Customize

Curiosus: Scientology Statistics OT VI, VII, VIII completion lists from 1982 to 2012

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

EDITORIAL NOTE: The blog of Curiosus is highly recommended.

Scientology Statistics - OT VI, VII, VIII completion lists from 1982 to 2012
    http://curiosus-scn.blogspot.fr/2012/08/scientology-statistics-ot-6-7-8.html
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Sonichu Moderator

I must read the full article when I get the chance!
  3. Anonymous Member

Good article IF the magazine record used is complete. Unless they have a complete magazine record (or at least a majority of such) then its a dubious analysis. Where's Pooks when you need her?
  4. genoramix Member

even if not complete, it's still interesting nonetheless
  5. Bubbles Member

And let's take a quick look at some of the recent OT 6,7,8 graduates (you should be so lucky!):

freeper.jpg

l.gif

tumblr_me2fmpQKtM1r0yorko1_500.jpg

004_pics.jpg

0519081mugshots10.jpg
    Chris_Kemp_mugshot.400x800.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Why was there a spike in 1989?
  7. Random guy Member

I'm a bit surprised there is still an even output of higher OTs. I guess Channology hasn't been going on long enough to stifle the number of recruits for these scams.
  8. Bubbles Member

Actually those are the poor idiots that had to retread their OT levels, because their original OT certs were cancelled (when the golden age of yeeeeck came out).
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sonichu Moderator

naw, we just haven't caught up. See the people that are making OT6 7 & 8 now are people who were like OT 3 when Chanology started. There was much less chance of getting them out.

Add to that however many Ot 1 2 3 4 & 5's there were, and those people are just now making the higher OT levels. Those numbers will dry up soon.

And of course, let's not forget Scis often play loose with their statistics.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

OT8 was released
  11. CarterUSP Member

^True words^
    There are a lot of high-OT diehards who have had years and years of doublethink and conditioning. They're veterans of ignoring and excusing entheta. More or less the only way for these poor deluded souls to get off the bridge is to get right to the end of it and find emptiness. And even then they're more likely to drift into Rathbunology or Freezone rather than get out for good.
    Whatever happens, they are a dwindling species and they'll soon dry up as a source of significant income for the cos.
    • Like Like x 1