Customize

Conflicting Flights and Stories

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Donovan Cook, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Donovan Cook Member

Conflicting Flights and Stories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone wanna help me figure this flight discrepancy out. Neither of his planes flew to Grand Bahamas on the 30th. However his small plane did fly in on the 28th. So that story has a flaw in it. But it's what EVERYONE is reporting as far as I can tell. I can't figure out where this info originated from.

I used Flight Aware to see if his plane had flown into LAX for him to attend the Golden Globes. Some are reporting he might attend. This is were things get weird....

His 707 has NOT flown since Dec. 21th AND it's in Georgia.(??)

Also his N492JT (small) plane landed at LAX LATE Fri night, so it could be him OR other scilons going to any of scilon properties. Can anyone understand these flight logs, cause it seems to me that the plane lands at one airport then the next flight is from a different airport???

N429JT
    N707JT

Flight Aware

Scr07.jpg

Scr08.jpg

So it seems that JT has been using his Cessna for all his flying since before Xmas. And a lot of this traffic looks suspicious.
  2. onewhogets Member

Re: Conflicting Flights and Stories

Are there any other pilots available?
    Michael A. Ossi?
    Michael J. McDermott?
    I've been searching, but have to pay to get military records.
    McDermott went to St. Leo, which a lot of military personnel use while stationed somewhere.
    Just a thought.
  3. Ackerland Member

Data on the Flightaware site is highly unreliable. The flightplans and routes displayed for certain flights are unreliable and may differ considerably from the actual flight path. And if you don't see a particular flight on flightaware.com it doesn't mean that it didn't take place.

This is particularly valid for flights with parts of it outside of the USA, like the Bahamas.
  4. Donovan Cook Member

Umm, I'm not really wondering who's flying the plane, but who's on the plane.

The amount of activity on Jan 2nd is amazing.
    Who's flying clear to Cali? The lawyers didn't fly into the Bahamas from there.
    Is he maybe going to the Golden Globes?
    Where is DM?

And something I want to tack on here.
    List of people that have offered condolenses...
    His Florida community.
    Bahamian Government
    Oprah
    Billy Ray Cyrus
    Kate Hudson
    Tom Hanks
    Hollywood Foreign Press

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]BUT[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The Church of Scientology has not EVER issued condolences publicly, yet has sent TD to defend [STRIKE]lie[/STRIKE] the cos' stance on medical issues.

I hate this fucking cult so bad. smiley1848.gif
  5. Re: Conflicting Flights and Stories

It also looks to me like a lot of confusion is coming from not seeing that West End is a private airfield in close proximity to Grand Bahama Itl; and as Ackerland said, the site is pretty bad about logging flights outside the U.S. -- and for a quick hop from MYGW to MYGF... forget about it.

What IS interesting, then, is all the flight activity on the day of Jett's death -- lots of back and forth from the Bahamas to Florida, with the last flight of the day being from Clearwater to West End.

I don't know that it proves anything, it's just interesting to me.
  6. Donovan Cook Member

Yes, very interesting to me too.
    As for FlightAware being unreliable, it still paints a weird picture.

I'd have loved to have been a fly in the cabin of that plane on the 2nd.
  7. RightOn Member

Hey.. I read somewhere, (can't remember where) , that Travoltas said goodnight to his son at 6pm Jan 1st. ( I thought that was terribly early for a 16 year old to go to bed)
    And then they found him the next morning at 10 am? Amiright?Which they are calling the day of his death Jan 2nd.
    So why is there a flight listed at 8pm Jan 1st (the night before his death) from Grand Bahama to Leesburg Florida? Or dd I read it wrong?
    I think these records have to be fowarded to the media. The activity on Jan 2nd is RIDICULOUS

Someone told me there should be a passenger list for every flight? Since so many flights were back and forth to the Bahamas. There would have supposbly had to show their passports??? This should be looked into. I think these flight pattens need some major splaining!
  8. Donovan Cook Member

You read it wrong..sorta. That time is GMT. The last flight on the 1st arrived at 5pm EST.

Timezone Calculator

The real question is why did it fly from his Fla. area to the Bahamas on the 2nd at 8am EST and Jett was "discovered" at 10am?

I'd love for the media to run this crap.

