Customize

COS Harasses Marty's Wife

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

Church of Scientology Harasses Wife of Marty Rathbun

Sneering, Whining and Lying - DM’s Trademarks
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/sneering-whining-and-lying-dms-trademarks/
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Smurf Member

While I applaud Mosey for standing up to this robotron, you could hear it her voice she was upset & excited. I would have kicked Anna's ass off my porch long before. Anna is Glen Stilo's wife.

Cathy Norman, the COS President in Austin, hated her and oft referred to her as incompetent. Glen is FSO Secretary in Clearwater.

Glen & Anna's daughter, Donna, can tell you about the RPF:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

Interesting.
  4. anonamus Member

Anna "I got it" Paddock.
    Creepy OSAbitch.
  5. BLiP Member

Aren't Texans allowed to shoot people on their doorstep?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Smurf Member

Not unless there is a perceived danger of imminent harm due to the violent actions of the perp.
  7. BLiP Member

There goes that idea. On the surface, the entire exchange seemed to me to be entirely reasonable. If I as going to be hypnotised into believing in Xenu, I would want someone to come to my door and tell me that there was a standard way to achieve it. Wouldn't you?
  8. Yeah what Smurf said. Though if he did, he's immune from Civil lawsuits from doing it. Too bad Trespass isn't covered by it.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. BLiP Member

BUT - if you were a resident of Ingleside, and you were on the jury . . .
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

a woman all on her own . . .
  11. Anonymous Member

some post on OCMB say shes done these kind of OSA OPs before....
    annp.jpg
    facebook page says shes a minister
    annp1.jpg
    looks like the creepy stalker type
  12. SwordofTruth Member

Mosey handled the situation quite well, I think she dragged it out Smurf to let the woman hang herself on video.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. xenubarb Member

Sneering, whining and lying aren't solely the province of Scientology, Inc. Marty's done his fair share of it as well. And he's still doing it nao. I woulda ordered that bitch off my porch in seconds. Then, the bear repellent! (doesn't come in Clam)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. xenubarb Member

Scary skank is scary! Bare some moar teef, bitch!
  15. Nancy Beazley Member

It's hard to prepare or rehearse for how to deal with something like this. Nonetheless, I've often wondered how well I'd "perform" if someone like this (or worse) came to my front door. I think Mosey did great.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. xenubarb Member

LOL, I liek Mosey, she's funny! I almost feel sorry for that other woman, who is such a ronbot. Yes, she is being lied to, and too deluded to wonder why the fuck they're making her go stand on some enemy doorstep asking stupid questions.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. RightOn Member

thank you COS!
    send one of your minions to lie on camera?
    That will make you look more and more credible! BWA HA HA!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Triumph Member

Mosey:and...Where are you from?... :Evasive OSA BOT:Oh from around here...
    Austin TX Is 3-4 hour drive to Corpus Christi ..with the pedal to the metal....

was waiting for ...Oh I was just in the Neighborhood... and thought I'd stop by..to ask "What are your Crimes"

I like how She Brings up the Doctor analogy ..about having trepidation about the Physician not being properly licensed and schooled... and going under the knife,if not trained properly ...

Yet She perfectly happy about getting outdated 1950's psychoanalysis from a quack like Hubbard...Don't worry Lady Hubbard says that Cancer is all in your head... it can be audited away...smoke two packs of "lucky strikes" and call me in the morning

Mosey got a little irritated at the end...easy to understand, how many times do you have to tell someone to GTFO
    • Like Like x 1
  19. RightOn Member

I am surprised she didn't ask Mosey for a cup of sugar or say that she is in town coating driveways and would like to know if she would like hers done
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Zhongjianren Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. Zhongjianren Member

22. Disco Necked Member

Anna and I are from the same place. That's awesome.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Oh fun! I think I'm going to take a transcript of this convo to the front of the Austin Org and role play it out for her. Over and Over with "What are your crimes" thrown in for good measure.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Diablo Member

I don't feel sorry for her...after the first order to leave my property was ignored she would have been down those stairs FACE FIRST!!

fucking cunt!
    • Like Like x 4
  25. what else is new?
    :::rolls eyes:::

hey Marty's wife, here's a protip for ya
    if you don't like the harassment he puts you through, you can always leave his lame ass till he decides to do the right thing.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

I'd have liked to have kicked that ugly witch down the stairs teeth first.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Many people with an anti-Marty agenda will anonymously shit on this thread, but in the spirit of helping I won't.

Instead, I'll observe that Smurf is right about this:

and then I'll suggest that Mosey keep a small sign just inside the door that reads "COMM EV MISCAVIGE" on one side, and "WELCOME" on the reverse side. When Marty is out of town and visitors come, display the first side to them and ask them to leave immediately, no use in continuing the discussion.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

Better to just answer the door with 12-gauge in hand. You'd be surprised how short these encounters last...

After the first demand to leave is ignored, cock or pump the shotgun to make the point.
    No need to actually pull the trigger.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

Someoen said she is aka Jenny DeVogt and that she spend over 8 years on the RPF on Marty's blog
    another lovely product courtesty of COS
  30. Anonymous Member

LOLz! Seriously - Is that the best that Dwarf Fuckface/Ass Monkey can come up with? A fucking dipshit, mentally-retarded cult whore has the fucking gall to make make comparisons to real medical professionals! Seriously bitch, with your fucking Cult's history? FUCK OFF MY PORCH!
  31. anonamus Member

You forgot the f-word here and there..
    But yes, that's what I was thinking too, hearing the bitch compare her cult teachings to real medical pro's.
    Purification rundown w/loads of niacin, vitamins in overdoses & hours of sauna, supervised by amateurs comes to mind.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Lulzanne Member

Fify
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Yes! I'm loving the "fuck/fucking"- it's very satisfying for me. Presently I'm also loving the "erection", "stalking" and "harassment"! Sometimes I'm loving the "perjury"!
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

No.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. pedrofcuk Member

it's hilarious cos Marty was fully trained LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Marty is going to have an infinitely better case vs the CofS than Cofs had vs Sparrow.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

Good point
  39. Anonymous Member

That is some weird bitch there. Major problem with communication, you would think there would be a course to help scilons with that.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Kilia Member

I wonder what Marty will say when he gets home?