Customize

Current Scientologist Ryan Mumford speaks out against Scientology

Discussion in 'Media' started by Incredulicide, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Incredulicide Member

I'm guessing he won't be "current" for too much longer unless he submits to handling…

Link to original video, however long it stays up. Embed:

Channel: Ryan Mumford
    Video title:What's Going On In The Church of Scientology? #scientologist#scientology#religion
    Video Description: "I am a Scientologist. I know what's happening within the Church. It is a Religion, yes; but things are happening and have been going on, for Lord knows how long (probably since Ron's death), that shouldn't be happening, esp. in our Religion - Scientology. I am here in this video to tell you (all man) what's going on within the Church, for you have the right to know. Watch this video and go and find out for yourself if you wish? What is true for you is true."

Waybacked mirror of the video.
  2. Incredulicide Member

He's a bit skewiff trying to use christian analogies but here's his next video with "evidence" L.Ron Hubbard was backstabbed:
    Original video link. Embed:

Ryan began his Scientology existence in Adelaide in 2001.
    Video description: "After Ron (the Founder of the Church of Scientology) died, he was betrayed by one of his close followers whom became the "Leader" of the Church - David Miscavige. He was back stabbed, and so what is happening in the Church even to this day, is that people (who are coming into the Church) are being decieved into believing that the materials of Dianetics and Scientology are for their own use, in that they may have vested interests to serve their own purposes. That they (the Church under the direction of Mr Miscavige) are selling the Wisdom of Ron's work under the impression that it is for their own personal gain. Which appeals to many people in the interest of (the Church) making money. When really, you are not allowed to have vested interests in Scientology, and it is a religion that has aims for a civilization; in that the wisdom is to achieve these aims - not one's "own"."

Waybacked mirror of the video
  3. Incredulicide Member

So apparently his evidence is watching the 1992 David Miscavige interview contradicting Dianetics and also how headstrong and lawless Miscavige is because The Bible, and Ryan reads verses from it as his proof that David is doing the devil's work.
    Original video link. Embed:

Video description: "There is a problem in the Church. By looking, not thinking, to identify this problem there then can be a solution for which we all can apply."

Waybacked mirror of the video
  4. Incredulicide Member

Here's his SoundCloud profile: https://soundcloud.com/user-884925827

Tyga Sun

Adelaide, Australia

RyanMumford.jpg
    Tyga Sun☀️ (Ryan Clive Mumford.)
    A Trap Artist from Australia.
    My music is inspired of the Streets. There is so much crime and immorality through out society today; and as with the streets it is more prevalent than other places where it is drug ridden, etc.
    I am here to do something about it and hope to!
    My music is based on Bible scripture and The Way to Happiness - a non-religious moral code based wholly on common sense.
    Hopefully, by creating an impact as an Artist I can help bring about some change!
    Hope you enjoy!
    Peace ✌️
    Tyga