Customize

COS Harasses Marty's Wife

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jul 16, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

whats for dinner?
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Kilia Member

Could be..
  3. Triumph Member

Security Check! Mosey Grab the Cans!
  4. Anonymous Member

I am so done having the slightest sympathy for Marty. The only answer needs to be get off the property. I see he wants to play the game so F him. I hope neighbors turn on him too. I mean he is clearly inviting this crap. I also love who the fucking cult always says let me see your face! Take off the mask but these little bitches never want to tell you who they are.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Sponge Member

I don't know why they don't just install a gate and doorbell at the bottom of the stairs. That way, you can come out in complete safety, looking down upon them as king of your castle and simply shout "fuck off". It's also easier to throw poo at them without stinking up the porch.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. That would "being at effect" To yield to their insane behavior

7. Triumph Member

the same with posting clear and visible NO TRESPASSING and NO SOLICITATION signs
  8. Anonymous Member

Oh, Anna, you poor dear. You were caught on video refusing to leave someone's place of residence after being asked to more than once. Mosey doesn't have to come to the door with a weapon, yell, slam the door, or even close it in order for you to be legally bound to leave. When you come, uninvited, and you've been told to leave and you don't, it's trespassing.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Puppetmama Member

^This. Obviously they are enjoying this little drama too much to put an end to it. When Christian Scientists come to the door, I politely say "not interested" (talking over them if necessary) and shut the door. Same with phone solicitations. Nothing obligates you to entertain other peoples madness. I know the CoS is much less likely to go away but then you, politely, report them to the police. Marty and co. are getting off on it. It makes them feel special.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. xenubarb Member

Gah, I lived in a place with a large fenced yard with a driveway gate that I kept closed. Until the first time I left it open for my friend. I was at the computer, and suddenly there were two "missionaries" outside mah damn door. Little lambs should take care where they stray...an open gate is not necessarily an invitation. Driveway was like maybe 400 yards long so it was a bit of a walk. And a long way to run for the street.
  11. Triumph Member

I witnessed a missionary sticking their foot in a closing door....he called the cops...cops asked him if he could read the sign.....was told no U by the cops...and limped away

lesson for missionaries... don't stick your foot in the doorway...to stop the door from closing
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Miscavige is in a great position. He sits there, drunk, with a never ending supply of brainwashed morons who do whatever he asks. And all he has to do is threaten their eternity. I still find it frustrating that these people still dont understand that the little coward is using them.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Zhongjianren Member

14. Anonymous Member

all he has to do is quote hubbard,. I guess that will stick in his craw at some near point.
  15. Marty won't post signs or install a gate. He wouldn't have as much footage of his tremendous harrassment if he did. Poor Marty,boo hoo! The big bad twatwaffles.....I mean Squirrel Busters are harrassing him! It shouldn't matter that he stalked and abused so many in the past-minute he is now here to resurrect Xenu (could also be spelled X E M U) and the standard tech. I'm assuming he will grant eternal forgiveness and salvation for lifetimes to come to those who will bowdown to his leadership and leave glowing comments on his blog.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. anonamus Member

Is "You suck cock on Hollywood Boulevard" from a HCOPL somewhere?
  17. Chipshotz Member

The evil of scientology.
    This women has wasted years of her life and doesn't realize it.
    Truly pathetic.
  18. Anonymous Member

The local whore house?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Smurf Member

LOL. Definitely not Jenny.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Ingleside on the Bay is not Ingleside, TX. Ingleside on the Bay is under the law enforcement jurisdiction of the San Patricio County Sheriff. No guarantee that any jury members would be neighbors of Marty.
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

22. xenubarb Member

TBH, if the Scilons targeted my house, I would want them coming back too. C'mon, it's great video! And they're not even shy about it, unlike certain birds I could mention! If the cult is gonna deliver lulz right to your door, why would you want to stop it?
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Disco Necked Member

Yap.
  24. RightOn Member

aggrivating neighbors?
  25. attackgypsy Member

Around here, and in most places IIRC, you have to clearly ask them 3 times to leave. Then you can take the locally appropriate action. Which in Texas is probably shooting them in the face with a large handgun.
  26. Anonymous Member

Or a small shotgun?
  27. attackgypsy Member

That's Oklahoma. Its always handguns in Texas.
  28. DeathHamster Member

Someday that will stick in his craw too.

Metaphorically? Perhaps...
  29. DeathHamster Member

If I knew that they were going to keep coming back and performing, I'd have the porch wired like a sound stage.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

What kind of husband does nothing knowing that each time he is away, his wife will be hounded and harrassed and who knows what else by mentally unstable fanatics and creepy, slimy PI's?
    • Like Like x 2
  31. BigBeard Member

No sympathy from me. Marty's got way more than enough to get a Protective Order from the DA's office to keep these bozo's away from himself, his family, and his property, or face arrest. The fact he doesn't get one after all this time tell's me we're watching some kind of weird play about dingbat's interacting with dingbats he's an active participant in for whatever strange reason.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 7
  32. Anonymous Member

yeah I found this odd too
    He can't afford a camera system rigged on his porch and other places?
    Notify the police when he goes out of town? Then again none of this would have to happen if he pressed charges.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. xenubarb Member

Which ones? The ones with the dogs that bark all night, or the ones with the cats that crap in my yard?
  34. Anonymous Member

LOLz! Broadcast the fail, live, up-to-the-minute fail, with no ads! Fucking LOL! I'm moving in there!
  35. xenubarb Member

Heh. I might put up some golden styrofoam pillars and whatnot so they'd feel more at home...
    • Like Like x 3
  36. xenubarb Member

I don't think he wants sympathy. He's enjoying the attention.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

lol! or the ones lighting off fireworks WAY before and WAY after the 4th of July?
  38. Xenu Is Lord Member

If she does not have a paddle boat and a squirrel T Shirt, she is not doing it right!
  39. Anonymous Member

OSA, much?
  40. Anonymous Member

Not at all. This is Marty being a good scientologist, while he's off on his latest "missions", he doesn't go to the authorities and file reports, doesn't get a big fence, locked gates, bigger dog, surveillance stuff.