Customize

Daily Mail (UK) Asks Is John Travolta cracking up?

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by GaiFox, Jul 24, 2009.

1. AnonAus Member

Re: Daily Mail (UK) Asks Is John Travolta cracking up?

On News.com.au this morning.

2. Anonymous Member

Nice ling. Also, axolotls rule!!! Mmmmm, neotenous amphibian tacos.
  3. EyeOnSci Member

Trauma is what causes a brainwashed individual to wake up. Unfortunately, the death of Jett looks to be the source of trauma for John.

John, you are not alone. You have a world full of people watching and hoping to give you support to break free from the bonds of the insidious cult of scientology.

EyeOnSci
  4. Herro Member

Who said anything about JT's status as a homogay? You're getting yourself all worked up over something that may or may not be true- something which you've merely postulated to be true.

Well that's just not nice.

Anyways, John. Don't listen to the people here. This site is full of entheta. These people are supressives filled with nothing but seething rage for the Church and all the good it does. Yes Jett's death was tragic and your grief is totally understandable. However remember that the tech does work and you will be able to get past this tragic loss. Don't listen to these bigots and jeopardize your position on the Bridge John! Remember that LRH has given us the chance to obtain total freedom in this lifetime. Please don't allow these people do cause you to loose sight of this incredible opportunity.
  5. TinyDancer Member

That news.com.au headline is dynamite.

John Travolta 'scared to leave Church of Scientology'

I hope the story is true. But if it's manufactured then kudos to whoever made it up - this will spread the truth about the CoS's abuse of confessionals like wildfire.
  6. Anonymous Member

herro is that the best you can come up with
  7. Herro Member

Give me a break. I don't know much scilon lingo.

So it doesn't mater whether or not it's true so long as it hurts the CoS...?
  8. TinyDancer Member

No, it matters. And it's a sucky thing to do (if it was done). But at least it has a positive spin-off. :p
  9. Anonymous Member

it doesn t mater herro i am sure you will pick it up
  10. Anonymous Member

Herro is just illustrating, [ I hope ; ) ] how the scilons will respond to those encouraging JT to blow.

Herro does have the jist of how scilons mentally manipulate issues into their favor and it's quite frustrating : )

Scilons used to be good trolls, but the champion of trolls are anonymous and anon tech is more powerful and it's free. Don't let it enturbulate you to the point of mentally shutting down, which unfortunately "I'm" guilty of "letting" herro do to me, LOL.

At least he is trying to teach anon tech for free, I know I've learned a lot .

No pain, no gain : )

And Herro,

Thanks for your contributions, I hope to be a better person from what I've learned.

Less enturbulated and further healed exscientology kid.

Anon tech rules, scilons drool

FTW
  11. TinyDancer Member

Best response to Herro ever.
  12. carsondude Member

Leave John and if miscavage devulges any of your confessional it will be the utter end of Scientology as I believe there is enough good people still in that will boycott auditing till DM leaves.
  13. Anonymous Member

[FONT="Arial Black"]Dear John letters in my WWP?
    \/\/ ¯|¯ ₣
    [/FONT]
    facepalmo.jpg

A thousand moar posts about "zOmg, Herro is a scilon"
    facepalmo.jpg

ZOMG, someone has a rational rebuttal that is the way 90% of those not emotionally invested to your groupthink would view things...
  14. Anonymous Member

Groupthink? I am thinking that the reason I have not been banned for disagreeing w/ mods and Admins--there are critical thinkers running this now... I was banned by previous admins over and over again.
  15. subgenius Member

Fark picked up teh story.
  16. TinyDancer Member

Classic comment.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4534962
  17. Optimisticate Member

Obvious tag ftw!

Headline:
    Also, would be nice for his real friends in Hollywood that aren't scilon zombies to come out and support him. I hope someone already has.

Being the relative of someone who came out of the closet after at least a dozen years of marriage, I can understand to a certain extent what JT is going through. The pain of admitting they've been hiding it is almost as bad as the pain of actually hiding it all those years. There used to be HUGE stigmas about being gay that a lot of people under 30 just don't understand. I can't force comprehension to those people, but simple understanding that the world hasn't always been as it is today would be nice. Instead of the "OMFG WTF JT" headlines, I haven't seen one paper say "You know, it's ok if this happens, we will still support him". If that were to happen, I'm sure the house of cards would fall quickly.

Just my opinion.
  18. Anonymous Member

I still think Herro's a self-important windbag, who's not the $cilon / critical thinking skills guru / troll that are the main viewpoints here - is that good enough for an infraction?

