Customize

Creepy organ-playing clown found in sex offender’s home...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Anonymous Member

His name is Louie:

louie-the-clown.jpg

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/creepy_organ-playing_clown_found_in_sex_offenders_home

Missing for over ten years, Louie the Clown, a 50-year-old mannequin that once ‘played’ a Wurlitzer Military Pipe Organ at the now defunct Joyland Amusement Park in Wichita, Kansas, has been found. As it turns out, he’s been hanging out at the home of Damien Mayes, an imprisoned child sex offender and former Joyland employee, who stole it prior to his incarceration. Police were recently tipped off to the creepy smiling mechanized entertainer’s whereabouts, which then prompted a media briefing. Louie is guessed to be worth around $10,000. Who’s laughing maniacally now?

Louie the clown + cop.jpg

Kansas Sex Offender Archive Record For Damian Kevin Mayes

http://www.sexoffenderrecord.com/directory/KS/M/Damian_Kevin_Mayes_124881
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 5
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good lord, pedos ducking up clowns eh, like they aren't already maligned enough, fuck, Santas of de world watch yer asses...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

One of my grisly takes on the story is that the sex offender possibly used the mechanical, piano-playing clown to seduce children.

However, I can't find any specific information/evidence that the victims were children.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. TIMANON Member

bet he saw the clown and taught if i steal that i could use it to lure kids into my home sick
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sekee Member

Perhaps he’s insane and the clown operates him.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TIMANON Member

perhaps :eek: