Condusiv so I feel no need to make any comments or state any opinions of it as I do not have enough knowledge of the organization to have formulated any opinions.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Thank you for stopping by. To sum up the Condusiv Technologies Co does not use Hubbard tech, is not related in anyway to the evil Church of Scientology and is not a member of W.I.S.E.? Is that correct sir?
  25. Quentinanon Member

Nobody asked if WISE was part of Condusiv. Is WISE affiliated with Condusiv or do any corporate officers of Condusiv hold WISE memberships?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Cool. Management by Statistics can seem like a good idea. But productivity stats can't be understood without knowing the people involved and the situations they are trying to handle.

Stats are no replacement for genuine trust. It takes time to get to know people and you can't get to know them by remote using weekly numbers.

Trust is money. When you can make deals on a handshake you can move fast; there's no stat to capture that.

Along with the Hubbard stats bullshit, I hope you are also ignoring Scientology ethics. Few things are more retarded than bragging about how ethical you are to other people. It's just embarrassing to read the web sites of companies run by Scientologists in this regard.

The key thing about ethics: it takes two. You don't get to say you are ethical without the other concerned party weighing in.

The wogs have lost all trust in Scientology at this point. Don't even try to win it back. Just remember that wogs are more important than whatever ideology you most love, whether that is Scientology-ish or not.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

Somebody open a window and light a fucking candle! Wooo! This smells like the usual Scientology lying by misstating the problems. (Funny how many Condusiv people are dropping in here.)

What is the "Hubbard System" supposed to be? I don't think I've ever seen it referred to as that. Anyone?

Executive Software / Diskeeper / Convulsv Condusiv has been run straight from the Admin Volumes for over 30 years under Craig Jensen. Suddenly it's not, and this person doesn't mention how they ripped it out by the roots? (And no, yet another name change is not ripping it out.)

I have to laugh at the idea of a technology company without any formal methodology. That's just a train wreck waiting to happen.
    NEX-REVO-BLACK_52148.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

So can you confirm that your company no longer pays money to WISE?
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Now that you say that, hmm... I think you may have nailed it. There is something evasive in the Condusiv person's answer. I would not have reassured people that I was running a "LOL Hubbard, no" workplace in quite the same way.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

this is all bullshit. yet another attempt to "handle" by giving us half-truth and doublespeak. fuck you diskeeper/executive software/condushit tech. getting "wog" executives that scilon-lie wont help u, faggots
  31. DeathHamster Member

Lol!
    Code:
    http://chartercommitteela.org/ai1ec_event/christmas-networking-bash-la-charter-committee/?instance_id=47
    So much for claiming that the company no longer has a Scientology connection, and has given up using the Tech eh?
    • Winner Winner x 4
  32. grebe Member

Lol, classic. Thanks for finding this, DeathHamster.
  33. Anonymous Member

So he lied to us. He did lie didn't he?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

Absotively Posilutely.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. Clams need to work on their TR-l.
  36. Anonymous Member

Let’s give them a warm welcome and show them our guy fawkes masks when they show up to party. Anonymous? on your Conduciv? More likely than you think
  37. Ogsonofgroo Member

lolol, nice catch DH!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Sorry for being dense, but can someone point out where in the holiday bash announcement is the proof that they are still affiliated with the Scientology corporation?