Looks like that the Cessna is coming back from Cali tonight. N492JT

Did he and Kelly go in for special auditing? I want to KNOW! [/nosey]
  9. RightOn Member

Here's some interesting things. Not current bur interesting. Two stories. One on Travolta ticking off Maine residents in 2007 and one about Travolta's tax evasion on 2000 and a lawsuit concerning his plane in 2007 in Florida

Thursday, April 26, 2007

John Travolta scares little old ladies with private jet
    John Travolta has ticked off residents of Owl’s Head, Maine - because of his noisy Gulfstream G-II private jet (N492JT).
    Travolta regularly uses Knox County Regional Airport because it’s close to a home he owns - and locals are upset he doesn’t abide by rules to cut down on noise pollution. Residents claim the boisterous jet scares the hell out of people everytime he flies over.
    Airport manager Jeff Northgraves told The Enquirer that there is a voluntary flight curfew, “Pilots have abided by that with one exception - Travolta. He has the loudest aircraft that we see here.”
    Northgraves reveals he receives complaint letters from locals whenever Travolta uses his airport - and he even wrote Travolta, asking him to be more considerate. He said, “The area has a lot of little old ladies and retired people.” Awwww. Bad John!

Private Jet Central: April 2007

John Travolta's Airport Lawsuit Takes Off
    Fri., Jul. 20, 2007 8:46 PM PDT by Natalie Finn

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b55693_john_travoltas_airport_lawsuit_takes_off.html

Travolta's Unlucky Tax Numbers
    Wed., Nov. 29, 2000 2:00 PM PST by Bridget Byrne
    It was a face off between John Travolta and the IRS over unpaid taxes, and the feds got the better of the match.
    The "Get Shorty" star has acknowledged he short-changed the government and agreed to pay $607,400 in back taxes, but no penalties, according to a settlement filed in U.S. Tax Court in Alexandria, Virginia.
    Under the compromise agreement Travolta has agreed to settle his back taxes by paying $150,547 for 1993, $248,096 for 1994 and $208,757 for 1995.
    High-profile disputes are usually settled quietly and early, but this one became public because last year Travolta filed an appeal in Tax Court.
    IRS officials, Travolta's tax lawyer, James M.A. Murphy and a publicity spokesperson for the star would not comment on the settlement.
  10. RightOn Member

Woops forgot the link for the last story about the tax evasion
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b40802_travoltas_unlucky_tax_numbers.html

Ok back to the Flight log. Then it was 5pm on Jan 1st?
    I though the Bahamas was only an hour difference from FLorida if any? Not three hours? Ok, I am half brain dead today....
    If so.... it was reported that he said goodnight to his son at 6pm on Jan 1st.
    Doesn't that seem wierd? Where can we get a passenger list for the flights?
  11. RightOn Member

What pisses me off about that tax evasion case is that Travolta paid no penalties??? WTF???
    anyone else get that priveledge? This story should be pooned!
    He committed tax evasion with NO penalties paid??? WOW

"agreed to pay $607,400 in back taxes, but no penalties, according to a settlement filed in U.S. Tax Court in Alexandria, Virginia."
  12. auchraw Member

More information and speculation in General Discussion> Scientology Activism> Scientology Aircraft.

FlightAware appears to be reliable for JT but the Bahamas is not within its area. It does not record TC's movements.

It appears JTs lawyers are in Jacksonville but he may also have his Gulfstream serviced and refuelled there.
  13. RightOn Member

The story of Jetts death with a "nannny" with no medical training and a HUGE tax evasion in 2000 espcially with special treatment and paying no penalties is painting a very different picture of Travolta now...
    The picture is he gets away with EVERYTHING?
  14. Optimisticate Member

A ^lot^ of private pilots prefer to fly into John Wayne airport in Orange County instead of flying into LAX. There's more privacy there as well, and celebs that fly privately KNOW THAT. Did he want to be seen? Who's really on the plane?
  15. RightOn Member

AGAIN....Passenger list! Passports would have to be checked for the Bahamas???
    Where can you get a passenger list for the flights?

