Customize

CONSPIRACY/NYPA - MEGATHREAD - [NWO/ZEITGEIST/CERAGEM/Illuminati]- OMG HELP ME WITH MY CAUSE!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonEnlight777, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Counterintelligence

http://www.scribd.com/doc/72110691

It's a detailed paper on domestic counterintelligence. The same counterintelligence that was used on Tupac Shakur, Malcolm X, MLK, Marcus Garvey etc. It also chronicles the real power behind it all & why they do it. I primarily wrote it for those who are targets of domestic counterintelligence but I took a chance that you or someone you know may find it informative.
  2. Anonymous Member

They are part of a group of people who have a controlling interest in everything. They can create infinite fiat money at our expense. Fed reserve corp. Creates money to loan to banks. Banks loan to people and businesses. Own the federal reserve a bank and a business and you can create free infinite fake money and buy everything and run the world.

Duh
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

And as you took 4 months to reply you need other people to run your world.

Necrojackass!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Dome this shit please mods!
  5. Anonymous Member

No you just have to understand who actually runs this website. You think anon is going to hang out the top google posting that say hey look anonymous! I think its just a front owned by the same people who you're talking about. Nobody here does anything, but troll and talk about what can't be done. Think about it. Do you think this site was built to be constructive because I see more destruction here then anything else.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

The only thing the anon button does is allow 1 person to appear as 20 and make their views seem more important without having to make a million accounts and do more work.
  7. Anonymous Member

Thread gone full retard now
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

10. Conspiracy theorists and Scientologist are the same type of people. Lack of critical thinking. The sad thing is that critically thing is exactly what they belive them self to be experts in.
  11. Anonymous Member

That's just dumb. Seeking truth is not the same as a pyramid scheme religion made up on a bet by an author. Your words scream ignorant hater. Open your eyes and see for yourself. It's no theory.
  12. PresidentShaw Member

Because they were one of hte most successful banking families of modern history, and also because of the shit ton of charity work done by their descendants.
  13. PresidentShaw Member

You must be new to the internet
  14. Anonymous Member

So the Rothschilds-are-a -world -wide -conspiracy guy it the Government -Runs-WWP guy.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

I'm not the know all see all of the internet. I'm just reporting what I believe to be true. If they were such great people how come their elitist group funded both sides of ww1 and ww2. How come they feel it's necessary to use their assets to buy up controlling interests in every major corporation across the world. If they are so good then why don't they petition to drop interest rates in the middle of a financial crisis or deny loans to banks who are clearly doing shady business? I don't know them and everything I've heard and seen could be disinformation, but why would people go through so much effort to point the finger at them? They have enough money to reset debt and fix the economy themselves and still sit on the top tier of the pyramid.

If I could stroke a check to fix the world I'd happily do it. It's not just them though and just because they have that name doesn't make them all bad. Who knows except the people who know them. I can tell you that charities are standard for the wealthy since they allow huge tax write offs. If I had the opportunity id go work for them and find out for myself if they are good people or not. I mean at least I wouldn't have to worry about them running out of money to pay me or downsizing.

What im saying is there are two sides to every coin. Just because conspiracy theorists have a point doesn't mean it's accurate and just because you have a theory or i do regardlessI of gooda or bad doesn't make that 100% accurate either. They really could use a better PR rep though.
  17. Anonymous Member

The reason that is comes up everywhere is because of those half-baked conspiracy theories.

