Customize

Criminon now offers criminal record expungement services

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by enronanonron, Aug 19, 2008.

1. enronanonron Member

Criminon now offers criminal record expungement services

A great service for ex-cons who want to join scilon staff. There must be an LRH policy somewhere that covers this service of covering up criminal records. I wonder what Criminon's "wider service offering" is.

EAS Technologies' ClearMYrecord.com Partners with Criminon for Expungement and Criminal Record Relief Services - Vacation of Judgment

2. CuntwArt Member

Re: Criminon now offers criminal record expungement services

cos has a win... ... ...let's find an exploit

overburden is the best I can come up with atm

edit: VVVVV looks like history repeating itself VVVVV

<3
  3. Re: Criminon now offers criminal record expungement services

Expungement Assistance Services are a scam and the Scilon leeches who run Criminon are weaseling in to get converts and slave labor. Ex-cons make good security goons.

See the following for all the testimonials that clearmyrecord.com doesn't want you to see (including employees):

Ripoff Report Search Results: eas kentucky
  4. basil Member

So how does this actually work? Is it legal?

In the UK we have Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means after a certain period you no longer have to mention certain sentences... but you can't just "buy a clean record" which is what this system appears to be.

Or is it a case of 'get a job with scientology because we don't care about criminal records' rather than 'clear your record'?
  5. enronanonron Member

Yup, EAS Technologies is a perfect partner for Criminon (maybe EAS is another scilon-run company?)

Rip-off Report: Clearmyrecord.com, EAS Technologies, Removeit.org, Delio Worldwide Stay away!!!! This company does nothing for you and will just be around long enough to take your money. Lexington Kentucky

6. descry Member

Scientology aligning/partnering themselves with a criminal/fraud organization?

Somehow, I missed that cold day in hell. Did anyone else notice one?
  7. enronanonron Member

Not trying to derail my own thread here, but I can see why Criminon scam would be attracted to EAS Technologies scam and its founder, Brian Poe. Looks like Brian Poe could use his own company's services (if the service actually worked)

ESPN.com: NCAA - Long pass: 27-year ban for Kentucky fan

8. Re: Criminon now offers criminal record expungement services

Yes and no. Provided you weren't convicted in federal court, each US State has their own laws and procedures regarding expungement. Depending on the complexity, you can do it yourself or hire a lawyer. Scammers like clearmyrecord.com are unnecessary and potentially hurtful middlemen that will take your cash while collecting highly personal information. Since they're now partnered with Criminon, they'll be passing the information to the Scilon Empire.
  9. Re: Criminon now offers criminal record expungement services

In California, you do not need a lawyer or really anything beyond the ability to read and write to get records expunged. This is a complete scam in regard to the state in which they are rolling out this "service".

I've walked over a dozen people through the process here - and I am NO lawfag. Suffice it to say I used to work recruiting for a legit outfit which didn't hire people with records.

For relatively minor and non-violent/non-sex offenses judges almost always will expunge if you've kept your nose clean for a few years since you offended. It's just a matter of filling out forms, and paying some really minimal filing fees.
  10. Meer Kat Member

Scientology welcomes any door of opportunity.

Could an anon in California notify the Attorney General about Criminon/Scn's latest endeavor?
    Is Criminon allowed in California prisons?

This might be the perfect time to contact the California media about Criminon. There are a lot of clueless people (including judges and law enforcement) who don't know squat about SCN front groups or even SCN.

A ew years ago thanks to the media, especially
    Natalie Asimov of The San Francisco Chronicle

What Narconon tells students

What Narconon tells students

who helped to inform the public and proper authorities to get NarCONon's Drug Ed programs out of the public schools.

Meer Kat
  11. enronanonron Member

Criminon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WARNING, SCIENTOLOGY SITE AND PROPAGANDA:

Criminon Inc. Criminal Rehabilitation