And I remember hearing on some TV station he was too distraught to fly his plane back? So who did fly it?
  16. onewhogets Member

Got away with an earlier lawsuit involving Jett Clipper Johnny against airport owners in Ocala
  17. RightOn Member

yeah I saw that one too. Everyone in the media and celebs say he is such a nice guy... maybe he has ALOT of crap that people never hear about, law suits, tax evasion.... and such....hiring people who are untrained to take care of his children? Why would SUCH a welthy man do something that stupid unless he was asleeping with the guy, and even if that was the case... trust an untrained person with your special needs child or ANY child? *shakes head*
  18. onewhogets Member

Totally agree *shaking head also*

There is a rant going on in another thread about the medication/lack of medication, autism/not-autism....point is moot now

They had plenty of money to hire trained nannies-CPR, ativan shots, helmets, etc...
    Would you leave a child with frequent seizures anywhere alone? NO
  19. Re: Conflicting Flights and Stories

Related to that, I want to know more about the various stops at Greystone. I know it's a private airfield in which JT has invested, which make sense as to why he'd use it, but the flights to/from there are very curious in the context of the events and overall travel.

Take for example the sequence of flights on January 4 (all times EST):

Depart West End at 8:12 a.m.; arrive at Orlando at 8:50 a.m.
    Depart Greystone at 10:38 a.m.; arrive at West End at 11:13 a.m.
    Depart West End at 11:54 a.m.; arrive at Jacksonville at 12:50 p.m.
    Depart Jacksonville at 1:37 p.m.; arrive at West End appx. 2:30 p.m. (based on prior flights that put the travel between Jacksonville and West End between 42-56 minutes)

Okay, so we all know that if you're coming into the U.S. from another country that you have to go to an international terminal for customs processing, which is why N492JT couldn't have gone from West End to Greystone directly. However, why is there the jump from Orlando to Greystone in the morning before going back to West End, but not from Jacksonville in the afternoon?

Who was getting picked up at Greystone that couldn't have been picked up in Orlando? Bear in mind that it was on January 4 that the police announced the autopsy would be conducted the next day...

*makes tinfoil hat*
  20. RightOn Member

It's all so freaky and should be sorted out.
    This flight chart can sort of end up being a smoking gun if a passenger list can be aquired.

A little off topic.... Travolta stated in an older article that Narconon could of saved Anna Nichols life if she just gave it a chance..... guessit didn't work for Jett!

“Scientology Could Have Saved Anna Nicole,” Says Travolta : Staralicious
  21. Re: Conflicting Flights and Stories

It is very hard to get a passenger list if you're just John Q. Public -- those sorts of things aren't released by airlines (much less some private pilot) unless there's the weight of a court behind the request. Working with customs is usually the same deal; since passenger lists are private information, they are not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests (and only Ceiling Cat knows what, if any, Sunshine Laws exist in the Bahamas).

I don't know that we're ever going to know this unless an insider comes out.
  22. onewhogets Member

We have derailed.
    Donovon wants flight manifests/passenger lists.
    Wish I were more helpful, maybe the Anonypilot will show up.
    I just assumed that if members of the Travolta posse had flying capabilities this would help explain the frequent flights.
  23. Donovan Cook Member

Yes, I WANT!!

I do think the press would be interested in this if the Jett story takes an even more ominous tone. Why would his plane need to be flying all over the place after his child dies? Really!
  24. WTF Member

N492JT is not a Cessna, it is an aging 1189 Grumman.

I mentioned in an earlier post that it was in the air whilst he was reportedly attending to his dying son, so hopefully there is another pilot or 2.

I have not looked that close at the "popped up at another airfield" thing that is mentioned. The plane could have been flown VFR for a short distance to go get fuel (there is probably none at 17FL), wherein there would be no tracking. It is also possible that the data online is simply inaacurate.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/john-travoltas-son-dies-jett-35079/19/#post677306
  25. Donovan Cook Member

Thanks for the info on the plane. I wasn't sure if it was a Cessna or a Gulf Stream.

And I know JT has other pilots. I'm not insinuating that he is piloting any of those flights. I'm wondering why there are so many flights. I would like to know where the press is getting the info that JT flew his 707 in to the Bahamas for New Years on the 30th, when he clearly didn't.
  26. WTF Member

A lot of the flights on 2 Jan could be the ferrying of guests for the get together that was originally planned. The Jacksonville flight could have been part of this, or to bring in one of the attorneys that operates out of there. The flights to Tampa/Clearwater later could have been to bring in auditors and damage control (OSA).

