Customize

CONSPIRACY/NYPA - MEGATHREAD - [NWO/ZEITGEIST/CERAGEM/Illuminati]- OMG HELP ME WITH MY CAUSE!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonEnlight777, Apr 13, 2011.

1. MOD EDIT:

If you have clicked on a link to another thread and have been redirected here, please take a moment to read this information.

This mega thread serves as a repository for threads and posts proposing actions or initiatives that the WhyWeProtest community has rejected by consensus.

If your thread or a post ended up here, please consider the following:

• WhyWeProtest already has several specific initiatives, which have been agreed upon, developed and advanced by consensus.
    • Threads suggesting new initiatives or presenting unique theories are met with discussion and frank, skeptical criticism.
    • If support and/or documentation is insufficient, these proposed initiatives fail.
    • If individuals repeatedly post about failed initiatives, those posts and threads will wind up here.

WhyWeProtest is one of a number of gathering places frequented by individuals who identify themselves as Anonymous. If your idea does not catch hold here, try another website, or try contributing to our existing initiatives.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OP:

I recently made a video with 4 parts, putting together pieces of information and facts about the new world order. Every single problem leads to one thing. The Criminal banksters. The fact remains that they were the ones behind julian assanges arrest and caused the war over wikileaks. Here is another fact. Julian Assange was said to reveal something big about the banks later this year.

What I ask you guys is simple, keep an open mind while watching this, while I know some of it may be boring, these were reported by the mainstream media. I put this together after looking into an FBI document released recently into their Vault.

It was under Zionists organization. I want to see if there is any connection with scientology, because I believe everything is connected.
    part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

the FBI files can be found here, including some files of 9-11

Here are the FBI files in their site. btw Hitler never got killed, he lived in argentina after the world war .
    http://vault.fbi.gov/Zionist%20Organization%20of%20America/Zionist%20Organization%20of%20America%20Part%2010%20of%2010/view

Fbi file on 9-11 investigation

http://vault.fbi.gov/9-11%20Commission%20Report/9-11-investigation-2002-06-jun/view

other videos that should interest you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJGlrz_mlhg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg3hYLzfWYQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTypV_LPiYl

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVfQM19jBl

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXlxBeAvsB8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pEiLHnjAiw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppkniGDDSV4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGY-vHjhXo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyuBg7J6xrg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D6neBzTnOQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E58u3_8oHsy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR5m1-5ksj0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NdM0Mu6Ppk
    1seiqw.jpg

This was Ron Pauls investigation when auditing the FED.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/article.php?view=1398

My question is, with all the evidence against the Federal Reserve. Why aren't people reacting to this?

Also, I want to find a connection between what is happening in the world with scientology. What types of experiments were used. Were they electro magnetic? did they use it on the brain? etc.

I took the time to do extensive research, and managed to put all this together, in hope that someone out there will take a look and see what so many don't see.

George Soros is already talking about the demise of the dollar.

I am sorry guys, but there is too much evidence against the federal reserve. Why cant people see this? are they fucking stupid or are they lacking in common sense?

Let's have a serious intelligent talk about this for once.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

DOME! When will OP realise *we* are the ones behind the NWO?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. veravendetter Member

I stopped watching the first vid at 2 mins when the caption read that some child had predicted the earthquake using the Illuminati card game.
    I wouldn't worry about the vids you present 'being boring', I would worry more about their stench of crazy. I've already witnessed the extensive faggotry of glanced over the subjects raised here, and apart from the obvious lack of evidence and the wild stepping stone assumptions, the whole scene is a self-generating retard farm where unempirical hotheads and paranoids inbreed their ideas and spoonfeed them back to each other ad infinitum.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. an0nim0uz Member

We already had a loon who made a thread about HAARP today. I thought it couldn't get any worse. But then, you faggot come along.
    Now go and put on your tinfoil hat.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I understand that, but the guy DID predict it 104 hours before the EQ. I should know, I saw his facebook myself,, but this really isn't about him. it's mostly so you could see that the Federal Reserve is responsible. 2 mins? you saw basically nothing. The evidence IS there. but because of close mindedness you cant see it. You already made up your mind BEFORE watching it because you don't really believe nor want to believe in any nwo "nonsense". Just review everything I put together. I have spent 2 months gathering information to Warn people.

I wouldn't blow the whistle if I wasn't 100% sure, and the fact that people arent looking at the FED makes me wonder why are they looking the other way.

pics or it didnt happen
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Perikles Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Take a close look at the Anonymous Org chart OP. We Marcabians control the banks and the zionists.
    Your IP address has been recorded on our servers.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

NWO=AWO Anon World Order
    Ours is more fun. Involves lulz and cake. We'd tell you more about it but we'd have to kill you.*
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

The problem I have with OP is the mixing of what could be relevant information with 2012 quackery. You're never going to get critical thinking people on board by throwing in that easily debunked stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. lulzgasm Member

