Customize

Condusiv Technologies

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Kilia, Jul 8, 2012.

1. There are many "OTs" and "OEC/FEBCs" working at Condusiv aka Diskeeper. They continue to send 10% of their income to WISE. They are sending money to the cult every fucking week.

Their top exec strata plus their internal OSA office is all "OTs". They even self-audit in the office.
  2. Here is a link to their upper management. http://www.condusiv.com/company/leadership/

I know Gary Quan is not a Scientologist but doing a search on the rest besides Baldwin I didn't come up with anything. It's quite possible that Condusiv is becoming more of a non-scientology company. What is funny is that in order to save this company Craig Jensen had to turn to non-Scientologists to bail him out.
  3. Me thinks you are trying to defend Condusiv/Diskeeper a bit too much.
  4. Anonylemmi Member

It is not their M.O. to roll over and give up in the face of adversity. Especially with a cash cow. They will try to hide and deflect until all the players are dead. They have no other means of dealing with it.
  5. ^^ Agreed.

Say hi to John Daniel "Danny" Chadwell, a friend from the old GO times and now running Condusiv's OSA Office.
  6. Defending them? From what? I don't think so. Are you there working at Condusiv? Do you have a spy on the inside informing you? What do you know about the current management? I believe the OP was asking that question. We all know Danny Chadwell runs their legal department and is a Scientologist. I assume he is still there although I don't really know for sure. I brought up a link that shows the current management and wondered if they are Scientologists or not. That is a legit question. I know for a fact that they had completely done away with doing course room training and cramming. That was last run by Mike Taylor who was laid off by Diskeeper about 2 years ago. He was their Cram Off and Sup.

It appears that the CEO Jerry Baldwin is not a Scientologist and is running Diskeeper/Condusiv as a software company. If that is true then it would be natural for him to pick management based on their software knowledge and these managers may possibly not be Scientologists. This would make sense if Jensen has moved on from running the company.

Not trying to defend Jensen, Diskeeper, Condusiv or anything else about this group but trying to get facts not just opinions or feelings about these guys. So Cancer Pants what can you verify?
  7. Just like how Wiil and Jada Smith got rid of Study Tech a moment after firing an admin for disagreeing with Study Tech?

Dox that course room training and cramming are gone.
  8. You could be right but consider this. Diskeeper paid Mike Taylor's training so that he could be the Cram Off. They spent thousands on his training at ASHO only to later lay him off! As far as I know he was the last one in the training area. Prior to that the area was run by Brad Pitler who supervised the course room for several years. Diskeeper also invested in him spending thousands also but he was laid off too.

So Diskeeper made a "wise" business decision to spend thousands on two employees and then just lay them off. Companies do not invest a fair amount of dollars without a return on their investments. The Godelman lawsuit changed Diskeeper approach to training it's employees using study tech. The fallout was a complete change in Diskeeper's philosophy on training their employees using Hubbard's admin tech. Apparently using study tech and Hubbard's admin tech became too closely connected with employees studying religious beliefs of Scientology. This was the argument used by Godleman's lawyer Barry Kaufman and it IMO was effective enough to shut down the way they were training their employees. This also occurred when the economy went south and all the OTs and FEBCs were unable to not only avoid this but revert it for Diskeeper. I don't know how Condusiv is doing today but if they were still using study tech and Hubbard's admin tech then there would be stories leaked by the non-Scientologist employees.

So believe or not believe. It makes no difference to me but I have supplied you with information that is not known outside of this group.

BTW Horse Pants, are you related to Cancer Pants? :)
  9. The Internet Member

I’m surprised the Scientologists haven’t set up non-Sci companies to sell Admin Tech and Study Tech with enough words changed to count as something different. Because that’s what I’d do if I loved Hubbard but needed to keep my Hubbard love on the down low.

This is what you do, Scientologists: give your tech books to a few wog writers. Have them translate the buzz words and the jargon into English phrases. Put some new covers on the books and sell the packages as, “Effective Learning Solutions” or maybe, “Executive Best Practices.” Some company will collect licensing fees. The income from this company can be distributed to Scientologists who send it on to RTC. This way you will avoid problems with the labor board while still getting Hubbard’s tech into the wog world.
  10. WISE created many course packs of these nature and the companies that are members of WISE pay their money to them to use these course packs. Had Diskeeper done exactly that they would not have been sued however they mix the training with Hubbard policies. Years ago they actually had employees study the church's Staff Statuses which contained the policies Keep Scientology Working and Technical Degrades.

