Customize

Conflicting Flights and Stories

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Donovan Cook, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

Re: Conflicting Flights and Stories

And now it's in LA.

WTF is in Idaho other than the obvious?

(taters)
  2. auchraw Member

I looked at Pappy Boyington aka Coeur d'Alene in Idaho and it is a winter sports resort. Taking time out? Or is there a Scientology facility there? Gee, aren't we nosy?
  3. Optimisticate Member

TINW
  4. basil Member

5. NotBobMinton Member

6. xenubarb Member

Not everything. His kid is still dead, despite JT's OT Powahzz. Travolta is still subject to laws of nature. No exemptions for OTs.
  7. Kiefersgirl Member

Feeling very dorky because I can't leave flight aware alone ..... but, it's almost 4.30pm here in London (tuesday 13th) and N492JT is scheduled to take off from L.A. to go back to Greystone with take off in around 15 mins ... he must have squillions of air miles!!!
  8. Donovan Cook Member

I feel the same way.^^^^

Why does he need to fly all over the place? Why stay in Idaho for an hour, fly to LA then back home? None of it makes sense.
  9. Kiefersgirl Member

EXACTLY.

It's been like that for a few days ...... would love to know the reasoning and what passengers are criss crossing the country like this
  10. Optimisticate Member

Wanna bet it's scilon management? A few threats to JT and they've got the plane as if they own it.
  11. Kiefersgirl Member

That would make perfect sense. I'm new to all of this and have done my best to study the flight aware site but if i'm reading it right he doesn't own the plane ... CONSTELLATION PRODUCTIONS INC ENCINO CA does. (Have never heard of it/them).
  12. Optimisticate Member

Most "movie stars" have their own production companies and the like to make major purchases like an airplane. This way it's corporate (or scilons) paying the taxes instead of JT personally.
  13. pardmepard Member

What are you all learning from this thread and how can it be used in the present, future and relating to the past ?

I know I'm learning a lot : )

some times you reach for a goal and end up in an entirely different place with different achievements. It doesn't matter how you get there, but how you adapt to the adventure.

The game
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

Constellation Productions, Inc.

Incorporated by Travolta, John, Constellation Productions, Inc. is located at 5821 Ventura Blvd Ste 460 Encino, CA 91436. Constellation Productions, Inc. was incorporated on Wednesday, December 18, 1991 in the State of FL and is currently not active. The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc. represents Constellation Productions, Inc. as their registered agent.

Constellation Productions, Inc. Company Profile - Located in Encino, CA - Travolta, John - Registered Agent The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc.

The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc.

Incorporated by Bruce R. Winn, Mark A. Rosser, Darlene Parker, Jennifer A. Kenton, George A. Massih, John A. Fortunato , Jr, The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc. is located at 2711 Centerville Rd Ste 400 Wilmington, DE 19808. The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc. was incorporated on Monday, August 05, 1946 in the State of FL and is currently active. United States Corporation Company represents The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc. as their registered agent.

The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc. Company Profile - Located in Wilmington, DE - Bruce R. Winn, Mark A. Rosser, Darlene Parker, Jennifer A. Kenton, George A. Massih, John A. Fortunato , Jr - Registered Agent United States Corporation Company

United States Corporation Company

Incorporated by John A. Fortunato , Jr, Darlene Parker, Bruce R. Winn, Mark A. Rosser, George A. Massih, Jennifer A. Kenton, United States Corporation Company is located at 2711 Centerville Rd Ste 400 Wilmington, DE 19808. United States Corporation Company was incorporated on Wednesday, July 15, 1925 in the State of FL and is currently active. The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc. represents United States Corporation Company as their registered agent.

United States Corporation Company Company Profile - Located in Wilmington, DE - John A. Fortunato , Jr, Darlene Parker, Bruce R. Winn, Mark A. Rosser, George A. Massih, Jennifer A. Kenton - Registered Agent The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc.
  15. Kiefersgirl Member

If it's not active how have they purchased a plane????????

I'm either really thick or I need to go away and read a lot
  16. WTF Member

Conspiracy theory of the day: Wally Hanks operates a "camp for troubled youth" at the old Ruby Ridge compound in N Idaho...

There is also an exOSA in Post Falls...

(Was probably dropping off a buddy to ski at Schweizer)
  17. basil Member

I'll see you, and raise you a "Wally Hanks operated a sailing school, and Jett Travolta liked to go sailiing"

*whistles*
  18. TheBitch Member

19. XenuLovesU Member

Just thought I'd toss this in to muddy the waters further:

Jets like a G-II are incredibly expensive, even when they're just sitting on the ground doing nothing. Especially when they're sitting on the ground doing nothing.

Most jet owners don't use their own aircraft exclusively, unless they fly it a hell of a lot. It's much more common for the jet to be used in a "leaseback" arrangement, where the owner buys the jet and then has someone else manage it for them. When the owner isn't using it, it gets rented out (with a crew) to others to generate revenue rather than just having it sit on the ramp, depreciating.

tl;dr: some flights may have nothing to do with JT at all.
  20. rof Member

Right. Many Hollywood types own land in Idaho and Montana.

Just pickin' up a friend.
  21. Ann O'Nymous Member

Might be true in general, but looking at the trips made, I doubt it is the case here.
  22. rummychick99 Member

I was in the store looking for the article on Travolta in The Enquirer. They didn't have the current copy In one of the tabloids they showed Katie's herpes on her lip.

That girl needs some powerful detoxing and auditing because her thetans just won't give up on her lip.

Maybe Travolta is jetting her around. No way they would want her at Gold with all the crap going on there.
  23. mrfyde Member

the 707 was from Quantas Airlines where JT is their "spokes person-ish PR guy" the little amount of research I did kinda suggests that he owns it but I couldn't tell for sure. But basically it was an old jet that he had remodeled and is prob'ly some kind of "trade out" deal for doing PR for Quantas. But IF Quantas still owns it , it may or may not be something JT can "rent out" and make money on like XLU suggests. Travolta's Jet actually has been repainted to look like the Quantas fleet since he has "owned" it. (They are also very expensive to maintain) There is a You Tube video that talks about it.

As for Katie's lips... What the hell is going on there ? !!!
  24. azonymous Member

25. LocalSP Member

I noticed that Travolta has placed a block on Flightaware so we can't track the flights anymore.
  26. amaX Member

Herpes labialis. Fever blisters/cold sores.
    they hurt like hell. they scab up and crust over and they look disgusting. most people that i know that get them say they flare up when they're under a great deal of mental and/or physical stress. could be the reason katie seems to always have one.

damn! now it's going to be harder to know where everyone is...
  27. Optimisticate Member

Now why on earth would he do something like that? Could it be.... ???

TRAVOLTA READS WWP!

Ha! (waving)

Ba-ba-ba-----ba-ba-barino
  28. Re: Conflicting Flights and Stories

Yes I was waiting for that to happen....I thought about telling ya'll to discuss the flights behind the scenes so he'd have no motivation to block them, but...I figured that would be a useless endeavor. Yes, they block them, during the Holloway case the McWane Jet began blocking their flights when they realized that the Aruban media was following where the jets really went versus where McWane SAID they were going...had the American media been paying closer attention they would have had a lot of questions. McWane cited "security" concerns as to why they blocked their flights, I imagine the Travolta excuse will be the same.
  29. Ann O'Nymous Member

I have saved the last four months if somebody is interested...