Now go kill yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

We have such charming individuals here. I'd like to see some docs stating some facts rather then this dumb ignorant nonsense. Those theorists have good intentions and are attempting to fight for your freedom. If they are false prove it. If they are real prove it. All these opinions are bullshit backed by nothing so far. Calling each other bitches and dumb just makes you look like a ignorant hate monger. You call this an activist website? It looks more like a ghetto junior high where people can't back anything up so they just talk shit. Dumb. Grow up.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

We are activists and one of the things we are actively against is conspiracy theories with no dox. Go play somewhere else Skippy, the grown ups have real work to do bringing down a cult.
  20. Anonymous Member

Welcome to the Conspiracy thread "Rothschild Why does this name come up everywhere" thread. We hope you enjoy your stay.
  21. Anonymous Member

deliverycaptain.jpg
    Welcome to Chanology, fuckhole.
  22. Anonymous Member

Fuckhole. Is that what you call herro when you are talking dirty?
  23. Anonymous Member

I fucking hate that freaked out cat picture.
    could you change it pls. thx.
  24. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

OP's philosophy
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

26. A.O.T.F Member

27. Anonymous Member

But Rosen now says he has become the target of conspiracy theorists – calling themselves 'truthers' – who believe the shootings were a government hoax.
    The ‘truther’ movement is gaining momentum in the wake of the tragic school shooting.
    One group called Sandy Hook Hoax features Rosen prominently on their website, calling the emotional interview an "audition tape".
    Others have attacked him on social media and YouTube. Rosen has even received threatening phone calls and
    emails.
    One email provided to Salon.com by Rosen said, "How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?"
    The 'truthers' accuse him of faking the emotion, being paid by the government in a cover-up, agitating for gun control laws and even killing some of the children in his basement.
    Numerous YouTube videos purporting to "expose his lies" have been uploaded and others have started social media accounts in his name.
    "I don't know what to do," Rosen told Salon.com in an interview about the harassment, which he described as an "abomination".
    "There must be some way to morally shame these people," he said.

Jesus H Christ. How can people be so stupid and cruel?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

No Way. This is terribly ignorant.
    I watched the candid and very emotional and sensitive interview with Rosen, and it was real.
    What a terrible shame that such a nice man who came to the aid of terribly traumatized children would be harassed by people who are inhumane liars, not "truthers". terrible. and, they should be ashamed of themselves.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  29. lulzgasm Member

I take it you haven't been to 4Chan....
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. lulzgasm Member

Yes, the Fed is a failed system ran by a bunch of greedy idiot asshats. But nobody's gonna' take over the world through the Fed.

That's what the World Bank and the IMF are for....
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. lulzgasm Member

Been a couple weeks. I guess the Moonies don't pop up as often as they used to.

Shucks. :(
  32. fishypants Moderator

33. Anonymous Member

34. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It's toooo quiet. I expect an epic shitstorm soon enough.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. here goes watch the first video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL2eLtOyHAg
    The Truth about The Port Arthur Massacre

wake up aussie its time to learn about what is really happening you must wake up now!!!
    this is the first part of creating a republic there are four steps.
    step 1 disarm the population
    step 2 plundge the nation into a impossible financial debt
    step 3 a republic
    step 4 a dictatorship worse than anything that has occured in history.
    In 1990 Kim Beasley was asked a question in parliament from senator button Beasley replied the united nations has given the federal government a mandate of ownership fro housing farms properties businesses to government control once the republic has been proclaimed so there you have the real reason for the push to become a republic which will become the worst dictatorship in history
    wake up aussie they are doing it now have you heard of agenda 21 no look it up for the sake of your children because if you dont stop agenda 21 then your children will be under the worst dictatorship in history you must watch the next video and HELP ME MAKE THIS VIRAL it was put on youtube by a american whom realised that this was happening and wanted to warn us in australia
    when the video is from australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vnFdLh9Zk

URGENT PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS VIRAL

then listen to this audio
    http://www.2gb.com/audioplayer/7717
    Agenda 21 and the Fabian Society

