Customize

conspiracy into conspiracy

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Le Revisor, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Le Revisor Member

My opinion is that the "pasadena's period"( hubbard, parsons and crowley) took a very important place into the birth of"thetans". I'd like to discuss about it, to know your opinions. Please, don't shout, about"conspiracy theory", etc, it's boring.I want facts and opinions. And don't shit me with illuminati.I'm so serious.Salut et fraternité.
  2. the anti Member

yes, we al know hubbard and parsons hung together, and hubbard also claimed he was good friends with crowley
  3. Le Revisor Member

And we all know that Crowley was the mythical black magician of the 20 th century and that they were both(hubbard,parsons and crowley) members of Ordo Templi Orientis a satanist secret society.Right?
  4. Anonymous Member

Yes and we know all about the moon baby they were supposed to be cooking up.
  5. Le Revisor Member

Tell me more.
  6. Miranda Member

7. Le Revisor Member

I mean, for an example, about the mother.Who was she and why her? I mean, parsons was a beautiful guy and NASA's engineer.He had a lot of love affairs.
  8. Le Revisor Member

I've been reading all about it, but very few informations.
  9. Miranda Member

Click this link. Hubbard's life story.
  10. Le Revisor Member

Ok.I remember i've been reading on the net in the90's, an OTO front page:OTO's US grandlodge,Austin texas,OTO seems to be still active?do you know about them?
  11. Le Revisor Member

Ok.What a whole law to love!Good night.
  12. Anonymous Member

I love children as long as they're well cooked.
  13. Zak McKracken Member

We need to close this thread, because its about moonbat conspiracies.
  14. Anonymous Member

Mom! Can you lock another thread for me?

P8110075.JPG
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Miranda Member

No, I'm too tired children you get along now. Night night.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Miranda Member

You do not.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Well, undercooked, they are kind of chewy.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

Tell me more like did he have a car?
  20. Anonymous Member

Ah, Bogomil. Srsly, I cried a little when he bit it in FOTR.
  21. the anti Member

jack parsons took ron's ass out to the carwash
  22. Le Revisor Member

There are few informations about that period ant it seems to be important.For an example, parson's as a space engineer, during cold war could have been very connected with state's services. And except parsons, crowley, parsons and cameron do we know the others? OTO still exists, do you know them?
  23. Le Revisor Member

Personally, my father is a lemurian, my mother a lizard and i'm proud to be an illuminati(ha ha ha, funny no?
  24. Le Revisor Member

Moderator, could you do something with homophobic threads?
  25. Anonymous Member

I heard scientology can cure that.
  26. Anonymous Member

Crowley lost interest in Parsons when the latter started getting involved with Hubbard.
    Crowley considered LRH to be a cheap con-man (shocking! yes?) , and Parsons' willing support was a sign of weakness.

Shortly after Hubbard ran away with Sarah, and before Parsons had much chance to make up, the old geezer kicked the bucket.

Parsons was involved with OTO for ~ 15 years.
    However, it sounds like Hubbard was only "in" for 6 months or so before he ran away.
    It seems very unlikely that OTO would want to have anything to do with him after this escapade:

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
  27. Anonymous Member

L. Ron Hubbard stared closely at Parsons having sexual intercourse with Sarah Northrup.
    Hubbard took notes, and gave them orders and instructions on what to do and how to do it, while they were in consummation of the act.

Maybe you do not consider this "perversion".
    Maybe there is no indication of sexuality between Hubbard and Parsons, but I think it is difficult to be sure.
    You seem to have a great deal of interest in the creation of a moon child :)
  28. Le Revisor Member

In a linguistic point of view, i think that the word"thetans"( i mean, the phonema) is interesting. Basically crowley was the master.Parson's was favourite for the "antechrist role" and he died. I just try to understand.
  29. Le Revisor Member

congratulations,miranda
  30. Le Revisor Member

personnally, i prefer mummies in sashimi way.
  31. DeathHamster Member

He was also miffed because Parsons was his biggest American cash-cow, and Hubbard was sucking all the moo-juice.
  32. Anonymous Member

killjoy
  33. veravendetter Member

Thread soundtrack while you're reading

34. Anonymous Member

35. Miranda Member

heh
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Le Revisor Member

In the beginning was crowley,that's a fact.
  38. Le Revisor Member

RIP Rock hudson
  39. Anonymous Member

No doubt he borrowed a bit from Madame Blavatsky.
  40. Moon Children
    98025078.jpg