Customize

COVID-19

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, Jan 24, 2020.

1. candide2020 Member

in france today according to what we know only 359 people got vaccines since the first shot on, the famous "mauricette" .. wow in ten years we might be protected
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Better than whats going on in the USA tho
  3. candide2020 Member

in 2030 I might get a vaccine :D
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I’ll miss you
  5. candide2020 Member

got my papers for my vaccine good next week and hope france will boost the vaccine process
  6. candide2020 Member

my best regards to my fellow americans
    hope this pandemic situation will stop pretty soon
  7. candide2020 Member

jebo te !
  8. simarden Member

In my country, most people have simply stopped wearing masks. I don't even know if it's because of stupidity, or do people really not get sick after vaccination? My friend believes that the vaccine does not work at all. And indeed, if you look at the statistics, you can see that regardless of the fact that there is a vaccine, the number of sick people is not decreasing, but only growing. I wonder if ordinary masks generally protect against covid or not? As far as I know masks by type https://pandemicpal.net/n95-masks-coronavirus-covid-19/ they came up with it for a reason. Probably ordinary masks protect very poorly, since they have come up with new types of masks. What do you think?
  9. candide2020 Member

a mask is still requested in many closed places bars ,shops ,offices ,theaters ,movies in france