I thank you for your time any questions email me
    join the movement facebook it twitter it tell people we must stop agenda 21 for the sake of our children god bless
    they putting together now a committee to look at making local councils local government this cannot happen we must stop it as they explained
    in the video
    and audio they are supposed to put it to us the people in a referundum but they wont
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  36. Alabama Adopts First Official State Ban on UN Agenda 21

lg-share-en.gif
    Posted by TAC Daily Updates

by Alex Newman, Originally published at The New American
    Alabama became the first state to adopt a tough law protecting private property and due process by prohibiting any government involvement with or participation in a controversial United Nations scheme known as Agenda 21. Activists from across the political spectrum celebrated the measure’s approval as a significant victory against the UN “sustainability” plot, expressing hope that similar sovereignty-preserving measures would be adopted in other states as the nationwide battle heats up.
    The Alabama Senate Bill (SB) 477 legislation, known unofficially among some supporters as the “Due Process for Property Rights” Act, was approved unanimously by both the state House and Senate. After hesitating for a few days, late last month Republican Governor Robert Bentley finally signed into law the wildly popular measure — but only after heavy pressure from activists forced his hand.
    Virtually no mention of the law was made in the establishment press. But analysts said the measure was likely the strongest protection against the UN scheme passed anywhere in America so far. The law, aimed at protecting private property rights, specifically prevents all state agencies and local governments in Alabama from participating in the global scheme in any way.
    “The State of Alabama and all political subdivisions may not adopt or implement policy recommendations that deliberately or inadvertently infringe or restrict private property rights without due process, as may be required by policy recommendations originating in, or traceable to ‘Agenda 21,’ ” the law states, adding a brief background on the UN plan hatched at the 1992 “Earth Summit” in Rio de Janeiro.
    The people of Alabama acting through their elected representatives — not UN bureaucrats — have the authority to develop the state’s environmental and development policies, the official synopsis of the law explains. Therefore, infringements on the property rights of citizens linked to “any other international law or ancillary plan of action that contravenes the Constitution of the United States or the Constitution of the State of Alabama” are also prohibited under the new measure.
    Of course, as the law points out, the UN has enlisted a broad array of non-governmental and inter-governmental organizations in its effort to foist Agenda 21 on the world — most notably a Germany-based group called ICLEI, formerly known as the International Council of Local Environmental Initiatives. But the new measure takes direct aim at that problem, too: “the State of Alabama and all political subdivisions may not enter into any agreement, expend any sum of money, or receive funds contracting services, or giving financial aid to or from” any such entities, as defined in Agenda 21 documents.
    “This bill, that would bar the state from taking over private property without due process, is intended to shelter Alabamians from the United Nations Agenda 21, a sustainable development initiative that some conservatives see as a precursor for the creation of a world government,” explained Alabama GOP Executive Director T.J. Maloney when announcing that it had been signed into law. The Republican National Committee (RNC) adopted a resolution earlier this year blasting the global scheme and urging policy makers to oppose it, and state parties have followed suit.
    Public support for the Alabama law was overwhelming and bipartisan as citizens who had been terrorized by Agenda 21-linked schemes targeting their private property spoke out. But according to analysts and state Republican Party officials cited in press reports, Gov. Bentley was originally hesitant to sign the bill — almost certainly due to concerns over the potential loss of some federal funding.
    The U.S. Senate, of course, has never formally ratified Agenda 21. But the executive branch — in conjunction with accomplices at the international, state, and local levels — has for two decades been quietly attempting to impose the plan on Americans by stealth, mostly using deceptive terms like “Smart Growth” and “Green.” And proponents of the global scheme consistently threaten that states seeking to protect citizens from the UN plot could end up losing some federal funds.
    “Every time you take a dollar of federal money, there’s strings attached,” explained Ken Freeman, chairman of the Alabama-based group Alliance for Citizens Rights (ACR), an organization that fought hard to ensure that the Governor signed the bill into law. “We were originally walking soft on this issue, to tell you the truth, because when things were going our way, why change anything?”
    But when Gov. Bentley did not immediately approve the bill, Freeman told a reporter, ACR turned the activism up a notch, urging citizens to contact the Governor’s office and express their support for the measure. The grassroots pressure paid off: Alabama became the first state to be officially shielded by law from UN-linked anti-property rights scheming.
    “It seems that Agenda 21 does actually bring people together in communities — just not in the way the U.N. had hoped for,” remarkedJustice Gilpin-Green in a column for the conservative site Townhall, citing Freeman and other instrumental supporters of the effort. “Hopefully other states can mirror Alabama’s determined nature in passing their anti-Agenda 21 legislation. It was citizen awareness and direct action that finally brought about the needed changes last week and that same awareness and action will be needed for the future of every other state.”
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Agenda_21

