Customize
  1. FerrisWheel. Member

Walking past the Org in manchester with my friend , only for him to shout 'CULT!' and run , leaving me stood on the spot , he was half way down the road when a man came out in a suit and started following us , we went down an alley and we were cornered by a man in suit and glasses he grabbed my freind and told us to 'come inside and get a free stress test or... DVD?' Seems odd that....
  2. anonamus Member

Maybe you were in for a special 'touch assist' (the "feel my fist" one) if you had gone inside.
    I take it you didn't accept their offer?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. FerrisWheel. Member

No i went in and was instantly converted . I mean there realy dowm to earth;)
  4. veravendetter Member

• Like Like x 7
  5. Demented LRH Member

Talking about cults: There is thread on Emma’s website where the person who started it says that he is a Christian who believes in Scientology. The thread is quite long, and I read only a small portion of it. The Christian says that the HCOB proclaiming-- Man on the cross, there is no Christ! -- is not authentic.

At first I though that the Christian is an idiot. But then I thought that this may be CoS’ attempt to improve PR by sending its followers to anti-Scientology websites. I still have not decided which scenario is true.
  6. Smurf Member

This "Christian" is an obvious troll.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Only OSA is allowed to read anti-scientology info
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ask some Mancunians, they can probably help you identify whoever it was
  9. Anonymous Member

YHBT
  10. I think you need to word-clear "troll"
  11. Demented LRH Member

Perhaps this is a wishful thinking on my part, but it seems to me that the influx of new members to this website indicates that the Scientology attrition rate is accelerating.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Not a wishful thinking, just another creative observation on your part.
  13. Demented LRH Member

Hubbard’s college grades.

History -- C (first semester) B (second semester)
    General Chemistry-- D (first semester) D (second semester)
    Mechanical Drawings -- B (first semester) C (second semester)
    Plain analytical geometry - F (first semester)
    Physical education -- C (first semester) A (second semester)
    First year German -- E (first semester) F (second semester)
    Differential calculus -- F (second semester)
    Materials of construction --Incomplete (first semester) Incomplete (second semester)
    Dynamics, sound and light -- E (first semester)
    Integral calculus-- Incomplete (first semester) D (second semester)
    The short story -- B (first semester) B (second semester)
    Electricity and magnetism -- D (second semester)
    Modern physical phenomena - F (first semester)
    PLACED ON PROBATION FOR DEFICIENCY IN SCHOLARSHIP, September 1931
  14. Anonymous Member

Thank you for more proof that LRH was a "mental retard".

Jacky Blue Note will like this.
  15. Anonymous Member

Shout "That's my purse! I don't know you!" then kick him in the nards.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. xenubarb Member

Wouldn't have anything to do with those WITP jackholes putting our URL on their fliers, would it?
  17. Demented LRH Member

Sorry, but I do not know what WITP is.
  18. Anonymous Member

They want you.
  19. Anonymous Member

Better off not knowing. Really.
  20. Anonymous Member

Not true, he would fit right in and would be a great asset to them.
  21. Anonymous Member

They have to chase people into allies to give DVDs away. Didn't you know?
  22. Demented LRH Member

Farrakhan and Hubbard.

Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan was hospitalized this afternoon after giving a rambling speech about being in a UFO with the prophet Elijah Muhammad, praising Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard as well as Libyan dictator Moamer Kadhafi and insisting the US was going the way of the Middle East.
    “The man has obviously lost his marbles”, said Psychiatric Institute of Washington psychiatrist Dr. Rob Weinstein. “We are hopeful that with proper medication Mr. Farrakhan will once again become a member of society”.
    “I was in a UFO with the great prophet Muhammad!” Farrakhan said during the speech. “He warned the United States that they will face the same unrest as the middle east unless they start following the Nation of Islam!”
    Farrakhan also praised Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard because he helped “civilize white people and make them better human beings”.
    In addition, Farrakhan called Libyan dictator Moamer Kadhafi “a friend”.
    “You will all face God’s wrath via UFOs if you don’t follow me!” Farrakhan screamed as he was led away in a straightjacket by men in white coats.
    “I don’t know how he’s managed to function so far!” Dr. Weinstein stated.
  23. Anonymous Member

URL for source?
  24. Demented LRH Member

Sorry, I copied the article in a hurry while going over Hubbard's military records
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Demented LRH Member

Now I know that this is Spoof. When I was copying the article I was not paying attention to the URL.
    Thank you fot letting me know that.
  27. Demented LRH Member

Farrakhan and Hubbard.

This article about Farrakhan was published in Daily Caller.

“Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan praised Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard and Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi in a speech on Sunday, and warned that the popular uprisings shaking the Middle East will soon find their way to American shores.
    What you are looking at in Tunisia, in Egypt … Libya, in Bahrain … what you see happening there … you’d better prepare because it will be coming to your door,”
    Farrakhan told a cheering crowd of thousands
    He added: “I hope that President Obama will remember his instructions to all nations — be careful how you attack and kill innocent people who are protesting. Take your own words into your bosom and be reminded when it comes to your home.”
    During his address to the annual Saviour’s Day rally in Chicago, Farrakhan said he would not distance himself from his friend Gadhafi and that if Gadhafi is prosecuted for crimes against humanity former President George W. Bush should be as well.
    Farrakhan also said he had been spending time at Scientology’s “Celebrity Center” in Los Angeles and was impressed by their “auditing” program. “L. Ron Hubbard is so exceedingly valuable to every Caucasian person on this earth,” he said. “L. Ron Hubbard himself was and is trying to civilize white people and make them better human beings and take away from them their reactive minds… Mr. Hubbard recognized that his people have to be civilized.”
    Throughout
    a speech lasting four hours
    , Farrakhan also touched on the Nation of Islam’s beliefs concerning UFOs, the invention of white people by a mad black scientist 4,000 years ago, and the Jewish oppression of African-Americans.