Customize

Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Oinkertron9000, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Anonyymous77 Member

Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

I 2nd that. what i really dont understand is how scientologists dont consider autism as a "problem" or "disablility" cause well....it clearly is a disability. and i think this article can be useful to wikipedians. the more people that read and understand this article the better
  2. Re: Daily Mail - "Did John Travolta's wierd faith seal son Jett's Fate?"

Thanks, Oinkertron9000. Brilliant article.
  3. ARC Member

Don't do that. It's not as helpful as you think. One ling per page is enough.
  4. anonymous1312 Member

Interesting that the Daily Mail is evidently far more scared of the cult of Scientology than radical Muslims. That has to say something about the cult.
  5. muldrake Member

Blame UK libel law. And they're not afraid of radical Muslim terrorism, so much as they are afraid of being sued by wealthy terrorists. The UK is the forum of choice for total scumbags to sue for libel, and in fact, actual terrorists have sued for libel and won in the UK for being called what they are.
  6. WTF Member

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Never
    Never
    Never
    [STRIKE]Get Sober[/STRIKE]
    Give up![/COLOR][/SIZE]
  7. anonybby Member

I read about Jett's death and instantly knew it was most likely from the withholding of treatment before I read anything. I tried to explain it to some of my friends when we all found out but sadly none of them are involved in or interested in anti-Co$ except for my boyfriend, so it all sounded like French to them.

Thanks for articles. Bookmarking when I get home from work.
  8. Mutante Member

/r/ videofags

This Daily Mail article is possibly the most important press item about Scientology in the last 17 years, following in the footsteps of the famous Time Magazine article of May 1991 which Scientology attacked with a $416m lawsuit (Scientology LOST).

You might think the current Youtube suppression of the Church0fScientology account is related to the threat of anonymous doing exactly this.
  9. Cakeplz Member

Holy shit I came buckets.
  10. cowboyanon2 Member

-------------------
    When the case reconvenes April 16, the prosecution plans to present a voluntary bill of indictment to Magistrate Carolita Bethel, also in Nassau.
    -----------------

Bahamian Authorities Fast-Track Travolta Extortion Trial - Crime & Courts, : People.com

----------------------
    With a voluntary bill of indictment the prosecution opts to present the magistrate with sworn statements from the witnesses regarding their evidence in the case. Magistrate Bethel will then forward those affidavits to the Supreme Court, which will announce the judge to hear the case and the date for trial.
    --------------------------

and

----------------
    "The trial will probably be set two months after the voluntary bill of indictment," the source says. "The Supreme Court is usually booked up months in advance. But they will give it top priority. They could substitute out another case."
    ---------------

can look for some sworn statements on the case in about a week..

and trial in June..

we should know more about the reason why they believed that the Travoltas would give them the 25 million for the information they had..
  11. azonymous Member

Good to finally get some new info on this...
  12. Jettlag Member

Major thanks for the update.
  13. pardmepard Member

Yes, indeed, thanks for th update cowboyanon2
  14. Anonymous Member

April 16...
  15. Mutante Member

Tick tock
  16. basil Member

17. 7SeVeN7 Member

It's a damn shame that Scientology has turned their sheep away from psychiatry. Those people who died had serious emotional and mental disorders and instead of actually getting them help, they give them vitamins?!

"Hey you were diagnosed with depression, but instead of Paxcil, take this men's one-a-day. Should help ya way more"

As the death toll rises among their ranks I hope that more poeple will wake up and realize that Scientology is bullshit and every one of their buildings should be put to the torch.

Regards,
    7SeVeN7

"Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life"
  18. Anonymous Member

Not only that, but it's common that at least one of the Scientologists at an org, or at a Narconon, has his own vitamin business.