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Sometime in September of 2010, a Father of six children(4 of which lived in the home) and wife, Sonia Browne (SB) lost their home to foreclosure. On that same day, the father was informed that his stepson, Izak Browne (IB) 15 1/2 6'4" 195lbs, was molesting two of the fathers other children, both age13, the abuse went on for some time.
    The father suffered a severe anxiety attack and was hospitalized.

The father was never out for blood but did want justice and to get the accused the proper help outlined by the courts.
    The father and SB went to local police station, oak bluffs police, oak bluffs massachusetts and spoke with detective Nicholas Curelli. The father chose to talk to the detective separately, he didn't trust SB.

Next was taking the two victims to children's cove. This organization specializes in interviewing children for abuse. SB had secret conversations with the interviewer before the victims met with him. SB was trying to suggest the alleged abuse was consensual. After the interview with the two victims, the interviewer stated infront of SB and the father, that what went on was Not consensual. The father was dissapionted in SB motives.

The father waited a month or two, weighing all the options and meeting with as many professionals before he proceeded on pressing charges. Then one night the two victims told the father, that they had told SB, whom is their stepmother, and their counselor Laura Schrodder that IB had molested them on a near daily basis for 13 months and even tried to rape one of them 3-4 times. SB nor Laura Schodder told the father about this information.
    The father also discovers that his wife SB had lied to the children's schools about what had happened. SB told the victims school that the incidents where consensual and told Martha's vineyard regional highschool where IB attends, nothing at all.
    Once the father knew SB was keeping key info and lying about this horrible event from him, he knew it was time to press charges and emailed detective Curelli to proceeded on charges.

Det. Curelli interviewed the accused IB, and took his affidavit. Then Det.Curelli had a face to face meeting with the father. At the meeting the Det. Told the father that they had read IB his Miranda rights and questioned IB. The Det. stated that IB admitted to most of the story of what he did. The father has never seen a report of any sort on this case at all.why??

Two days after the father pressed charges on IB, the father went to the highschool to correct and update them on info concerning IB being charged with two counts of indecent assault on minors. Later that same day the father was served a restraining order against SB. This kept the father from not going to his children's schools and not seeing his youngest child that SB kept away from him for 3 months. The father did provide the court with all the evidence they needed to throw SB plea to continue the restraining order another year out of court. SB lied out of retaliation of the father pressing charges on her son IB.

Even though the father had found a 3 bedroom home for SB and IB to stay in and made sure they had money, SB depleted/stole from the fathers business's account. The father lost his business of 12 years because of this. SB continued a harsh retaliation campaign for over a year, til sept 2012. Which included a false restraining order that the father did get thrown out of court three months later (damaged done, SB to this day now 2 1/2 years has kept their 10yo daughter from the father!) break-ins to the fathers house, spreading lies in the victims school to other parents and staff about what had taken place, spreading lies about the father to the point the father was afraid he was going to get jumped in the community, SB even lied to children's services stating the father neglected and abused his children ( child services did side with the father) the father could not pay bills or heat the home at times, stealing business equipment from another business the father had "smile bright" where SB runs to this day out of Sea Spa Salon. Even
    Martha's vineyard highschool was no help, the father wanted IB removed from the school because the fathers two other children/victims of IB crimes where going to attend as freshmen. The high school said they couldn't deny IB of his education and they expected his victims to carry on in the same school. This was very unsatisfactory for the father and the victims. At that point, the father and victims knew they had to move off the island, even though it was the only home the two children knew. So much harsh pressure was put on the father and the two victims that the victims broke.

