Customize

COSRECI Audited Accounts

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2011.

1. RolandRB Member

That is a different NESTA - not clam owned.
  2. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Yet it has the exact same name, "Nesta Investments Limited"?

Does anyone have a link to info about the clam controlled business?
  4. AnonLover Member

5. DeathHamster Member

6. DeathHamster Member

It looks like someone's information vacuum-cleaner db has sucked in info about CoS's Nesta Investments Limited and the National Endowment for Science Technology and the Arts LLC and merged the two. Sheeeit.
  7. greebly Member

There are two with the name nesta.

The good nesta has helped alot of inventors over the last 15 years.
    know them well . hugs

The other nesta is simply a property shell for COSRECI of which COSRECI is a shareholder ofcourse.

Analysed the 2008 accounts a while back.

Awating 2009-2010 when they occur.

The B took me out of action for a while and ofcourse the family death.

But project sausagelulz could be worth bringing back to life at some point if folks across the EU/US are free to help now.

Out of all the entities the most interesting is: SOR Services
    That's where it all really happens worldwide.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

The Committee Statement mentions Woodview Properties Limited and Bridestowe Properties Limited, which were the companies used to purchase the Birmingham Ideal Org site - Pitmaston - in 2007. Both companies were recently struck off the Isle of Man Companies Registry. Neither company filed financial returns for the last two years, and Richard Wilkins was one of the named directors at the time. COSRECI took ownership of Pitmaston (from Woodview) in June 2009.

(Please note that there's a UK (Grimsby)-based Woodview Properties Limited that is unrelated and will show up in searches - it is NOT the same company: the CoS-managed Woodview was incorporated in the Isle of Man which is a separate jurisdiction.)

Details are in the BrumAnon Pitmaston land deals thread, spread across a few pages: http://forums.brumanon.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=630
  9. Cometh the hour, cometh the man...

You're just the chap I wanted to see ITT.

Good to have you back
  10. Anonymous Member

Convention between the Government of Australia and the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with respect to Taxes on Income and on Capital Gains

11. Plups Member

Disappointingly, I went back and checked the dates and it appears that I got this project going just before I found out about Vicki's little games. So, it wasn't inspired by Vicki, though she no doubt added fuel to the fire.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. DeathHamster Member

Gone now.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/gb/02965247
    • Like Like x 3