As far as the CoS goes, I've never seen any solid connection with the "NWO" (whatever that actually means--each person seems to have their own idea of it). But I have noticed similariities between the CoS brainwashing methods and some of the "milder" (for lack of a better word) methods that were pioneered by the MK Ultra experiments. There could be an MK Ultra connection of sorts, but then again Hubbard probably just did some research and used what he felt would work.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. veravendetter Member

Uh oh, I smell 'targeted individuals'
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Rockyj Member

FYI http://weaintgottimetobleed.com/
    http://www.activistpost.com/2011/04/quote-of-day-we-aint-got-time-to-bleed.html

http://paulandventura2012.com/57/politics/we-aint-got-time-to-bleed/
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

Op- I appreciate all of this information. From initial glance- I share your viewpoint and appreciate your putting so much together for consideration. I support Ron Paul and though you may get slammed here by some- thanks. Conspiracy theory? No- things to consider based on much information. Ignorance is not bliss.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. veravendetter Member

I don't even . . . .
    • Like Like x 1
  16. veravendetter Member

There are bad corporations - Yes
    There are shady government initiatives - Yes
    The Banks have too much power - Yes
    To name a few from a long list, but why do people have to knit them together into one enormous evil masterplan, so large the logistics would be impossible to manage. It's a complicated world, no doubt, but you've got to muddle through the issues on an individual basis and not be lazy, assimilating them into a pre-decided world view. This is the domain of the religious fundamentalist. That's how I see the majority of the 'conspiracy' scene; like a born-again Christian who thinks they have science, logic and truth on their side.

AnonEnlight777 - My statement is general and isn't aimed specifically at you or your OP
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Perikles Member

^^ in regards to this, I always think of George Carlin.

"You do not need a formal conspiracy for like interests to converge"

RIP Bill. *raises glass*

Flip side, if there really was some massive, overarching conspiracy, why the fuck would OP get wind of it (and be allowed to put in on Youtube [ROFL]?)? Given the level of black propoganda kicking around you wouldn't have a chance in hell of hearing of this. If there are aliens on earth, they're not gonna be in Area 51. If there is a mass economic conspiracy runj by a select group, it's not the Bilderberg group. Why? Because we have heard of them. Doesn't mean there isn't an Area 53 or whatever, but trust me, unless you're personally involved with such projects, you will know nothing about them.

There. I even discussed the issue for once. That's my tuppeneth. Now BRING BACK THE DOME!
    • Like Like x 3
  18. veravendetter Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Damn, you mean I could have gotten paid for this lollerfest? To think I have been laughing at this shit on my own for free.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. HOC Member

UGHHHHHHHHH. Come on man! Can we have a break from NWO stuff for at least 1 week?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Ersatz Global Moderator

Evidently not.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. over9000OT Member

For instance, my cawk and your mouth.

Also, quit with the racist Zionist bullshit, faggot.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Hey, i'll give you a candy cane if anybody can tell me what a "Zion" is. LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

I can't wait until 2102 comes and goes so these faggots will shut up about it.... Then it'll be something like100 years after the holocaust... or 100 years after Ameliea Earhart went missing. Give me a break with this shit alright?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

its a heeeeeee brew word for peenis.
    see, i can teaches youse all sorta useless things.
    it's part of my marcabian lineage to lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

well, remember when everybody (the new age groups, mainly) were freaking out about the year 2000?
    it feels kinda the same to me.
    i dunno why people are obsessed with fueling some cosmic fear about impending doom and final destruction.
    if they were really intelligent and progressive, they might look for some constructive means to better our collective situations without getting mired in a victimize someone, utterly destroy them and then be happy when some mythical saviour floats down to us from teh skies on a Skittles rainbow.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

what conspiracies seem to cater to is the utter helplessness that many do feel.
    and what they may not understand yet is that transformation is an inside job.
    lol - you "conspire" with yourself to do good, no matter wtf everyone else is doing.
    that's something i learned from my mom.
    • Like Like x 7
  28. Anonymous Member

OP, maybe i'll have a look at this at some point, though.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is the NWO.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

That's just what the OWO wants you to think.
    • Like Like x 6
  31. Is it wrong that I hate this thread without having read anything beyond the title?
    • Like Like x 7
  32. Anonymous Member

This thread is poop.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Oh my GOD! Y2Ghey is coming!
    Hide your children, hide your wife!
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Anonymous Member

words words words. just words.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Especially if your child is your wife, like the OP.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. SOJOA Member

Someone always has an influence over everyone else. At the end of the day, those people die, and more than likely their children dont want to live in their footsteps.

This is old and stupid. Of course there are madmen corp shitheads trying to run something. Hell this is the least of their worries compared to others groups but at the end of the day.

Everyone dies. And so does the dream.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

red-pill-blue-pill2.jpg
    ^^^
    ZION
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Zak McKracken Member

ITT:
    Mass-debating
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Who the fuck cares? If it isn't bringing down Scientology, I really don't give a fuck.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

I would likely to humbly deliver upon OP the request to wrap the lips of OP firmly around the base-shaft of my cock and apply sufficient suction as to facilitate fellatio upon my cock. With his mouth.
    • Like Like x 5