The victims couldn't handle anymore of SB evil doings and decided maybe life would be better with their biological mothers, so unannounced to the father the two victims left him. The father was completely devastated.

One of the fathers child's mother Holly Hernandez (Geddis) whom hasn't been in contact with her child in over 8 years due to daily abuse and neglect, whom has an extensive criminal history, lost custody of all 7 of her children, has one of the worst and ongoing child abuse cases know to cape cod child services, deemed an unfit parent by the state, gets wind that the father is trying to move off the island so their child can attend a school without their abuser. Holly files a emergency temp order through judge Spencer M Kagan. Holly admits on her affidavit of her troubled past and still gets temporary custody. The judge never opened her file to see what a monster Holly is. Years earlier, the father waited 5 long years for some sort of justice against Holly and Mario Hernandez. Not only did the Hernadezs abuse the fathers child, but every single one of their own as well. The father did get his hands on a sealed report on the abuse inflicted to his own child but
    the Hernandezs children too. The father was so upset with the vineyard haven police detectives taking so long on such horrible case of child abuse that he leaked a 16 page report to most local press in his area. From Steve Myrick of the Mv times, too Mike Boudette of local fox 25. This action didn't expose the injustices and abuses sadly. The Hernadezs would suspend the children under freezing cold bath water, beat them with boxing gloves on, press the children against heat registers with the guard off, one child was kept in a closet for a few months with no food, care ,anything. This child would eat and play with her own feces then be beaten ,if caught, for doing so. Other children would be so malnourished that on the way to school they would pick the leaves of trees and eat them. Ect ect. Clearly one of the worst cases of neglect and abuse.

Why didn't judge Spencer M Kagan look at her Hollys extensive criminal history? Instead of the lies she put forward?

Once Holly got custody, she used her methods of mind control over the child. Which means the child didn't want to speak with the father.

How does a child get picked up from the fathers house for counseling by Laura Schrodder (the child's counselor) only to return four hours later in Holly Hernandez's car followed by a police officer and above mentioned temporary order in hand?
    The father and other remaining child/victim where devastated by this. Two days later while in court fighting for custody of his child back, the fathers other child/victim left with her biological mother whom had only recently been in her life. The father, unsuccessful in court came home to an empty house. The father did go to police about the second child leaving but nothing could be done they said. The father was devastated by losing his remaining two daughters. He knew his daughters broke under all of the pressure SB had put on the girls and himself.

Devastated and alone in this battle, the father could not take anymore abuse from SB, Holly, or the incompetent Det, police, counselors, and Da's and losing everything he had, wife , dogs, cars, home, businesses and his beloved children. Lost all because of horrible acts of child molestations and near rape from his stepson and betrayal from his wife SB. The father decided to go far, far away.(6k miles) He did not want to be provoked into doing something regrettable.
    It has been about a year in a half since the fathers two daughters left him in hopes of a peaceful home but all has failed, badly. They both are no longer with there biological mothers, they're currently in separate foster homes and so desperately want to be reunited with there father. They haven't seen the father in a year in a half. The father had gotten very ill and became bedridden for a total of 9 months out of the first year. The father has only found hubble work for the past six months. The father has been homeless for most of the past year and penniless for months at times. The father so desperately wants his daughters back, to live in the wonderful land the father has moved too, but can hardly support himself. 10x13 room in the ghetto but he is very greatful for that. The father is fearful and cannot afford the magnitude of debt he has endured, legal help for custody, divorce, bankruptcy, ect.

Let's not forget that after all of this loss, IB got off of his charges due to his mothers (SB) divide and conquer tactics of the rest of the family. After the girls where separated from the father, they lost all confidence in the system. They have seen it fail the first hand too many times.

