Customize

COS Harasses Marty's Wife

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jul 16, 2011.

1. subgenius Member

Funny. For real. Best punch-line of the month.
    Or,
    "Make me a sammich."
  2. cuz god knows they're starved attention whores, both of them.
    and if the church dint give them this much attention no one else would.
    i'm just counting down the days to where the neighbors get so sick and tired of the bullshit Marty's doing NOTHING to stop that the form a lynch mob and run him and good olde' dear Mosey outta town.
  3. xenubarb Member

I don't see that happening. I've found that neighbors, when confronted by stupid evil cults, tend to jump in enthusiastically, right down to the neighborhood rug rats.
  4. Anonymous Member

Leave Chiquita out of this.
  5. Anonymous Member

OK, so I asked my husband, and he said, no way I would leave without a whole lot of defense and precautions.

He said he didn't understand why Marty wouldn't do a number of things to protect his wife even when he wasn't away, and wondered what the deal was. He said there must be some kind of deal.
  6. Anonymous Member

I'm surprised the south Texas rednecks haven't shit their shorts having an interracial couple living in their midst.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

No need to be surprised, some have, some haven't.
  8. Anonymous Member

You mean with Marty being black and all?
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Random guy Member

Good grief what a stupid setup!

I mean, if you didn't know the cult were involved: In what world would some total stranger come to your door and start asking about the credidentials of some hypothetical doctor? Do they even see how completely insae they appear?

Well handled by Mosey, though I would have cut her off a bit earlier.
  10. Nancy Beazley Member

Uh, I don't think so. Therein lies the lulz.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

no with Marty being Homo Novus
    • Like Like x 2
  12. anonamus Member

Yep, it's evident that Anna represents an insae clut.
  13. Anonymous Member

Hhat would be an inter-specific rather than an interr-racial marriage, wouldn't it?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. xenubarb Member

You...damn you, I was drinking coffee!
  15. Anonymous Member

Now that he's left, he's only Homo Demi-Novus.
  16. Disco Necked Member

Not only inter-racial couple, but one that practices the crazy, sci-fi, pseudo-religious, mumbo-jumbo started by a criminally insane, psychopathic nutjob.

See how I went all objective on your ass?

(amidoinitrite?)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

God that video is actually painful to watch.

I wonder if Mosey knew what she was getting involved with when she started dating Marty. I feel bad for her. She does handle it well when they send people to her door, but still... If I were married I would not leave my wife home alone to deal with shit like this. I know Marty thinks it makes the cult look bad and all, but honestly, is making the cult look bad worth risking your wife's safety?
  18. Malory Member

I kind of like Mosey - she's got sass and I can see why Marty's got no problem leaving her on her own since she's more than capable of handling herself. I'd normally criticise Marty at the drop of a hat, but we are living in the 21st Century nowadays and Mosey's able to make her own decisions regarding security.
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Anonymous Member

Anyone else notice that Marty claims whining is a trait of DMbots, and then goes on to whine incessantly about them harassing his wife (something he could easily stop if he'd just, you know, file a restraining order, or put up a gate or.... any myriad of easily done things that keep people off your property)?
    • Like Like x 4
  20. subgenius Member

Yeah. But then he's a brainwashed idiot. So he's got that going for him.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

He was supposed to be Davie's strategy guy, so maybe there's a method to his whineness?
  22. Triumph Member

he did put up a no Squirrel Busters sign....

yard just needs Guard Gnomes,Ninja Lawn Jockeys,robot drone Pink Flamingos
    • Like Like x 3
  23. subgenius Member

Marty fails at counter-squirrelbusting.
    Boring. That's the best he can do?
    Meh.
    Needs a rickroll.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Faggot

25. subgenius Member

He wears his hat backwards.
    What a douche.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Nobody of you recognized TR body-route ?
  27. As Sparrow would say,"OT LAWN GNOMES BABY!"
  28. Interrobanger Member

I'll be surprised if Rathbun and the misses celebrate a fifth anniversary.

She's a grown adult making her own informed decisions and, as the quoted video shows, she is complicit in Rathbun's shenanigans. Let her live with the consequences of marrying a Scientologist and all the baggage that entails. I cannot believe the people here giving her the poor little lady treatment.
  29. Anonymous Member

new vids yawn
    this is getting played out
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Didn't Mahty just commit a crime when he touched their camera? Maybe I've lost count on what's illegal where, and when.
  31. Smurf Member

He could possibly be charged for disorderly conduct for twisting the camera. http://penalcode.austintexascriminaldefense.com/42.01.html. I have found no statute in Texas Penal Code that makes it illegal for anyone to film or photograph a home or property, as Marty alleges in his "giving notice."

There is a statute applicable to "improper photography".. (b) A person commits an offense if the person: (1) photographs or by videotape or other electronic means visually records another:
    (A) without the other person's consent; and
    (B) with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.

http://penalcode.austintexascriminaldefense.com/21.15.html

http://www.austintexascriminaldefense.com/penalcode.html
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hmmmmm... maybe Mahty knows something we don't. Does Wee Davey get a hard-on from SB vids? (or just from SCOHB?)
  33. subgenius Member

There was a reference to the camera being pointed at a house of a neighbor. If its catching people inside the house that will be frowned upon. There's probably a peeping Tom statute of some kind.
  34. Anonymous Member

Nah, that's from a Seekrit LRH Advice... ;P
  35. Anonymous Member

Victim card
  36. Anonymous Member

Scilons have a button on cameras, what with 'Fac One' and all...
  37. Anonymous Member

Mosey shoulda said, "Wait a minute, please." then returned with the dildo Allender sent her, gift wrapped, and said, "Here, y'all can have this back."
  38. Anonymous Member

now THAT would have been funny
  39. Sponge Member

fix'd
  40. Triumph Member

Code:
    http://www.squirrelbusters.org/index.html
    dipshits have a squirrelbusters web addy