Customize

Daily Mail: Former Scientologist accuses the church of 'forcing her to have an abortion, false impri

Discussion in 'Media' started by Squirrel King, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Squirrel King Member

It's a WIN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hing-harsh-punishments-explosive-lawsuit.html

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. cool.....a few interesting comments on this case on todays VV article about KDCs radio IV.

Don't pull this one Daily Fail!!
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

screencap that motherfucker before Scientology, Inc. gets it taken down!

also lulz
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

What have the Daily Fail been forced to remove before then??
  6. Sekee Member

7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

yes moar of this please
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

I'm glad that finally Radar and dailymail are paying attention to different Scientology stories, but I mean c'mon.....Laura filed her suit in 2010. How pathetic of Radar to dig up this story now and say that they obtained it "exclusively". We had a copy of this suit on WWP when it was actually filed, namely in 2010. If I'm not mistaken, the suit has been on Tikk's blog since ever and ever.
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology and Forced Abortion: Laura DeCrescenzo's Three-Year Legal Odyssey

By Tony Ortega Wed., Jul. 18 2012 at 7:00 AM

Laura DeCrescenzo had just got out of a two and a half hour deposition with attorneys for the Church of Scientology when I talked to her on the telephone yesterday at her home in Albuquerque.

All told, over the three years she's been suing Scientology for the way she was treated as a young Sea Org employee -- including, she alleges, being forced to have an abortion at 17 so she could keep working extreme hours without interruption -- she's been deposed a total of four and a half days.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_laura_decrescenzo_scott_pilutik.php
    • Like Like x 2
  14. fishypants Moderator

better that the cover it as an 'exclusive' even when it isn't, than that they don't cover it at all.

(IMO)
  15. RightOn Member

tell Ortega that there is a list of 1850+ others who have spoken out against COS too!!
  16. DeathHamster Member

Within six months, they'll slice off at least the bottom half of the article from their archive.
  17. I utubed Hubbard and abortion. Hubbard was quite glib about abortions. What a nutjob!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's what it took to convince you? LOLXENU didn't do it? Venusian freight trains seemed only mildly silly? Washing off radiation with a garden hose, e-metering tomatoes, cancer caused by not smoking enough cigs, ordering his WW2 ship to attack a tiny Mexican island, Operation Snow White, Operation Freakout, "Arp Cola", repeated hide-and-seek announcements of the "first clear", an attempted "star child", obscene dog incidents, R6 implants, hotpants on pubescent girls dressing him, "I never had a second wife"... all good? But abortion glibness... well now, that's just too crazy!

Ho, kay. :)
    • Funny Funny x 3