The father called the Da's office and asked why they dropped the case? Da' for one, the girls declined to testify and two, they forgot to read IB his Miranda rights' The father was apauled because he distinctly remembers Det. Curelli, whom interviewed IB, tell him in a face to face meeting that he did read IB his Miranda rights. Also, why didn't the Det. ever contact the victims counselor Laura Schroeder to follow up the rape charges?

The father feels that the system has failed him and his children and need help perusing damages. The father also feels that because the system failed him, his children, and the community in which they lived, that it is his duty as a citizen to expose these very dangerous and harmful people, Sonia Browne, Izak Browne, Holly Hernandez. Help inform the schools and people they interact with (fb/twitter/emails) also they're employers. SB currently works as a correctional officer, and before that a nursing home! How does someone this heartless and dishonest get mandated for that type of job?

Mod edit: Dox removed.
  39. Doesn’t anyone care about Agenda 21 isn’t this where we protest about our rights I know you think Agenda 21 is going to be great for your world but tell me something if its so good for us why did Alabama Adopts First Official State Ban on UN Agenda 21
    ·inShareby Alex Newman, Originally published at The New American
    Alabama became the first state to adopt a tough law protecting private property and due process by prohibiting any government involvement with or participation in a controversial United Nations scheme known as Agenda 21. Activists from across the political spectrum celebrated the measure’s approval as a significant victory against the UN “sustainability” plot, expressing hope that similar sovereignty-preserving measures would be adopted in other states as the nationwide battle heats up.
    The Alabama Senate Bill (SB) 477 legislation, known unofficially among some supporters as the “Due Process for Property Rights” Act, was approved unanimously by both the state House and Senate. After hesitating for a few days, late last month Republican Governor Robert Bentley finally signed into law the wildly popular measure — but only after heavy pressure from activists forced his hand.
    Virtually no mention of the law was made in the establishment press. But analysts said the measure was likely the strongest protection against the UN scheme passed anywhere in America so far. The law, aimed at protecting private property rights, specifically prevents all state agencies and local governments in Alabama from participating in the global scheme in any way.
    As you can read it states protecting private property Activists from across the political spectrum isn’t that what we are here does not Agenda 21 take away our sovereignty so tell me again The flaw with any vigorous opposition to Agenda 21 is that "the U.S. government and no state or local government is legally bound by the United Nations Agenda 21
    So you haven’t heard wants happening in Australia In 1990 Kim Beasley was asked a question in parliament from senator button Beasley replied the united nations has given the federal government a mandate of ownership of housing farms properties businesses to government control once the republic has been proclaimed so there you have the real reason for the push to become a republic which will become the worst dictatorship in history

And this is whats being proposed now Reigniting the Great Australian Dream

Mr Haratsis explains, “The key to the program is free land for 10 years for first homebuyers. After 10 years, home owners would be given the choice of buying the land (at the original price, having by that point broken the back of their housing construction mortgage), selling the house and land package or renting the land.
    Notice how I have bolded renting the land after 10 years three options can’t do first or second then you have to rent the land why couldn,t I sell my house because you can’t sell a house if the market is flooded with other people in the same situation your only option stay where you are and rent the land oh did I mention that when a person can’t sell or buy anymore well basically you become part of the system enslavement dictatorship
    Still don’t believe I have more from our draft for a republic page 180
    19.76. From the adoption of this Constitution there
    shall be no further transfer of land title. As properties
    come on the market the Central Bank of the Australian
    Commonwealth shall purchase current freehold titles and
    shall issue leases to buyers. Unless special circumstances
    apply, leases shall be in perpetuity. Property title
    levies shall be determined by the formula detailed in
    Schedule 5.
    19.77. Leases shall not be transferable. Upon the sale
    of any property involving land a new lease shall be
    negotiated with the purchaser.
    A big advantage of this system is that Australia cannot be sold
    off to foreign nationals. Furthermore, any profit from increases
    in land value due to the provision of services by the community
    shall accrue to the community rather than land speculators.