"The Press" is often inaccurate. I even saw a few stories that said the incident took place in Barbados.
  27. Donovan Cook Member

Well, the flight from LAX to Ocala is delay approx 1 hour 40 minutes.

Any anons in the area wanna go to the airport and do recon???
  28. Re: Conflicting Flights and Stories

Yeah, the many flights on the 2nd, while suspiculous, I don't think are as eyebrow raising as the flights on the 4th, when the situation was in full crisis mode.
  29. Donovan Cook Member

Now the flight is scrubbed. It's no longer listed. 10 minutes ago it said it was delayed 4 hours 20 minutes. Very interesting.....
  30. Optimisticate Member

Curiouser and curiouser! (I've forgotten my good English)

Anyone want to bet these planes end up like the Tomfather's and won't be on FlightAware much longer?
  31. Donovan Cook Member

It's in air!! 26 minutes into flight. REALLY weird.

Unless the site updated weirdly. But I still find it all fascinating.
  32. Kilia Member

Refreshing the page there will update the planes progress.
  33. WTF Member

Possible. My bet is there is too much vanity involved for John boy to go cloaked though. He seems to have an aviation fan club too.
  34. Donovan Cook Member

Well the page refreshes every 2 minutes or so automatically. I do know how the internet works. Mostly...:p
  35. vananon Member

I'm not too sure if flight plans are public domain, but flight plans should tell you the number of passengers on board* for SAR purposes/customs/etc.

*This is just based on my experiences with NavCanada flight plans, I've never seen an FAA flight plan filed. So I'm assuming that they'd be similar.
  36. mrfyde Member

Just a question why do the flight plans skip from Dec 21st to Dec.28th?

Was there no activity on the 22nd to 27th ?

It really would be interesting to see when Jett was taken off of Depakote.

The reason I am asking is strange things started happening on the 27th DM missed the New Years event. Even though I read a report that someone form ESK reported seeing his black caravan of SUV's at the event around 3pm. That would be like The President missing the State of the Union Address. And it was speculated somewhere he had a flap to attend to. I assumed it was Second Chance at the time. But there was also the Marc H. Lawsuit that they knew about in advance as well.

Anyway DM shows up in Clearwater to watch the recording of the New Years Event Dec. 31st that he missed the taping of in LA on the 27th. We don't actually need to track the flight DM took because we know he got there somehow but if it was a Travolta plane and Jett went off his meds shortly before we have a GENU-INE conspiracy theory.

Granted there isn't anything new in this post but I have not seen the NYE mentioned.
  37. Kilia Member

Ahh..I didn't know that it refreshed on it's own. I just did it by hand. Well, anyways, the plane is now at its destination. Sure wish I knew who was on it.
  38. Re: Conflicting Flights and Stories

This is relevant to my interests. Tom Cruise is already suffering from his scilon involvement, it would serve The Hive well to see if Travolta's been up to anything exploitable. Imagine if 'someone' dropped incriminating dox to a gossip site while the Jett Situation is still in the public eye...

inb4 Leave John Alone - He and Kelly are enemy combatants in this war, and their moonbat ways cost Jett his chance at a better life. At the very least, he needs shops and trolling.
  39. auchraw Member

I've also been trying to understand these flights, being curious, but I don't see any problem here. Greystone is where the Travoltas live, 100m from the airstrip, but it has no facilities. So N492JT has to be serviced and fuelled somewhere else. JT does not have a full licence to fly himself so we can assume there is a professional pilot with it. It has to go to Orlando International for customs; then down to Greystone to pick up someone or some thing, then straight back to the Bahamas to drop them off; then back to Jacksonville International to pick up someone (lawyer, doctor, mortician?) or some thing, then take them to the Bahamas.
  40. Kiefersgirl Member

Don't know if i'm reading this right (knowing me i've hit the wrong button lol )but it's almost 8pm here in England and I clicked on the link for flightaware ..... listed under today's date. Apparantly N492JT is airbourne and has been for 2 hours and 16 mins going from Greystone to Pappy boyington Field ...