Customize

CoS film Orientation

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by phixion23, Feb 26, 2008.

1. phixion23 Member

CoS film Orientation

{Part 1} [youtube:e0mdsali]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QF-WR3pYyvw[/youtube:e0mdsali]
    {Part 2} [youtube:e0mdsali]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pnbdGEHkAlU[/youtube:e0mdsali]
    {Part 3} [youtube:e0mdsali]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QZDWoZi5ZVk[/youtube:e0mdsali]
    {Part 4} [youtube:e0mdsali]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GR-mcRJXhpk[/youtube:e0mdsali]
    • warning.gif.jpg

• Scientology brainwashing
    :lrhmoney:
  2. Re: New scientology Leaked Video !

Propaganda... @_@

However, lest it gets pulled, we need to get copies of this.. lol.
  3. Daywatch Member

Re: New scientology Leaked Video !

I threw up in my mouth a little
  4. JOE999999999 Member

Its the "Orientation" film, produced by Golden Era Productions, and shown to new people. I do not know anyone who has seen it that liked it, or said it affected them positively. The production values are sophmoric and cheesy....artless really.
    And the "Hardsell" is complete BS.

But it is a good reflection of the "cult values" that David Miscavige promulgates. May he be on the RPF for eternity.
  5. Re: New scientology Leaked Video !

Its already been around the interlubes for a while, but its still lulz.
  6. CZGrey Member

I think my eyes is melting from teh shaking...
  7. Re: New scientology Leaked Video !

there are some cool comments. recruit?
  8. Re: New scientology Leaked Video !

Sweet mother of god. When it went to the whole victimizing LRH bit, it was an exact description of what critics and ex-scions go through.
  9. Lrononymous Member

I was pulling out my wallet halfway through and then this heavily armoured ship flew by overhead. Looked like a very looooooong cat. lol @ The evil "Government". ooooh scary! I wonder if this vid was made while the scilons were still fighting the IRS for their sweetheart deal.
    "The Government" Poor L Ron Psychopath.
  10. Top Grunge Member

Ohhhhh, and here I was thinking I was just a piece of mud :cry:

Guess I'll have to go down to Fag in Clearwater since that was so motivational!
  11. mewmew Member

Fail! just FAIL! like i like how they have "millions of members" and so like "oh i definitely recommend this package" like if thats not advertising like a business i dunno what is. i mean i was expecting after that "all for the low low price of £129.99 and a monthly subscription fee off 2000000+arm+leg+soul
  12. XenuLovesU Member

Oh my.

I spent some time in Vietnam. While I was there, I had the, um, privilege of having to watch a communist propaganda film at Cu Chi.

Even THEY weren't this heavy handed, transparent and FAIL riddled.

These vids say more about the FEARS of Scientology (see... we've got buildings, and ships, and books, and out-of-context quotes, and unsubstantiated claims about our famous corpulent gassbag... we must be legit!)... than anything ABOUT Scientology.

I feel like I need a shower now.

Funny though.

EDIT: Oh crap... just got to the end of the third video. Keith Code is a Scilon?! AAAARRRRGGH. If you race motorcycles, this is gonna piss you off. Keith, Keith, Keith.

*sigh*
  13. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Please, those with the skill and knowledge, please make multiple copies of this and spread it all over.
  14. Anonproto Member

YOINK

is there a part2?
  15. ANON E MOOSE Member

I dont know how people can be short of lulz in this whole affair.

I mean.

MY GOD.

There is 50 times the scope for parody in this than in the cruise video.
  16. anon734 Member

17. Re: New scientology Leaked Video !

It's no Triumph of the Will. 30 minutes of that seemed like 3 days.
  18. Re: New scientology Leaked Video !

Typical of Scientology. They accuse others of THEIR OWN CRIMES.
  19. ThedaBara Member

From Wikipedia:

In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted subconscious impulses/desires without letting the ego recognize them.
  20. Anonproto Member

I especially like the "connected ONLY BY ECCLESIASTICAL BONDS" lie...

Come on people how blatant can you be? The whole thing looks like a confessional.

I bet they can't risk showing this to anyone who hasn't gone thru a 2-hour "communication rundown" staring contest.
  21. sa_anon30 Member

Even if you watch none of the other parts, watch the closing monologue in Part 4. It's some real :shock: material.
  22. fr33lanc3anon Member

after watching 2 parts, i felt like throwing up. the bad acting and attitude when talking about there practices and LRH made it ovious that they are selling books and blame others.
  23. XenuFanboy Member

Done and done.
  24. Anonyneko Member

AND THIS IS THE FREEWINDS... SCIENTOLOGY'S POLLUTION GENERATING POS.
  25. Re: New scientology Leaked Video !

Orientation was cammed and uploaded way back in 2006
  26. ImaShark Member

Re: CoS film Orientation

Didn't they just make a new orientation vid since this one's been on the net for forever?
  27. CZGrey Member

Re: CoS film Orientation

Oh my GOD! it hurts! It hurts so bad. The dis their critics, they dis other religions, they dis the folks who don't have a religion , both discretely and not so discretely...

"No other religion has done what we've done"...except for Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism , The Various forms of Christianity (I'll take CoLDS over Co$ any time)...

now on a critiquing point of view...yes it's a very good propoganda...I mean Orientation film... for what it is. On the other hand it felt like it was really forced in some parts.