Need more info okay in order for the Fabian society and the un to implement Agenda 21 you have to have local council become local government well guess what they aren’t waiting for Australia to become a Republic
    They have a committee looking at it know once we have three levels of government well we only need two lets see what can we do I know we will remove second level the states governments because Agenda 21 only needs federal and local government then we don’t have states anymore Australia becomes one huge piece of land no more states
    Know what we are going to be called OCEANIA look it up as part of the new world order that’s right that’s what it’s really all about do you still think I am a raving lunatic does anyone else lets discuss it this is just the basics want the real complicated stuff listen to this audio
    And watch this video and HELP ME MAKE THIS VIRAL it was put on youtube by a american whom realised that this was happening and wanted to warn us in Australiawhen the video is from Australia

Anonymous saving the world

Doesn’t anyone care about Agenda 21 isn’t this where we protest about our rights I know you think Agenda 21 is going to be great for your world but tell me something if its so good for us why did Alabama Adopts First Official State Ban on UN Agenda 21
    ·inShareby Alex Newman, Originally published at The New American
    As you can read it states protecting private property Activists from across the political spectrum isn’t that what we are here does not Agenda 21 take away our sovereignty so tell me again The flaw with any vigorous opposition to Agenda 21 is that "the U.S. government and no state or local government is legally bound by the United Nations Agenda 21
    So you haven’t heard wants happening in Australia In 1990 Kim Beasley was asked a question in parliament from senator button Beasley replied the united nations has given the federal government a mandate of ownership of housing farms properties businesses to government control once the republic has been proclaimed so there you have the real reason for the push to become a republic which will become the worst dictatorship in history

And this is whats being proposed now Reigniting the Great Australian Dream

Mr Haratsis explains, “The key to the program is free land for 10 years for first homebuyers. After 10 years, home owners would be given the choice of buying the land (at the original price, having by that point broken the back of their housing construction mortgage), selling the house and land package or renting the land.
    Notice how I have bolded renting the land after 10 years three options can’t do first or second then you have to rent the land why couldn,t I sell my house because you can’t sell a house if the market is flooded with other people in the same situation your only option stay where you are and rent the land oh did I mention that when a person can’t sell or buy anymore well basically you become part of the system enslavement dictatorship
    Still don’t believe I have more from our draft for a republic page 180
    19.76. From the adoption of this Constitution there
    shall be no further transfer of land title. As properties
    come on the market the Central Bank of the Australian
    Commonwealth shall purchase current freehold titles and
    shall issue leases to buyers. Unless special circumstances
    apply, leases shall be in perpetuity. Property title
    levies shall be determined by the formula detailed in
    Schedule 5.
    19.77. Leases shall not be transferable. Upon the sale
    of any property involving land a new lease shall be
    negotiated with the purchaser.
    A big advantage of this system is that Australia cannot be sold
    off to foreign nationals. Furthermore, any profit from increases
    in land value due to the provision of services by the community
    shall accrue to the community rather than land speculators.

Need more info okay in order for the Fabian society and the un to implement Agenda 21 you have to have local council become local government well guess what they aren’t waiting for Australia to become a Republic
    They have a committee looking at it know once we have three levels of government well we only need two lets see what can we do I know we will remove second level the states governments because Agenda 21 only needs federal and local government then we don’t have states anymore Australia becomes one huge piece of land no more states
    Know what we are going to be called OCEANIA look it up as part of the new world order that’s right that’s what it’s really all about do you still think I am a raving lunatic does anyone else lets discuss it this is just the basics want the real complicated stuff listen to this audio
    And watch this video and HELP ME MAKE THIS VIRAL it was put on youtube by a american whom realised that this was happening and wanted to warn us in Australiawhen the video is from Australia

Anonymous saving the world
    • Dislike Dislike x 1