Customize

Cop rape avoidance tips: Some people should just STFU

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by White Tara, Sep 23, 2014.

1. White Tara Global Moderator

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/23/oklahoma-police-rape_n_5870752.html

In response to the arrests of three law enforcement officials in Oklahoma for sexually assaulting women while on the job, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper told women they can avoid getting raped by a cop if they simply follow traffic laws.
    Raw Story first pointed out on Tuesday that Capt. George Brown, a state trooper, shared a few tips for women in an interview with local NBC News affiliate KJRH. Brown told the KJRH anchor that women can keep their car doors locked and speak through a cracked window if a trooper approaches them. If the trooper asks a woman to get out of the car, Brown said, she can ask "in a polite way" why he wants her to do that.
    But the "best tip that he can give," the anchor said on air of his interview with Brown, "is to follow the law in the first place so you don’t get pulled over."
    More at link;
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/23/oklahoma-police-rape_n_5870752.html
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I swear to God….
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hugh Bris Member

I swear, God, if you don't do something about it, we're gonna hafta.
    Just letting you know...

Let's see if he's listening.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CarterUSP Member

I don't even
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good fucking lord... This reminds me a bit of the cop spokes-hole who commented on one of his force brutalizing a female jogger last year (sic, its on yt), 'Well, at least he didn't rape her..'

Fuckity-fuck-fuck
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Oh my fucking god. If you didn't provide dox, I wouldn't believe.

Seems like rape is a new police' method to persuade people to follow the law.

"Good afternoon lady, you were driving 2 km/h too fast. We in a hurry?"
    "Well, actually yes. My daughter fainted in school, I'm driving to a hospital now."
    "I understand, but you did break the law. Please get out of the car, pull your pants down and bend over."

Soon someone will get killed for throwing a cigarette on the pavement. Then the cops will say "S/he should have thrown it into a trash can".

Oh. My. God.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Facebook looks lulzy

Contact information fo Oaklahoma Department of Public Safety
    http://www.dps.state.ok.us

Commisioner
    Michael C. Thompson

Assistant Commisioner
    Gerald Davison

Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
    P.O. Box 11415
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73136
    Phone: (405) 425-2424

8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/Oklahoma.Department.of.Public.Safety

reviews (it doesn't look like they delete comments)

• Doug Renfro

Very rude, hateful, and discourteous. Found them to be extremely arrogant and without regard to a situation and they actually made the claim that "we don't make mistakes", yes, that is a direct quote from a supervisor.
      LikeLike · · about 6 months ago

• Tina Mullens

I lost my driver's license, I live in Columbus, Ohio ... I've never stepped foot in Oklahoma ... but Oklahoma Department of Public Safety has my driver's license blocked for a Black woman named Tonya Johnson ... I am a white woman named Tina Johnson ... HOW CAN YOU DO THIS! If you had enough information to block my driver's license and you really thought I was this woman, could you not have sent me a letter ... sent a police officer to my house???? I've been in Columbus Ohio since 1993. I am not this woman. You have no right to do this to Innocent People. The only similarities between me and this woman is our last name and from what I am told our date of birth ... nothing else.
      LikeLike · · over a year ago
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Aaaaaaand fax number for Chief of the State Patrol
    405 425 2631
  10. Anonymous Member

Sure you're not suggesting anything, right? ;)
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

of course not, although anything I suggest will be perfectly legal.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Dovahkin Member

...are you fucking serious
    • Like Like x 1
  13. System Member

and why am i not surprised......holy fucking shit