Customize

Criminal Investigation Started?

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by eddieVroom, Jan 9, 2009.

1. eddieVroom Member

Criminal Investigation Started?

Damn -- I caught a glimpse of something about a D.A. in Ocala stating that they're in the process of gathering information to determine if a case against the Travoltas would be feasible -- working with Bahamian authorities -- and I lost track of where I saw it...

Has anyone else come across this little nugget?
  2. CantPickaName Member

Re: Criminal Investigation Started?

If i saw it, i would most certainly have come across it
  3. afternon Member

ROFLMAO
  4. TheBitch Member

It was comment 32 yesterday on the Perez Hilton blog by someone who implied they were a physician in the immediate geographic area and had inside knowledge. I asked the question yesterday in another thread and thus far nobody can confirm or has said they heard the same.
  5. Top Grunge Member

Media in Germany and Austria have stated something like this also. No one in states is carrying it that I have seen
  6. Re: Criminal Investigation Started?

Sounds like bullshit
  7. Yoni Alter Member

I don't think there will be a criminal investigation but there might be SOME kind on investigation; usually you have those when a with disabilities dies despite massive supervision. Putting a stop to it is (a) they're celebrities with lawyers and (b) he died in the Bahamas.

It will probably come to nothing, if it does occur, but who knows?
  8. spiral Member

a couple of articles (one in th daily mail comes to mind) does make passing comment about a police investigation, but i'm not sure if its true or just a rumor.
  9. azonymous Member

Just saw this today, not in the US of course, US media I believe has been handled

Travolta's nanny to be quizzed by police - New Zealand's source for entertainment news, gossip & music, movie & book reviews on Stuff.co.nz

Wednesday, 14 January 2009
    Travolta's nanny to be quizzed by police

So, not sure if it's new info or not, but why aren't they also questioning/investigating the other nanny?

Moar about ELI plz
  10. TCbulldog Member

I'm confused, Should we feel sorry for the nanny that got paid Scientology money or should we feel sorry for Jett who had ignorant "bit stupid" parents that left him with the nanny's that left him** alone for 10 hours (im not sure if that 10 hours is true by the way) ..
  11. xenubarb Member

I feel sorry for the kid. I don't have any sympathy for the deluded, moron parents or that stupid wedding photog. Fuck them.
  12. tazor Member

Why did the "manny" share a suite with Eli (whoever that is) when his wife Ana travels with them too? None of this makes sense unless Ana is Jeff's beard like Kelly is John's beard.

And where does Eli fit in? Menage a trois maybe?
  13. azonymous Member

14. coskilla Member

yes nothing will happen read the following formula. death+bahamas+celebrity=do wut every the fuck you want to do.
  15. TheBitch Member

See what happens when you don't take $cilontolligy's "first, last, and final offer" of tree fiddy?

Do we have anybody left in the Bahamas at the moment? We need bio information on that MP who keeps rushing to Travolta's side. He's apparently not on the service completions list, so what's their intersection?
  16. zebrafaced Member

Ocala is completely silent on the matter. It's eerie.
  17. azonymous Member

This is why

Media coverage for most part is muted | Ocala.com | Star-Banner | Ocala, FL

18. rof Member

I found the picture

travoltagv8.jpg
  19. Vir Member

Did you post in the right thread?
  20. TheBitch Member

At the end of the day, the proper response to this thread seems to be, "Against who, for what, and alleged by who?" We should have anticipated this; I feel so ashamed and dirty for dropping the ball. That week of darkness / subterfuge in the press while pops and mom wall themselves off in their seekrit treehaus was well played. I wonder what #2 on the "List of Possible Ways We Can Play This" is for them and their $cilon handlers? No doubt we'll find out when the most recent accusations of "blackmail" turn out to be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over exaggerated.

Let's remember; to a $cilon an Anon is a "Terrorist." To the world we range from "clown" to "activists."

Blackmail to a $cilon = undesired dinner invitation from one's employer.
  21. azonymous Member

^^^THIS NAO
  22. azonymous Member

Not sure where this should go...

Feel free to move, add, delete, organize, ignore, etc

CONFLICTING INFORMATION

Lawyers state “spectacularly supervised” by 2 nannies, 24/7

Police report stated body not found for 8-10 hours, from Thurs 6pm to Fri 9:30am
    Jeff Kathrein is only documented nanny, with no childcare qualifications, and only referred to as a nanny after Jett died.
    Nanny Eli appears to be fabricated

Some reports EMT was called first
    another says Robert Gidel, Ginn CEO, was called first and he called EMT

funeral home and lawyers say there was no head trauma. (Glen Campbell, an assistant director at the funeral home that dealt with Jett’s cremation, denied there were any signs of head trauma and insisted Jett’s body was ‘in perfect condition’)
    Police say there was a large bruise on his forehead
    police report stated head trauma and blood
    EMT Marcus Garvey said there was a large swelling on his head

One report said Jett was put on life support at the hospital;
    another said DOA;
    another dead at scene.

One report says that his body was flown from the Bahamas yesterday afternoon;
    another report says that he's being cremated and his remains will be flown home later today
    Decoy casket

Death certificate
    suspicious, missing info,
    “seizure” as cause of death, should only be a “rule out” after blood work, which takes weeks;
    autopsy completed in 2 hours

There were photos
    there were no photos

Stopped Depakote because it caused liver damage
    changed to feared liver damage

etc, etc
  23. Ann O'Nymous Member

I am considering the option of creating a verbatim, mainly the family's side of it, in connection with other sources that seem to contradict it.

As it represent some work, I would be interested to hear opinions whether it is worth the effort.
  24. TheBitch Member

I'd say not worth it. Shit's all about to come out in the wash or get painted over. Either way, it comes so fast and they've already filed charges.. at this point it's a matter mostly of watching.

sky-kitten.jpg