Customize

Dallas Flash Raids starting up

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by DarkSpecterAnon, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dallas Flash Raids starting up

So on our Raid yesterday, we talked to a catholic man who was invited to the org because he got one of their books. After talking to us before and after his visit to the org, he probably won't be going back. However the real gem we got from him, we did pick up confirmation that Scifags of Dallas are continuing to run their tests at the Irving Mall. I will complete Reconnaissance at the mall, and post pictures etc. Considering how busy the malls are, we might be able to help raise plenty of awareness and prevention. (An Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure or for you non-americans, a milligram of prevention is worth a kilogram of cure)

Stay tuned....
  2. Re: Dallas Flash Raids starting up

Oh Snap!! Prelim OL investigation shows a store named Dianetics exists at the mall!!! Oh Snap! I guess they aren't to hard to find....

(214) -524-5300

Have fun with that....

Are you telling me they sell cookie CAEK next to Dianetics!?!? Something must be done!

Contact Regarding protest ability: TO DO!

Irving Police Department listing (At the mall location) (972)721-2441
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Dallas Flash Raids starting up

very good.
    Post pics of your recon if you can
  4. Re: Dallas Flash Raids starting up

Just completed Recon.... I've got Bad news and Good news.... I'll post back with the report.
  5. Anon998 Member

I'm gonna guess the bad news is no masks? =P
  6. Anonymous Member

I heard it was 33 in Dallas today... brrrr.... nice to be kicking back in 78 degree LA weather...
  7. Re: Dallas Flash Raids starting up

Right I apologize for the delay. Anyways here is the bad news:

After speaking to management at the Irving Mall, they do not allow protests of ANY KIND!!!! Even something as simple as handing out fliers to passerbys.... We could not stage anything like that inside there.

The Good news? Contrary to the initial OL research I did, Dianetics, is nothing more than a single little cart in the middle of the way. Turns out it is NOT a store.

SDC10900.jpg

Body Routing: Your doin it wrong!!!!

One Scilon dude on his phone most of the time I was fooling around at the Great American cookie place.

More advantages?

SDC10888.jpg

This mall is TINY! and on top of that... they have a lot of empty lots. This mall was defintiely not busy at ALL. (Example: that Red and Orange area on the lower floor were both unoccupied. And the Dillard's was closed)

Report: We are unable to organize protests outside the Scilon's Cart. That is illegal. (Compounded by the fact Irving Police have a lot in the mall) Recommend Non-Engage here. Losses are minimal because this mall is tiny, going out of business anyways... and there were no Stress tests administered in my sample time there. I have yet to try the phone number though, so crank-call enturbulation tech might not be out of the question.
  8. Re: Dallas Flash Raids starting up

on a side note: Cookie Caek Anyone??

SDC10896.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. Re: Dallas Flash Raids starting up

Thanks for the info on the scrapper site... that makes me feel better. I had no CLUE what it was... and the fact that predominately there was oss didn't make me feel better. Alright... False Alarm.

By the way, dunno if it's the same anonymous... yeah I agree with him... I've seen more Scilon commercials... I'll have to possibly try getting more flash raids outside the org going.
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  13. Anonymous Member

Informational poons to mall management have been effective in shutting down some of these dianetics kiosks in the past particularly when children have been seen targeted by the body routers.
  14. Re: Dallas Flash Raids starting up

might work except for a few things:

1. As you can see in the recon shot... Body routing isn't working.
    2. No public interest anyways in Dianetics
    3. The mall has bigger problems... like avoiding Bankruptcy
  15. amaX Member

Look at it this way, the cult is wasting a lot of money on a glorified hot dog cart in the middle of a failing mall where there's little to no chance of them even getting someone to take a stress test as a joke much less get anyone to buy their snake oil.
    Well done, DallasAnons!
  16. Re: Dallas Flash Raids starting up

Why thank you for the kind words... I will probably try to check it out again on a busier time. see whats the public like.

However... more to the point.... If I can I think I'll try a Flash Raid outside the org on New Years Eve.... see how many Scilons are committed to going to their org on that night.
  17. A Challenger Appears!!!!!! I was at the Dallas Stars Hockey Game... and a Scilon wearing an IAS coat gave me a small handout. This one was playing on people feeling low on energy and says they have "The only way to remove Toxins from the body" Pics coming later when I return to my base.
  18. That's awesome.

I wish we had a reliable means of finding out when and where they flier/promote to the public. It would be priceless to stand right there and counter their misinformation...
  19. We will just have to see if it's possible to flyer out there.... whether Scilons come out to play or not! If they aren't Flyering... perhaps we can simply educate the masses!
  20. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentin Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.