Also their was a second lawsuit against Diskeeper after Godelman. This was a class action suit with the same lawyer Kaufman. This suit was more towards making employees study after 8 hours of work. Basically a new employee would be at Diskeeper for 10 and 1/2 hours. Add two more hours for lunch and dinner and that makes for a 12 and 1/2 hour day. For some employees this might go on for 3 months or even longer. If an employee was paid hourly lets say $15 per hour in a 40 hour week that comes out to $600. To get around paying an employee overtime because studying at night would be time and a half Diskeeper set up the pay scale to lower the per hour and then pay then the time and half so that it would equal the same as working 40 hours. Once the training was completed then the employee got a raise to the original amount they were hired for. They had to sign papers to agree to this. If you were paid a salary then it didn't apply the overtime. The lawsuit was covering this.

Never did learn how that turned out. That was about 3-4 yrs ago. Anyways the reasons for not using the training in the course room had much to do with these two lawsuits is my guess. The funny part is all those course and cramming rarely got non-Scientologist to become Scientologist.
  11. The Internet Member

Interesting. Do you remember the names of any of these admin tech or study tech knock-off courses?

Even if the Scientologists don’t convert anyone, getting wogs to study Hubbard’s philosophy of business management or education is a good way to make his olde timey 1950s ideas more acceptable to the public generally.

Anybody who works hard to learn material, takes tests and graduates with some certificate is going to feel edumicated and will confidently share those memes with other people. Scientology slowly will become more acceptable to wogs if they become familiar with the basic concepts --especially if they think the ideas come from legit non-cult sources.
  12. Lets see if we can jog my memory.There are quite a few and I'm sure these could be googled.

Ups and Downs In Life
    How To Get Along With Others
    Personnel Integrity
    Marketing
    Manage By Statistics
    Ethics For Business Survival
    Basic Organization
    Effective Leadership

There are a bunch more but if you google WISE they should have the whole list.
  13. The Internet Member

New employees will see Scientology’s copyright on those works and they will freak out.

No, I am saying the Scientologists need to take “Ups and Downs In Life” and wogify it and slap a new title on it. Create some new company that nobody has ever heard of to hold the copyrights to the wogified versions. This company can license Scientology materials for some reason and so pass on revenue to the mother church.

I’m just surprised all those professional con artists haven’t done this yet. It is such an obvious solution.
  14. DeathHamster Member

When they wanted to hide the connection, they used to use something like copyright the L. Ron Hubbard Library, but people twig to who he was a lot faster these days, I hope.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The Internet Member

Well, yeah. Nobody wants Hubbard or Scientology or any of that mind control shit that turns you into a couch jumping freak.
  16. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. 332

18. This has always been the elephant in the room, and without proof, all we've been able to do is assume what was going on behind the "curtain". However, I think the press release issued by Condusiv today brings the whole thing full circle, with CRAIG JENSEN once again taking his post as CEO OF THE COMPANY:

http://www.condusiv.com/Company/Leadership

http://www.condusiv.com/press/releases/releases.aspx?lang=en-US&F=2014042401.htm

I for one have always liked to give people the benefit of the doubt. With this latest development however, the truth is crystal clear. Diskeeper, now Condusiv, is STILL a Scientology organization - Jensen simply took a step back when the company came under fire awhile back. Now that the smoke has cleared, I expect things in the Condusiv offices will return to how they were before...only this time around I'm sure they'll have to be a bit more creative when reintroducing "staff training courses" in their now infamous "course room".

Ultimately though, I guess we'll have to just see what happens.

19. DeathHamster Member

I don't think it ever really changed, just some surface camouflage. Once something gets established in a corporate culture, it takes a lot of effort to change it, and the Hubbard Management Tech was built into the bone from the very start. Short of firing everyone and rebooting from scratch, it would take serious long time work and more change than just the CEO.

The drive-by posters who showed up here always seemed like PR spin-handling because they made it sound like the new CEO waved a wand and all the tech was gone. Umm, no.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Quentinanon Member

I looked at the page. I thought that brawl that happened in 2008 where a dozen or so editors were banned from scientology-related articles was supposed to settle the edit warring and conflicts of interest. Looks like the COFs are back. Where are the self-righteous admins on this?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Quentinanon Member

Midway through the FEBC lectures, Hubbard makes major changes in his management system because his methods were driving org stats down internationally. I remember asking myself why I had to sit through and listen to all that crap if it wasn't supposed to be used. That would have cut the course in half. Then it occurred to me, he would have had to charge substantially less for the course if it were half as long. It was about money.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. DeathHamster Member

They're also self-serving prats.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, I seemed to recall Panda and Diskeeper being somewhat connected, so I did a minute google-fu and lo, this came up, more fronts/Wise stuff etc.? Not knowing, this is what I found http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-carrigan/4/610/2aa Meh, probably meaningless *shrug*
    • Like Like x 1
  24. DeathHamster Member

