Customize

Condusiv Technologies

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Kilia, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Umm... so because they hired a homo novis entertainer they are still a Scientology related company? Pretty weak evidence.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

WISE (World Institute of Scientology Enterprises) is Scientology's business tentacle. You can't be a member of WISE without being a Scientologist or Scientologist company in good standing. A company that quits WISE would be an ethics condition that would probably require other WISE companies to disconnect from them.

"[WISE] its incorporation papers show that it exists "for religious purposes. Its purposes are to promote and foster the religious teachings of L. Ron Hubbard in society".[1][2][3]"

The WISE Charter Committee is made up of the top Scientologist companies in the local area. WISE companies are forbidden to go to the wog courts to resolve disputes with Scientologists or other WISE companies. Instead, they have to go to the Charter Committee.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...f-los-angeles-dispute-resolution-fees.107363/

I suspect that Condusiv is still a member of the Charter Committee, but the LA CC site oddly doesn't list the CC members.

In any event, Condusiv must still be a member of WISE, and in very good standing if the Charter Committee is holding their party and networking event there.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. grebe Member

Also Jim Meskimen and the general clamspeak like "Postulates for a Bountiful 2013 and Beyond."
  5. Anonymous Member

Put it this way, if you're actively trying to cover up your continuing connections to Scientology, why would you then go and hire their members as entertainment? And why the fuck would you keep using their jargon as above and "All are welcome! It’s free – just lots of Christmas fun and a whole lot of cheerful high-spirited communication." <- Nobody outside the cult phrases sentences like that. I bet it was a struggle to remove all the acronyms. Maybe he just did a search/replace of "ARC" with "communication"
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Yeah, free as long as you escape before the regging starts.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

It presumably was the organization renting the facility who hired the entertainment. And issued the invite (though I'd like to see dox on that.) AND determined the agenda.

A better question would be "If you're actively trying to disassociate from connections to Scientology, why would you then go and rent your facility to a Scientology entity?"
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Now that is what I call evidence. Thanks DeathHamster.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Some if not all of the top echelon executives are OhTees. It is a scilon front group
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. i think you guys have too much time on your hands that could otherwise be used for something more productive. this is based on observation, but you have to be a complete idiot to not see what’s happening here.

allowing WISE to have a party in the building was granted not the greatest of ideas, but doesn’t prove shit. It’s WISE using the jargon, not the company! it’s easy to piece that together just by reading your posts here.

bottom line is my very-reliable sources confirm that this company is no longer involved with scientology. yeah the chairman is still Jensen, but only because he owns the company. yeah some employees are scientologists, but you can’t and shouldn’t fire ‘em based on this.

Enough of this shit, either provide some real solid proof that this company is still actively involved in scientology or STFU!

seriously y'all, this shit it messed up.

~cl0wn
    cl0wn
    This message by cl0wn has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Yes, you do.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. cl0wn Member

haha, really? that's all you got?

-cl0wn
    cl0wn
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. cl0wn Member

marking my comment as dumb without an intelligent response of your own doesn't really say much.
    cl0wn
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. White Tara Global Moderator

Thanks for signing up Clown. The dumb button is IMHO a valid form of expression available to everyone, as are the other buttons. The dumb button also serves the purpose of allowing all members to play a role in moderating the site for themselves
    As enough dumb votes for a post makes the post disappear from view.
    Anyway /derail and carry on.

Edit: haha :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. DeathHamster Member

You haven't posted anything in your various incarnations other than empty claims that they've stopped doing Scientology after 30 years. No dox.

On the other hand, we have proof that they were in good standing with the LA WISE Charter Committee elite for the holidays.

You lose.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kilia Member

clown, darling..please stop trying to act so superior. Very unbecoming to the cause.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. cl0wn Member

"various incarnations"? i'm not sure what to do with that one.

the bottom line is allowing WISE to have a party in the building doesn't prove anything. it's not any more good standing then helping an old lady cross the street.

some employees are who are scientologists had a party in the building, what's the big deal? i think you guys are making this bigger then it really is and should go and find some real proof before posting assumptions.

