Customize

Daily Mail (UK) - Article asking if Scientology killed Travolta's son

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by JohnB2008, Jan 4, 2009.

1. JohnB2008 Member

2. Re: Daily Mail (UK) - Article asking if Scientology killed Travolta's son

Sounds like they took some of this from a comment I posted on their original story. This is snowballing now that our harpoons are going all over the place.

None of this should be regarded as a win, though. It still all fucking sucks, but at least the right questions are being asked and we've created an environment where the media is both well informed about scientology and no longer afraid to criticise it.
  3. Re: Daily Mail (UK) - Article asking if Scientology killed Travolta's son

Awesome
  4. Mutante Member

Re: Daily Mail (UK) - Article asking if Scientology killed Travolta's son

Travolta tragedy, Scientology hates medicine, Tom Cruise vs Brooke Shields, Valkyrie, controversy.

Great article.
  5. Re: Daily Mail (UK) - Article asking if Scientology killed Travolta's son

Agreed with the sentiments regarding the mail, but your right, thats a surprisingly good article
  6. SpasticGum Member

I disliked the first few paragraphs, and then they went on to use buzz words, and small technical jargon.
    Commented though, but I guess it hasn't gone through moderation yet, or they found it too offensive (all I did was call L Ron, Flubtard D:)
  7. TheBitch Member

[IMG]

Whales everywhar ya look, Cap'n! Tis a glorious day to be alive, eh? Too bad the boi couldn't be here to see it, but as they say... $cilontology is a jealous God, eh?
  8. xenuluvsu Member

this article eats scilons and shits win. hats off to the mail for this fine piece of journalism.