Customize

Continuing the Big List of THOUSANDS of Former Members Who Spoke Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by TrevAnon, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Incredulicide Member

From other comments he was in for about a decade "I first came into the Cof$ in the late 80's" so to ensure that's not a pseudonym we just need someone on the list to confirm knowing him by that name from that time period when he was aged from mid-20s to mid-30s.
  2. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. TrevAnon Member

Copied Nathan's list, cleaned up a bit for people for whom he e.g. has only a first name, and then checked if they were on the big list.

Of this list the following people...

Alexandria Hammer
    Astra Woodcraft
    John Dries
    Tara Reile
    Wally Hanks

...are already on the big list. If they now don't have a reference of having been in we might want to add Nathan's page.
  4. TrevAnon Member

5. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrevAnon Member

Went through all of them. 2 out of 134 ain't that bad ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. TrevAnon Member

BRB popcorn

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/doing-the-lapd-hollywood-shuffle/#comment-247021

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/a/athena-severi.html

"Hello my name is Athena and I heard that ex-Scientologists Mike Rinder and Leah Remini are making a “reality show” about children who grew up in Scientology and how bad Scientology is. This seems completely biased and weird to me.

I was born in 1982 with both parents Scientologists in Los Angeles, CA. I went to a normal school and took some classes on communication and “Learning How to Learn” at my Church (fabulous to help people actually understand how to study). My parents are both artists and always believed in me and allowed me to make my own decisions on whether or not Scientology was for me. I grew up with great friends and memories of my Church. As a teen, I took courses on my own volition that helped me tremendously. I recently went Clear myself and it has been a incredible experience!

I am a successful entrepreneur, married for 12 years and have two beautiful boys 6 & 9 years old and we live a very happy and productive life as Scientologists. There are thousands of people who have grown up with Scientology who would love to be interviewed–why not go into a real Church of Scientology and interview real people there?"

Of course Mike responds:

"Would love to be able to interview scientologists for the show.

Are you willing to be interviewed?

Have you watched any of the episodes?"
  10. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. TrevAnon Member

12. TrevAnon Member

On November 30, 2015 there were 2659 entries. During 2016 we added 108.
    On December 31, 2016 there were 2767 entries. In 2017 we added 66.
    On January 1, 2018 there were 2833 entries. In 2018 we added 77.
    On January 1, 2019 we have 2910 entries.

Happy new year, Incred! And all others helping. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Unspammed Member

Free and clear
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. TrevAnon Member

17. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Incredulicide Member

21. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. TrevAnon Member

Last night's episode of Leahs show featured

Mark and Stephanie Fladd who got regged for 47,500 dollars and had to sell the house to pay back the creditcard companies.

Tyler Adams, on the list as Tyler Plasch
    Heather Ruggeri already on
    Carol Nyburg already on
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Incredulicide Member

• Victoria Locke - left after 14 years - staff, Sea Org, Body Router, Pasadena, Los Angeles - video interview

• Like Like x 1
  25. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Incredulicide Member

Extra link for Victoria Locke - quote
    lLOJ9gA.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

Another elderly victim gets soaked by Scientology, is talking to law enforcement

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, January 16, 2019

Excerpt:

We heard last night from Graham Berry, whom we first wrote about almost 20 years ago (wow, how time flies). He sent us this happy dispatch:

“I am pleased to inform you that I successfully represented Efrem Logreira in his claim against the church. A confidential settlement agreement permits me to state that Logreira’s dispute with the church has been resolved to the parties’ mutual satisfaction. Consequently, Efrem is doing very much better and his situation is greatly improved.”

Wow, that’s good to hear. And Graham had another update for us that he asked us to relate to our readers:

“I am now preparing another pre-litigation demand letter in connection with a similar situation to the one Efrem described and endured. If it must go to litigation it will be worth substantial damages. It should also be worth an award of punitive damages. However, a plaintiff who wishes to sue a California religious corporation for punitive damages must make an early showing of merit. To that end, I would very much like to hear from anyone who, during the last five years, signed up for Scientology books, courses or auditing with bank loans, overdrafts, credit cards, or other forms of loan or credit; particularly where a staffer has assisted with the opening of new credit cards or obtaining increased credit card or overdraft limits. I can be DM’d on Facebook, emailed on grahamberryesq@gmail.com, telephoned at (310) 745-3771, texted at (310) 902-6381. I also have an encrypted account at Hushmail.com.”

Source: https://tonyortega.org/2019/01/16/a...by-scientology-is-talking-to-law-enforcement/
    • Like Like x 1
  28. TrevAnon Member

OT

Mike's assessment of the IAS in a blog comment today: https://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-ias-is-shrinking/#comment-249843

Bold mine.

"I doubt there are even 100,000 who have had an annual or lifetime membership since the beginning of the IAS in 1984.

I doubt their current list is more than 40,000.

And of that, 20,000 no longer call themselves scientologists.

Of the remaining 20,000 the majority are staff members. Of the public, half of them are “under the radar.

Astonishing.

I would have guessed far less.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. TrevAnon Member

The video link for Jillian Schlesinger is no longer available.

• Like Like x 1
  31. TrevAnon Member

Victoria Locke has reinstated the YT channel she already had, or started a new one

32. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 2