-cl0wn
  18. cl0wn Member

i'm not, honest. i just feel like the evidence is weak and the assumptions are high.
  19. Anonymous Member

Yeah but Scientology is a sneaky cult that lies and cheats the wogs, so the wogs aren't going near anything with Craig Jensen or his mates in it. That's just how it is.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Tits or GTFO.
  21. No matter the company name change or the new CEO. It is still OWNED by Craig Jenson, who is a devout Scientologist and who contributes earnings from Condusiv Technologies (previously Diskeeper Corp) to the church of Scientology.
  22. Anonymous Member

Executive Software >> Diskeeper >> Condusiv Technologies.

Oh wow, another name-change. Yeah, that totally convinces me they no longer have a thing to do with Scientology. Except for the whole LA WISE Charter Committee Xenumas party thing...
  23. Jensen hires only "wogs" to keep appearances http://www.condusiv.com/Company/Leadership/

I wonder if he fired the OEC/FEBC fatfuck team, Danny Chadwell, Gary Edwards, Manny Salinas et all.
  24. [IMG]

Craig Jensen

Craig Jensen is Owner/Founder of Diskeeper, a software company in Burbank, California. The company was incorporated in 1981 and has since been ranked in Software Magazine's list of the top 100 independent software companies in the world.
    &quot;We started off doing consulting for income and product development to build a future. The company prospered, but solely from consulting; the products that we developed never seemed to take off as expected.
    In 1986, all that changed when I was introduced to L. Ron Hubbard's essays on marketing.
    Most people know of Mr. Hubbard as the Founder of the Scientology religion and the author of Dianetics. But few people realize he wrote an 11-volume set on the subjects of administration and management. This instantly revealed to me what I had been doing wrong and resulted in a 180-degree shift in our marketing direction.
    We used Mr. Hubbard's survey and marketing techniques to find, develop and launch a new product that put our company on the map. The next year our sales increased five-fold.
    Repeating those same successful marketing actions and applying more of the principles found in the Hubbard Administrative Technology, we more than doubled our revenues the next year and the next year. Diskeeper subsequently appeared on the Inc magazine list of the 500 fastest growing privately held companies in America for four years in a row; and even ranked in Software Magazine's list of the top 100 independent software companies in the world.
    It is important to note that this success has been accomplished entirely without the use of venture capital. The company is debt free and completely self-financing.&quot;
    Craig Jensen.
    Let's look at what some business owners have to say about their experience using Mr. Hubbard's business technology:
    CraigJensen.jpg [IMG]
    Craig Jensen is the CEO of Executive Software, now renamed to Diskeeper Corporation.

&quot;
    I formed Executive Software in 1981 with a small computer and a box of files in my kitchen. After struggling somewhat for years, I decided to do the marketing myself, studying and applying L. Ron Hubbard's marketing technology. The resultant explosive growth put us on Inc. Magazine's list of the 500 fastest-growing privately-held companies in America for four consecutive years - a rare feat. Today, because of Mr. Hubbard's administrative technologies, our products are used on 3.5 million computers around the world.&quot;

cj_home_new_650h.png
    Craig Jensen is a computer programmer. He is also the Founder and Chairman of one of the most successful software companies in the information technology (IT) marketplace: Condusiv Technologies Corporation (formerlyDiskeeper Corporation).
    He is often described as an entrepreneur, an inventor &amp; patent holder, author of computer books, business executive, Scientologist, photographer, and ‘the guy who enabled computer system administrators to take the weekend off.’ But if you ask him, he will say he is first and foremost a computer programmer. In 1986, he authored Diskeeper, the best-selling defragmentation software of all time.
    Today 80% of the Fortune 1000 companies use it on their computers. How he got from authoring software in his living room to success in the corporate boardroom is not only a story about Craig Jensen, but a first-hand look into the computer industry over the past 40 years .
    As Craig says, “It all began in 1967 when…”
    [read more]

25. Craig Jensen on the far right:
    [IMG]
    jensen-2-jpg.1043.jpg
  26. OTeleventy Member

Haha. Y'all busted.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Scientologist software CEO lashes out against Germany

November 6, 2000
    Web posted at: 9:05 AM EST (1405 GMT)

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- The Scientologist chief executive of a U.S.-based software firm has lambasted German authorities who demanded a portion of Microsoft Corp.'s Windows 2000 designed by his firm be removed because of his religion.