Meh.
  19. whoever Member

Yeah, sure, I get the fact that the CoS has a problem with teh homosex; I wasn't doubting that. What I was questioning was the way CADEN turned a reasonable guess into an assumption.
  20. happy feet Member

Maybe if I could understand what you were trying to say cupcake.
  21. Anonymous Member

THIS ^
  22. CADEN Member

Postulates work and they hurt people ;)

Nice, we've learnt a lot from you Herro, our gracious and masterful teacher (barf), keep up the good work and keep taking the pills :0)
  23. Optimisticate Member

24. add1X Member

Herro isn't a hero in the world of spelling. And, if mispelling is indicative of MU's - lordy- Herro has a few. Word Clearing is in order here, starting with the word "suppressive".

If scientology is the way to personal freedom, why couldn't JT be free to explore all the possibilities (and solutions) for the troubles Jett was experiencing?
  25. CADEN Member

I was asking the question is that what "negative influences" means but thinking about it it doesnt really matter if they are suggesting its the gay stuff. The fact that any grieving parent should be questioned to find out what they are doing wrong in order to explain how they pulled in the death of their child is disgusting. The CO$ would have been more concerned how to prevent Jett's death becoming a PR Flap rather than helping the grieving parents.
  26. CADEN Member

His spelling is also a clear indicator of out ethics behaviour and he should report to David Miscabbage for a good slapping ;)

Good point on the freedom, but then again according to Scientology it is the only place that has all the answers to everything in life and its the only route to total freedom. This is the prison they trap $cilons with.
  27. TinyDancer Member

28. Re: Daily Mail (UK) Asks Is John Travolta cracking up?

John LEAVE!!! Co$ are pussies... who cares if you did a dude or two before... Preston's a babe you obviously fuck her NO ONE CARES!!!

Hopefully he leaves, the stories of how Co$ treated him and Kelly after Jett's death is ... what you'd expect from the $cifaggots.
  29. Herro Member

This. Thread. Is. Not. About. Me.

Nobody wants to hear about me, knock it off.
  30. Anonymous Member

What, so NOW you don't like the attention? What did you think months of raging on other people (admittedly with good reason) would lead to? Everyone NOT freaking out whenever you post?
  31. Re: Daily Mail (UK) Asks Is John Travolta cracking up?

I wake up every morning wondering what Herro has just posted.
  32. FreakE420 Member

lol,,,me too.
  33. Anonymous Member

Odd hearing this from an epic egofag.
  34. NCSP Member

Unless some new sources have surfaced, that article jumps to some pretty big conclusions.

That's a fair bit more definite than the Mail article, iirc.
  35. Sci No Moar Member

There was a guy that came for auditing on the FPRD when I was in. I was told he was a DB (degraded being). I asked why and it was because he was a crossdresser. Noone was really allowed to talk to him because he was out ethics. Noone came out and said don't talk to him but if there was the sense that if you did you would be associated with him and viewed as out ethics too. This is one of the true sadnesses of scientology. Even in his own group he was ostracized. How alone he must have felt.
  36. fitch2000 Member

He said: "When Jett got sick I felt out of my control. I felt helpless. I was hysterical. I went and had a session with my Scientology auditor and I was just bawling. I was able to release the emotion and get my wits
    together.

"I believe Scientology made me a better parent. L. Ron Hubbard's viewpoint on children was so beautiful because it's so simple and it's so respectful of children. It really acknowledges that they are our future and that they have to be taken care of in a very special way."

L. M. Presley-Scientology Has Nothing To Do With - Celebrities - Javno
  37. YAHRLY Member

WTF

you OG moralfags,and exes ,rant and flip out anytime ANYONE says anything contraty to anything a "critic" posts ANYWHERE
    WWP has become a bastion of bleeting sheep and circlejerking ( and not the fun kind) and woe be unto anyone who may disagree with an idea no matter how inane it maybe.

and FYI I think Herro is a sanctomonious pain in the ass, grow some skin you grab bag of fags.
  38. cubby Member

newfags can't not feed trolls
  39. afternon Member

Oh yes- Hubbard was such a great husband and father himself- divorces, affairs, abortions, wife beating, one son commits suicide and another revealed how Hubbard dosed him with speed until he babbled the inspiration for OT3...

How these celebs have managed to avoid the reality of the cult and how it treats ordinary $cilons is amazing...
  40. Anonymous Member

I never said it was right, I said it was (very VERY obviously) going to happen. And it did. So eat me.

And FYI I've never defended a critic.