Customize

Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Oinkertron9000, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Anonymiaow Member

Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

For your further edification & delight, todays Mail On Sunday has run the suspicions over mannys piece (complete with the pic of THAT kiss) on pages 40 & 41.

There is a specific thread for this piece where you can read more, but sadly cannot link on this phone (sorry) & thought heads up might be handy for any Brits with scanners - no pressure Enturb The Dragon ;)
  2. TheBitch Member

When you get to, "Came for moralfaggotry, stayed for the lulz." Then my son, and only then, wilt thou be a man! Heh.
  3. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Pfft. Images posted in the other thread.
  4. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

gais...did you break the Daily Mail's interwebs? I can't get to the article anymore...did any comments ever appear?
  5. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

ARTICLE DOWN?

No matter, the damage is done. Just been having dinner at my BF's parents house and they'd all read the article and they were discussing it.

As Tyrion from A Song of Ice and Fire said: "When you tear out a man's tongue, you're not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world what you fear he might say."
  6. LRonAnon Member

Someones butthurt.
  7. Mutante Member

LOL predictable.

Which is why I saved it.

Anyone want it?
  8. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Hells yes.
  9. LRonAnon Member

everyone.gif
  10. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

;) of COURSE anon did

but really what I'm interested in is the comments that get allowed
  11. TheBitch Member

Pl0x to post article to tinpics or wherever, then linkback to here so we can have them on public view. I know it eats up our precious intertubes, but we need to be cache'ing shit all over the nets so that unless they kill us all the historic record at least remains intact somewhere.

Lulz.. if it's an "intervention" then expect the lulzsuits to follow! Yay! JUST what we need. It all began about censorship and freedom to speak. LondonFags may just have gotten the opportunity to widen the war handed to them.

HEADLINE: "$cientology Sues In UK Court for Libel"
  12. SpasticGum Member

Is it me, or is it only English newspapers writing articles doubting Jett's death?
    Or maybe it's because newspapers like The Sun and The Daily Fail love writing articles that are sure to cause drama. I'm surprised The Star hasn't had a field day with this.
  13. Mutante Member

14. TheBitch Member

Oh man, wai you always makin me do the schlepping?
  15. TheBitch Member

WTF! You downloaded this into an offline webpage or somethin?? These aren't screenshots! Damn it, Jim! I'm a doctor not an ITFag!

Anybody actually know wtf to DO with this stuff? heh.
  16. auchraw Member

Originally Posted by ARC View Post
    <<Burning? It's Anonymous that is preserving and disseminating unaltered LRH tech these days, while Scientologists try to suppress and desrtroy it. How ironic.>>

Now THIS^^ is funny.

So is the idea that Scientology has recruited and exploited celebrities forgetting that its failures will be as public as they are.

Edit: Weird I know but I think its WEIRD.
  17. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Lol, the ever-credible Daily Mail.
  18. ARC Member

Re: Daily Mail - &quot;Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?&quot;

s3n6u1.jpg
  19. stc Member

20. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Page 4 of this very thread contains a statement to that effect, followed by pictures of the article itself.
  21. An0nyo0us Member

Luckily I read the article just before it went down, it's on the first page of results if you type "Jett Travolta" into Google. Typical cult.
  22. Mutante Member

23. IComeInPeace Member

Too busy re-couping the losses caused by their protege (that pair of tits) getting booted out first from the Big Brother house.
  24. stc Member

Nice. thanks.

Very satisfying to know it has been read by so many already. Maybe they've made legal threats to the Mail

25. Anonymiaow Member

Well that's good service! Just got through the door & found it. Cheers.
  26. LRonAnon Member

27. themadhair Member

This was on pages 20&21 of the Irish version of Daily Mail too.

Best article on the cult since '91?
  28. Anonymiaow Member

Weird, especially as the other piece is still up - albeit with none of our comments on. Who knew you could use Tom Cruise to buy anything , good job he's pocket sized!
  29. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Cool beans.

It's funny, in order to attempt to shape the narritive regarding this flap, Scientology has to hire expensive-ass lawyers and outside PR-people (because their own in-house folks are "incapable" lol) to spin the fuck out of the issue. While at the same time, all it takes for Anonymous to do the same is for a couple of anons to copy-and-paste links here-and-there, while sending harpoons where necessary, all done FOR FREE.

ANONYMOUS DELIVERS!
  30. Silent Member

Re: Daily Mail - &quot;Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?&quot;

travolta-xenu-story.jpg
  31. An0nyo0us Member

That just deserves to be quoted!
  32. auchraw Member

Glosslip - Daily Mail threatened by CoS, pulled article
  33. anonbrit Member

NVM

I read it as Glosslips had to pull their article.
  34. ARC Member

35. A.Non Hubbard Member

Moar liek Daily Fail
  36. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Article already went into print, so pulling it from the website won't have as much impact as CoS would like.

/r/ massive spamming of the pix of the newspaper article (or copypasta'd text) all over the intertubes
  37. mrfyde Member

Just a note because it is no longer up There was a comment left on the article that stated that Hubbard did not actually say to take people off their meds. in his expanded Dianetics lecture. He stopped short of it and just said "gobledygook"

However he does mention that an auditor would of course (to paraphrase) take an epileptic off of their meds. And this would leave the auditor and doctor in a "row" (?).

I believe that it is more important that he did not tell the auditors to follow the doctor's advice than anything else.

The Comment went on to talk about Tory and that her comments that where meant to enforce the claim that the COS is anti seizure meds is actually proof that the Co$ allows members to take them. (even though she had to fight them to let her take the meds.)

It is clear (to me) that Co$ does not want anyone on meds. for seizures.