Customize

Cooper, Cruise, Jews, Nazis and Anonymous

Discussion in 'Media' started by Herro, May 12, 2011.

1. Herro Member

Cruise is not a Holocaust revisionist. He goes along with the CCHR bullshit about Psychiatrists being key to the implementation of the Holocaust, but he doesn't deny that it happened nor does he deny that the Nazis were responsible for it.
  2. slobeck Member

isn't that revisionist in its self?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Herro Member

Technically yeah because it's revisionist history. But Holocaust revisionism is almost always a term used to refer to holocaust deniers. There's lots of different ideas about exactly why the Holocaust happened, how it was justified, how people were able to do something so horrible, ect ect. Cruise and CCHR just happen to have one that says Psychiatry was a central source for the ideas used to justify the holocaust. It's a bullshit theory but it's not denying the Holocaust.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. slobeck Member

Ahh.. IC. I happen to feel like any revision of the cause is sort of tantamount to denial in the sense that its denying the way it really went down. But I think I'm just splitting hairs on that really. I think I basically agree.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

No herro youy are wrong. A revisionist IS considered one who tries to alter the reality of the Holocaust in any way!

There are Jews who consider that the Holocast (Shoah) happened because of reformed Judaism and Zionism and they are considered revisionists. Get your facts straight before you comment or you'll only make yourself look the fool!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

That's why it's called revisionism and not denial.
    CCHR's idea is not just another theory on par with other serious researchers. It's malicious because it is not a search for historical accuracy, but a transparent ploy to further Hubbard's and Scientology's goals of taking over the world. The Scientology corporation doesn't care one iota about people who were massacred, or honoring their memory. All CCHR cares about is getting people to sign up for Scientology courses instead of for psychological/psychiatric treatment.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. slobeck Member

9. LocalSP Member

Herro I would hazard that because scientology is a bad organization and Tom being an inherent believer in scientology and happens to promote scientology, it really doesn't need to be spelled out to you like you're a 4 year old. You do know that people can reason this out for themselves don't you? I would imagine that if she had given more reasons then you would have said "No reason to hit us with a sledge hammer."
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Herro Member

Then say that's why Tom Cruise shouldn't be given the award. All Paulette Cooper did was say that scientology sucks. Hence, fail.
  11. Anonymous Member

Oh come on, you're smarter than that. lrn2infer
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

No, she also stated:
    Hence, you fail.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. that doesn't mean he hates jews.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Actually I'd like to know how Scientology is specifically "no good for the Jewish people."
  15. Scientology is no good for people. Jewish people are people. Therefore...
    • Like Like x 2
  16. slobeck Member

Look. If you're engaged in persuasive writing, like Paulette Cooper is in her statement, I think it is best to not force the reader to infer your main point. If the logic follows: Center gives award to Tom Cruise. Center asserts that TC engages in humanitarian causes. TC's humanitarian causes are ALL in the name of KSW. Giving the award to TC = giving the award to Scientology. Scientology = bad and doctrinally anti-Semitic. (all religions other than sci are implants) therefore: giving the award to TC is bad. I think that's where Paulette was going but she failed to make that chain of causality that clearly leaves the reader thinking, "Wow!, The Weisenthal center really shouldn't be giving this award to Tom Cruise."
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Walking into an org where the FOI are taking dianetics courses.
  18. AnonLover Member

Inb4SklarsSpeakupNext
    • Like Like x 2
  19. LocalSP Member

See below and reread my post and then maybe you just might get it.

20. LocalSP Member

I guess for the same reasons that it is not good for anyone.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Paulette Cooper didn't say he hate Jews. Where did you get that?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. word clear: specifically.

I'll assume you meant NOI and you're close. You can't really hold Scientology responsible for the NOI though.

yeah I'm totally convinced that Scientology = anti-semitism now. You fabulous argument that Scientology is not Judaism has convinced me.
  23. Rockyj Member

Herro my love the cult is blaming the holocaust on psychiatry and by doing so, it takes the focus off Nazi's belief that they were the superior race, Jew's were not really human so it's okay to experiment on them, torture & murder them. Similar to what the European colonizers did to Native Americans. Hitler actually studied our history! NA actually survived the first documented use of biological warfare viva blankets laden with small pocks.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Triumph Member

slight correction
    first modern documented case
    biological warfare goes back centuries with many cultures
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

SWC is "dedicated to education about the Holocaust," an era where Jews had no rights. Hubbard/Scientology says SP should have no rights, and can be "destroyed," and Paulette Cooper was herself the target of such destruction attempt. I can see how an organization dedicated to educate people about the Holocaust should refrain from awarding the prominent member of an organization which has a doctrine of "destroying" people who are antagonist to the organization/doctrine, and whose prominent member yearns the days where people deemed antagonists to the organization/doctrine can only be found in the history books.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. LocalSP Member

LocalSP said:
    I guess for the same reasons that it is not good for anyone.
    Rufus said:
    word clear: specifically.

I say why "Specifically"?

I would have to imagine, if this were about Lutherans Paulette would have said this would be, "No good for Lutherans."

She was addressing her audience. Nothing more than that, nothing sinister. Now put away your tinfoil.
    • Like Like x 5
  27. slobeck Member

Um. If Scientology DOCTRINE states that Judaism is nothing more than an ancient alien mind control implant and therefore NOT REAL, I would say that most Jews would call that anti-Semitic, yes. Wow, Rufus, I have to say I expected more from you.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Rockyj Member

Stand corrected!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Fruits Of Islam are the paramilitary wing of the nation,closely connected with the New black panther party.
    And of course i don't hold the sci's responslble for the NOI.
    It was Farrakhans 78'th today
    comments are open.
    http://atlantapost.com/2011/05/11/f...e-controversy-78-years-of-louis-farrakhan/10/
    Lets ask the the brothers posting in the comments how they feel about j3ws :)
    • Like Like x 2
  30. LocalSP Member

Pooned, now let's see if it makes it through.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Really? So anyone who doesn't believe in Judaism is an anti-semite? Anyone who believes in any other religion is an anti-semite?
  32. xenubarb Member

http://terrorism.about.com/od/whatisterroris1/tp/bioterrorism.htm
    • Like Like x 1
  33. LocalSP Member

If ain't fer it, you're agin' it.
  34. I don't even
    What makes you think I was alleging there was anything sinister?
  35. Anonymous Member

Hey, I'm a Jew and I don't believe in Judaism.
  36. Anonymous Member

Um. Most jews wouldn't give a shit about what Scientology Doctrine states. Scientologists don't espouse this doctrine publically, but only believe it in private.
  37. but the question is are you an anti-semite?
  38. LocalSP Member

Your attitude. And who pissed in your Cheerios today?
  39. Herro Member

Awwwe, you don't like critical thinking?
  40. slobeck Member

come on. don't be an ass. I didn't say that and you know it. Saying I don't agree with or believe in Judaism is different than disrespecting it. Anti-Semitism is marked by disdain and disrespect for Jewish culture and people. Scientology and L Ron Hubbard made no secret of his DISDAIN for Judaism claiming that all Jews were simply victims of mind control. That is a far cry from simply not "being Jewish"

Aside. I hear that people are happier if their panties are not in a bunch
    • Like Like x 1