Customize

Current IRC information

Discussion in 'Projects' started by tamphex, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Re: Current IRC information

#xenu on partyvan has been juped. The offical story is "full of CoS spies". The real story is /i/ (if you dont know im not sure you need to) is frustrated with the morality now present in the anti-co$ operation (chanology). I suggest creating an alternate channel on another network, perhaps freenode, just in case. Also if you use a similar password for nickname registration as you do on other sites I seriously recommend you change them. There has been talk of psyops against enturbulation. Lots and lots of drama, dont get your accounts on the internet hacked and used against us by using the same password for all sites. Your passwords on partyvan ARE NOT SECURE. Most of the ircops on partyvan are either downright hostile towards us or only accept us as much as it inflates the number of users on partyvan.

(a) CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD ON EVERY SITE IF ITS THE SAME AS YOUR NICKSERV PASSWORD ON PARTYVAN. DO IT NOW. ALSO CHANGE YOUR SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWERS. (you should have known better than this in the first place)

(b) remember to remain anonymous on IRC. There has been talk of gathering information such as IP addresses, email addresses, etc and giving them to the co$.

(c) follow the steps above but otherwise do not feed the trolls. Do not confront, agitate, whine, cry or anything else, you will only encourage them. Its their network and they will do what they want.

(d) DO NOT BAW ON /I/. In fact, dont baw on the chans period. They dont want to hear your opinion of whats right and whats wrong. They will do what they want and your preaching about what we should / should not do only causes them to RAGE.

(e) dont be scared, dont be overly paranoid, but be on alert. We already adapted a mindset to deal with OSA and co$ trolls, the same mindset should work in dealing with them.

(f) STAY ON TARGET
  2. mko Member

Re: Current IRC information

My friends run an irc network, if it would help?
  3. Asiram Member

Is there an IRC channel for KCfags? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't really have time to go through the entire thread.
  4. Re: Current IRC information

IRC channels don't get deleted, unless the channel owner has set permissions to prevent anyone from entering. Just type /join #xenu
  5. Re: Current IRC information

it was juped, learn2irc

* You were kicked from #xenu by ChanServ (Create your own channel. this is closed.)
    -
    #xenu +nt
    -
    #xenu created on Mon Mar 31 01:38:09 2008
    -
    #xenu
    #xenu End of /NAMES list.
    -
    -> *chanserv* info #xenu
    -
    -ChanServ- Channel #xenu may not be registered or used.
    -
  6. twelve Member

I miss Xenu. The troll-operators were the highlight of my evening.:(
  7. d Member

#xemu and #strategy are devoted to Co$ protest. both contain about 100 users and are very active, if you need help connecting pm me
  8. Lrononymous Member

Hmmm cant get on via any of the servers on the list mentioned above. I'm probably just being retarded but it has been working until today. Anyone have info?
  9. Anon101z Member

Have an IRC Server if anyone wants to use it.

ircchan.thruhere.net

Nickserv, chanserv, memoserv

feel free guise, no one is using it as yet.
  10. niffin Member

#battletoads on irc.partyvan.fm is the place to go for all your Battletoad needs
  11. RusselNash Member

#midwest for planning the midwest regional protest in the US
  12. n00b Member

Working on getting an IRC server for just Chanology (and all cos activism) up.

Will update shortly. Keep using interim channels in the meanwhile.
  13. zhyppers Member

Just remember that CoS spies on our every move. Youtube video to prove it.
  14. nox Member

There's an irc server up for CoS Activism at irc.suppressivepersons.org
    DDoS protection, etc. etc.

Opers are available in #help for any questions you may have or problems that need to be resolved. All kinds of features are available for your channels.

Again, this is dedicated entirely to CoS Activism.
  15. Selleck Member

The main chanology irc hub is still irc.partyvan.fm we have #enturbulation , #xemu and #strategy.

And re: ultimaratioregum, your passwords ARE secure, the IRCOps don't give stuff like that out, don't be retarded.
  16. somnombulist Member

Gah, partyvan hates me. Refuses to let me connect through tor. No fair.
  17. Puddlewhite Member

YEah, for me it sais ''Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)'' Can anyone please advise whats the problem?
  18. Re: Current IRC information

irc.partyvan.fm
  19. Puddlewhite Member

Mucho gracias, cabalero
  20. core Member

I am not sure why someone keeps deleting my posts, but anyway;

If you are unable to connect to irc.partyvan.fm / irc.projectchanology.net / irc.epicanon.com / irc.blabstation.net / bbs.711chan.org, please post here or PM me (preferably PM me) and I will try to resolve it. Post the reason that you get (if you appear to have been banned, do not post your own IP but post the ((reason)) that appears in parentheses). We also allow all bans to be appealed. I handle these, so please PM me if you have been banned and you want to appeal the ban.

#xenu was, indeed, juped because of tonnes of spies in there. #xemu is the new #xenu. #enturbulation (in my opinion) is probably better for discussion of Co$ matters.

Thanks!
  21. Lrononymous Member

core, thanks for keeping things running over there and for helping alllll the n00bs.
    I've gotten at least 10 PMs from enturbulation people looking for instructions on how to get onto irc and your tutorial helped alot.
    Again, Thanks
  22. Selleck Member

Just send them to my tutorial, it's stickied on General Discussion and is quite thorough with pictures and whatnot.