"The stench of religious intolerance is high among government officials in Germany," Craig Jensen, owner and CEO of California-based Executive Software International, said in a statement issued over the weekend.

Microsoft -- bowing to pressure over the Scientology link -- has said it will remove the part of the Windows 2000 operating system software that has generated the bad publicity -- a disk defragmenter that helps hard disks run more efficiently.

A Microsoft spokesman in Germany said on Friday the problem stems from the fact that "people and the media" in Germany became aware of the fact that the developer of the tool was Executive Software, whose CEO is a member of the Scientology Church.

"Since in Germany they are very, very sensitive with these things, they recommended not to use this tool," said spokesman for Microsoft in Germany Thomas Baumgaertner on Friday.

Germany does not recognize Scientology as a religion and describes the group as an unwelcome cult.
    A German Interior Ministry information security expert, who spoke on condition of anonymity, has said that some German officials and clergy have voiced fears that this part of the software "could have a security problem."

Jensen said Microsoft's move to uninstall the component defeats an important security mechanism designed to protect Windows 2000 from viruses, Internet hackers and other serious situations.
    Jensen said in his statement that the product sweeps the boards with computer industry awards and overwhelming market share, adding that German consumers and corporations "love our products and our international sales -- as well as those in Germany -- are skyrocketing at record levels."

A spokesman for Executive Software has said that Jensen is a believer in Scientology, but his beliefs had no relevance to the company's products.

"American companies now face the possibility of being blacklisted and their products boycotted if the Germans decide they don't like the religion of their CEOs," Jensen said.

"German officials started by boycotting American movies featuring prominent artists who are Scientologists. Now their target is American computer software," Jensen said. "Next, it will be American cars, books, hardware, textiles, foodstuffs and so on."

California-based Church of Scientology was founded on the teachings of the late American science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, and its members include several high-profile Hollywood film stars including Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

Copyright 2000 Reuters. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  28. Craig & Sally Jensen's financial support of Scientology is probably second only to Bob & Patricia Duggan.
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. DeathHamster Member

http://www.glassdoor.ca/Interview/Condusiv-Technologies-Interview-Questions-E8547.htm
    Heh. (Of course, that was before the name change and completely abandoning Scientology, right?)
    • Like Like x 1
  32. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled that shit today, Condusiv is well fucked an far from home regardless of its current standing and current youtube shenanigan on youtuve is proof that they are still affiliated with that crap. current CEOs claim about that wikipedia couldn't be relied on raises more than a red flag to me.

i'll try posting on their YT channel and see it how it goes. i'll report back ASAP, wish me luck.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. What happened when you posted on the YouTube channel? Did you get "moderated"? Are they kool-aid drinkers or turned Independents yet? CondusivExecutiveDiskeeper for the win! Time for another name change.
  34. I interviewed at Condusiv today, no odd IQ test, no "Director of Ethics" and no L. Ron stuff anywhere. Maybe they have indeed changed?
  35. DeathHamster Member

I'll wait until there's clear signs that they are no longer in good standing with WISE.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. FFS.
    I suppose you have try.
  37. What has changed in Diskeeper/Condusiv is they are no longer trying to be like a Scientology org. They are no longer using course room Hubbard's study tech, cramming and ethics as they ran into a lawsuit a few years ago. They were sued by two employees Alex Godelman and Marc Le Shay claiming Diskeeper used religious contents in their organization. The lawsuit was settled but because it created such a impact in their field, companies that Diskeeper was trying to to sell their product were not buying, that they were forced to lay around 40% of their employees. In order to stay in business and not be connected to Scientology hence Jerry Baldwin and the new name Condusiv. Most likely they are still a WISE organization but that is probably more in name only to keep the status and have Jensen pay the dues.

Diskeeper at one point was considered a WISE ideal company and may have been the showcase company for WISE. This is no longer true. Also these changes made by Jensen shows the utter failure of Hubbard's admin tech. They had more OEC/FEBC trained employees than probably every single org on the planet. The then CEO Lisa Terrenzi who was OEC/FEBC and OT8 fired for having downstats. Diskeeper also had many staff who were OTs yet they all failed to turn around a sinking company and Jensen turned to a non-Scientologist Jerry Baldwin to bail them out. That speaks volume on how well Scientology works!
  38. Oh Hi Mr. Jensen!!

LOL