Customize

Continuing the Big List of THOUSANDS of Former Members Who Spoke Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by TrevAnon, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Incredulicide Member

Unfortunately too true for the rest of these:
    Agreed, hard to imagine the comment/request from 2014 only being half granted for that long, and there's a 1990 gap in Yossi Charny's completions that the single completion for Joseph Charny slots right into, so most likely that one (first) time on the Freewinds they went with his formal name.
    Sorry but she's only listed as deposed by CSI (Church of Scientology International) so without the actual transcript of her deposition we can't count that as speaking out.
    The author of that blog post on Rinder's site wasn't disclosed, it was guessed as Jeremy by OSA. Having no confirmation or denial of that guess is fine to use when linking to the post from elsewhere, but doesn't really count as him speaking out using his name.
    The Peter Grant we want speaking out left in 2018, the one mentioned in that book wasn't the person trying Scientology in the 1960s:
    "On June 11(1969), Bobby Ace and the Cards from the Bottom of the Deck played at California Hall. It was a quasi-benefit for Scientology, because Bob Weir had listened to T.C. over the winter and studied L. Ron Hubbard’s ideas as a way of strengthening his position in the band. After a few months he decided that he neither felt nor played better, and was tired of paying money for nothing, so he quit. The benefit was actually his good-bye to Scientology, and featured Garcia, McDuke, David Nelson, Phil, Mickey, Peter Grant on banjo, and T.C. on piano."
    This one I could be swayed on, but as it is it's someone else privately relaying in writing what she told them while both were aboard the Apollo. Whether she expected her eyewitness account along with her name to be made public is debatable.
    Also Trev, I don't see a recent deletion of anyone by that name. The last Susan to be deleted was Susan Kerr in 2015, see https://whyweprotest.net/goto/post?id=2507987#post-2507987
    Is that who you meant?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Incredulicide Member

• Bob Weir - member of The Grateful Dead - his story
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Incredulicide Member

Two other Grateful Dead band members not on our list were in Scientology:
    David Nelson
    "when the LSD got there, Mother McCree's Uptown Jug Champions started evolving into the Grateful Dead. David Nelson might have been the rhythm guitar player in the Dead if he had not been in L.A. at the time, trying out Scientology."

Tom Constanten
    "I got into Scientology through drugs, and got out of it the same way. I tried not to proselytize, but I'm sure there's a certain amount you can't resist, and that I regret. It probably must have rubbed some people the wrong way."
    I was a practicing Scientologist and didn’t do any drugs. I’d call it more a philosophy than a religion, but at the time, I thought it [was] important to follow it sincerely. But that was then.”
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. TrevAnon Member

8. Incredulicide Member

There's an added line at the end now:

"UPDATE: Graham Berry did help Margaret recover her money"

We have to take it on good faith that because the post wasn't taken down and her name wasn't redacted that permission was gained from Margaret through Graham to keep it public.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. TrevAnon Member

The link for Molly Hutchinson is dead...? :(
  11. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Incredulicide Member

Resurrected. :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. TrevAnon Member

17. Incredulicide Member

Extra info and links for Doug Scott Kramer, already on - left after 25 years - Hollywood California - his story

18. candide2020 Member

danielle gounord ?
  19. TrevAnon Member

20. candide2020 Member

no she didn't ,indeed, she is nowhere , long time ago now
  21. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Incredulicide Member

If xenu-directory.net isn't revived then I have 161 links to resurrect :(
  23. TrevAnon Member

24. Incredulicide Member

It's registered for another year and is up again.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. TrevAnon Member

30. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. TrevAnon Member

OT Is there a thread here to backup pix?

Needed to backup these two. Kirstie got trolled.

kirstie1.PNG
    kirstie2.PNG
  35. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. TrevAnon Member

37. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. TrevAnon Member

Someone changed the entries for Jenny and Victor Barnes to Barnett and shortened the one for Victor?
  39. Incredulicide Member

Also changed their first names from Joyce and Vincent. It's the kind of vandalism they hope won't be noticed by keeping the names in alphabetical order. If the new names actually had completions I'd be more impressed at the attempt.

Reverted. Oh, and resurrected a link in one of their entries that had died, so I guess I should thank the vandal for pointing me to it.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1