Good thing Condusiv got rid of all that Scientology stuff, right?
    • Like Like x 3
  25. vaLLarrr Member

I always thought the edit ban-hammer applied to known $cilon IP addys, not individuals.
  26. Quentinanon Member

If you read the arbitration results, you will find that editors have been named who are banned from editing any scientology-related articles.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. BigBeard Member

Those reviews sound like "Management Tech" at it's best. [/sarcasm]

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Sadly, it appears that yet another new CEO to Condusiv is a scientologist - this company won't ever change it's ways and it was foolish to believe they ever would.

When Jerry Baldwin was around, there was hope, but it was just a front. Condusiv will always be a scientology organization:

Jim D'arezzo - Condusiv new CEO
    http://www.condusiv.com/Company/Leadership

Jim D'arezzo - Scientology Service Completions
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jim-d'arezzo.html

I for one have NEVER been against people practicing their beliefs, it's when you try to push your beliefs on others that you always run into trouble. But I don't have to tell you guys at Anon, you have known the truth all along and have always tried to help folks see through all the bullshit. Thank you for everything you do and keep fighting the good fight.

Peace,
    -Krazy Krow
  29. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the report.
  30. DeathHamster Member

I never believed that story. That company has been running top to bottom with Hubbard Tech for decades, and to root it out would take a major takeover and restructuring.

Frankly, the company just wouldn't be worth the bother to do it. Maybe to acquire the customer base and to kill a competitor, but I don't know if any of their products have a large customer base worth acquiring.
  31. Quentinanon Member

The only employment situation worse than working for a company that uses Hubbard tech is working for a scientology organisation. I empathise with the former employees of Condusiv.

“Sales ”

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    I worked at Condusiv Technologies (Less than a year)

Doesn't Recommend

Negative Outlook

Disapproves of CEO

Pros
    Product and former Executive Team

Cons
    Scientology, Hubbard System, HR staff, Understanding of how to run and grow a business

Advice to Management
    Give up-you blew it

“Un-Condusive ”

• Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    I worked at Condusiv Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Doesn't Recommend

Negative Outlook

Disapproves of CEO

Pros
    Really close to the 5 FWY so you can get out of there as quickly as possible. Free tap water and Costco brand brewed coffee in the kitchen. Management spends more time on the golf course than in the office. No time wasting "fun" company events or Christmas party's to attend. Crisp $100 bonus from the company owner every December!
    Cons
    The future has arrived and V-locity and Diskeeper have been relegated to the trash heap. Having missed the technology train, a once flourishing company is now teetering on extinction. Like so many one-hit wonders before, Condusiv (the star formerly known as Diskeeper) has attempted unsuccessfully to reinvent its tired product line to fix a problem that hardware solved a decade ago. Even the all powerful Xenu, Director of the Galactic… Confederacy can't manifest the lipstick that will disguise this pig of a company. With revenue in free fall, inept sales management play the blame game while continuously manipulating quotas and rearranging sales responsibilities desperately grasping for a resolution to their diminishing prospects. With no real leadership in place, chaos and insecurity dominate the working environment and only those employees who have been purged of their individuality through cult auditing are able to survive. All the while an internal power struggle for day to day control of the company rages behind closed doors between the spaceship brigade and the remaining non-believers. With a strict zero alcohol policy in place, you'll need a good supply of Xanax to survive this catastrophe.

Advice to Management
    Seppuku - nuff said.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. DeathHamster Member

I knew California was having drought problems, but how many places charge for tap water?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Quentinanon Member

It's still cheaper than filtering and deionizing urine.
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

May 6, 2015

“Way Past its Prime ”

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    I have been working at Condusiv Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    Pros
    This company has longevity in the marketplace
    Cons
    Everything is focused on cost. There is not enough funding for employees to have tools to do their job
    • Like Like x 1
  36. cl0wn returns Member

YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT!!

So here's the quick catchup since I last posted:

1. Craig Jensen fired then CEO Jerry Baldwin (Jensen was always behind the scenes pulling Baldwin like a puppet the whole time anyway) and replaced him with a Scientologist named Jim D'arezzo, as you guys know.

2. Craig Jensen then fires Jim D'arezzo and sits himself once again in the CEO chair.

3. Everything turns to shit and karma catches up with them...Craig Jensen has "RETIRED" now and supposedly sold off the company to two employees who are now part-owners of the company. See here - https://condusiv.com/about/condusiv-leadership/

More questions, just ask - sorry I fucked up.

-cl0wn