Customize

CONSPIRACY/NYPA - MEGATHREAD - [NWO/ZEITGEIST/CERAGEM/Illuminati]- OMG HELP ME WITH MY CAUSE!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonEnlight777, Apr 13, 2011.

1. White Tara Global Moderator

OMG in this whole world I cant imagine an aircrew member ever anywhere making a tongue in cheek joke about crashing and burning on their facebook for their likely aircrew friends to see. I mean never. they have all traces of ironic humour beaten out of them when they sign up, so that would never happen, nuh uh :rolleyes:
  2. Why would an EgyptAir flight attendant post a picture of a flight attendant walking away from a plane crash in the water?

[IMG]Did Samar Ezz Eldin (right) know something in advance? Seems odd that someone who flies for a living would post a photo like that on her Facebook profile page over a year ago…especially as she was on the doomed EgyptAir flight.

METRO UK (h/t Dave J) A flight attendant on the tragic EgyptAir flight MS804 had posted a picture of a plane crashing, months after she got a job with the airline. Samar Ezz Eldin, 27, uploaded the haunting image onto Facebook back in September 2014. It shows a female flight attendant in wet clothes pulling a suitcase out of the water as a plane plunges into the sea behind her.

[IMG]
  3. White Tara Global Moderator

4. White Tara Global Moderator

Also, what was it two years before or something like? hmmm, keep trying :rolleyes:

5. Tara-
    Sure, just because it would be unthinkable and unconscionable and unethical from your own perspective to plan and partake in a certain specific type of behavior does not invalidate the possibility that another person made that choice based on their own belief system which could be a world apart from your own.

It is hard to imagine what sort of mind set may compel some people to be so terribly self-desructive, but it is undeniable that there are some observable patterns of belief leading to a corresponding type of behavior.

Also, Cognitive dissonance and Cultural differences...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

The dots you are trying to connect are so far apart as to make your proposition well and truly ridiculous. Hence try harder.

7. 12343

8. We counting now honey?
  9. #717 5789
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. honey go have a little wank it'll relax you
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

CONSPIRACY/NYPA - MEGATHREAD - [NWO/ZEITGEIST/CERAGEM/Illuminati]

Although your posts are on topic you have not fulfilled the NWO ILLUMINATI portion. I have all of this popcorn getting cold.
  12. It is Islamic Jihad Terrorism.
    [IMG]
  13. Bye bye tourism.

[IMG]
  14. Blow the shit up
  15. And all who sail in her .

16. This is it you dumb piece of shit

conspiracy, that word

GREED follow the money always

I am beyond that. GOD DAMNED MANAGERS
  17. Kks calm your tits ffs.
  18. Hello fellow anons! I'm sure you are no stranger to the topic of what this thread is about. If you see something in pop culture or media in general and you are unsure wether or not it is getting enough attention or even if it warrants attention to begin with, post it. Prepare for discussion and explanation. We are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forgive and we do not forget!
  19. I saw the movie Captain America: Civil War. I promise, this won't continue spoilers, at least for now. There is a scene with Tony Stark at MIT giving a presentation. If memory serves correctly, it was a some kind of holographic memory displayer you would wear like glasses or something. I believe it could interface with the hippocampus. In the memory he displays, we see his parents before they leave for a trip. We see his father Howard, but I want to focus specifically on his mother Maria before we contemplate the more obvious parallel or imminent coming of portable holographic imaging technology and Google Glasses.
  20. Maria Stark, Howard Stark's wife and Tony Stark's mother, looked almost exactly like Hillary Diane Clinton. I do not know who played Maria Stark in Civil War. However, the similarities were uncanny. I would describe her appearance as a younger Hillary. One showing less wrinkles and age. Still, Tony's mother looked almost exactly like Hillary Clinton.
  21. Now, wether you know or don't know about Hillary Clinton is almost inconsequential when and only when you factor into account the context of the movie and the comic book it is based upon. If anyone has seen the movie and/or read the comic book, I strongly urge you to reply as a means of discussion and hopes of reaching some means to an understanding.
  22. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Ok. Whoa. I thought this was about subliminal messages Are you saying the actress looked like Hilary Clinton the candidate? Hilary RODHAM Clinton?
  23. Yes. The resemblance was uncanny.
  24. It should be noted that as of late, the government and the establishment has been getting sloppy about covering up their tracks.
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

lol Diane

Anyway... so what?
    • Like Like x 2
  26. So what? For now, we can ignore Hillary's public disgrace that is her e-mail scandal, among other things. I am concerned about the connotations or implications being made by what had to be a deliberate choice. I'm just not sure what they are and I obviously don't know what individual or entity would make these ripples, let alone what outcome they desire.
  27. If you saw the movie and paid attention, then you know what it was about. If you read the comic book it was based on, then you know even more.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm sure I'll see the movie at some point. I'll try to remember to watch for Hillary's role. I guess, if you can't articulate your concept here, that's all we can accomplish until I do. (Maybe someone else has seen the movie already.)
    • Like Like x 2
  29. I can articulate my concept. I believe I've done a fairly good job so far. Come back when you've seen the movie.
  30. Russell Lee Member

Not a new thing. Check these out:
    Illuminati Celebrities Exposed: Satanism in the music industry & Hollywood, youtube.
    The Scary TRUTH About School (Illuminati Public School Exposed Full Documentary: Indoctrination).
    The Scary TRUTH About Television ( TV Exposed Full Documentary: Illuminati television mind control).
    There are probably at least one zillion other sources to confirm the psychological manipulation by the media.
  31. Russell Lee Member

There is something also to consider that is dangerous to say here.
    The anonymous symbol of the Guy Fawkes mask was made famous by the 'V for Vendetta' movie that was about the poor abused homosexuals rising up and killing the Christians, and being the heroes for doing it.
    Another absolute example of media manipulation where a movie with the roles reverse would never have been allowed.
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

Well, you're right that a reversal of those roles would never fly, but I'm less sure about your assessment of the theme of the movie. I'll have to see it again to make up my mind. While there certainly were some homosexual elements in certain bits of the film, I don't recall seeing that as singularly dominant. To me, the "Big Brother"-ish theme was more general, though encompassing repression of homosexuality as one aspect.

The people killed by "V" had tortured him, but he wasn't homosexual, was he? And they weren't all Christians, either, IIRC. Again, it was a broader theme which encompassed religious and nationalistic zeal mixed with arrogance, at least if I'm remembering it rightly.

Trouble is, I haven't seen the movie in at least 6 years, and I only saw it twice.
    • Like Like x 2