Customize

Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Lord Anonymous, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

We had a lot of fun out there today. We even had REAL handlers imported all the way from Austin. I found them amusing.

Over the course of the day, I'd guess we had about 15 people show up, but I don't remember for sure. We had a flag, and we even had cake.

More details, favorite moments, etc. Go.
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Congrads on getting your own handlers.

Dallas seems to be growing good job.
  3. stacycake2009 Member

Were they like mimes or were they out there DOing stuff using their OT powers?
  4. zebrafaced Member

Do want @ pictures/video?
  5. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

This was my first real protest. I've always been just off the field cheering form the bench. I had a ton of fun! It was really fun and I honestly didnt' expect anyone to still be there but I drug a few friends out there and we had a blasty blast. I had my first encounter with a scilon. CrAzY. It was nuts. I'm definitely trying to make the next one. LordAnon is quite the public speaker/debater, and Austinanon brings the freaking ruckus. I had fun with all you guys, and gal! I have the video of my first real encounter but I'm not uploading it right now here are just the pictures.
    LEGENDARY WIN.
    mwp72x.jpg
    2yy81uu.jpg
    2h3burc.jpg
    2i8chog.jpg
    2960o6g.jpg
    2cp5pba.jpg
    1kdbr.jpg
    20fxngz.jpg
    1z6sci9.jpg
    2dt2nhs.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. NoScope Member

This was by far the most epic of raids for Dalanon. I was the first one out there at around 10:00 and began enturbulating to the people setting up. I had forgoten my camara (facepalm) so I don't have pics, but they had a dinner party thing setting up in the back and I kept asking questions to the people going in and out of the back entrance. One guy even pulled the p-word on me.

Guy: Noone can hear you
    Me: Then why did you respond
    Guy: Why don't you take off your mask?
    Me: NO U!
    Guy: Stopping being a... PUSSY.
    Me: tisk tisk tisk.

After that Cathy came up and started talking to me when shawn and kevin showed up. At first she was handling us hard and trying to make us look like the bad guys. She wouldn't let us respond and kept inturupting me mid sentence. WELL i got kinda of TO so i finally brought up Xenu and threw her off her game. SHE EVEN ADMITTED IT WAS TRUE AND WAS CHURCH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Since she was off her game she tried to change the subject to grass or something but me and shawn jabbed her with a fist full of truth. We had some car traffic before they blocked off the street and then we had strech limos full of scis to show our signs to. Some golfers from the course across the street even came up to the gate and asked us questions. Another guy (who was mean spirited to me earlier and who was helping set up early so had to be a higher up) tried to pretend to be a newbie scilon with me, LA and i forget who was with us at that exact moment. He kept asking the same questions over and over and switching back and forth between the three of us quickly. He must have studied hard at learning how to run a conversation but sadly he failed anons test and we eventualy flustered him. LA brought a flag with which we saluted chanology and the spread of truth. Curtain tech was put up but the wind was messing with their sheets so they parked some trailers to block our view. I left around 1:30 with tex and am beggining to believe that I missed the better part of the protest. This was deffinitly a win for the dalanon.

sorry for the clusterfuck of unorganized sentences but im tired and my brain is working in spasms.

also, estimation of how many scilons showed up to the event anyone.
  7. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Turns out it really pisses off the scilons when you respond to their [repeated] questions with questions.
    "So... what is a cult, exactly?"
    "What's 2+2?"
    "What?"
    "What's 2+2?"
    "That doesn't have to do with what I ask--"
    "What's 2+2?" {repeat ad nauseam}

I did this for the guy who pretended to be a n00b. He later continued to talk to us as a handler, but he sucked at it. I had a lot of fun.
  8. Sammy Member

I'm so glad to have win in Dallas again. Like, real honest to goodness win. Good job guys.

By the way, I was followed home, or they attempted to follow me home... I managed to lose him. He wasn't subtle about it at all. It was a nice looking beige Cadillac with I think a tan soft top. I have the license plate # but I don't know if I can post it or not.
  9. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

"Xenu bless you!"

"Oh I love science fiction," said one handler, "whats that one thing on Star Trek called with the square head thing what"

"Oh dude! we knew you loved science fiction, like orson scott card's ender
    s game or dianetics."

lulz

"knock knock"
    "who's there?"
    "scientologys a cult"

"it's just a different religion"
    "it's a cult"
    "ok"
    "it's a cult!"
    "ok"
    then we got into a discussion about tax exempt status
    these handlers are freaking retardzans

they were agreeing with me
    OMGWTFBBQ

I didn't see any license plates missing off black tented window sedans though.

ALSO

i'm sorry sammy about the following =(

that one gray haired man stepped on my toes and while trying to take the PWND picture behind him, my avatar pic, he kept backing up, so i took a step back, and he'd like back up almost into me like looking for a fight

oh and a psychiatrist was jogging by and stopped and talking to us
    he was a badass major win for dallanon

"You guys are just being rude stop yelling at my building"
    ".... IT'S OKAY TO ASK QUESTIONS! "
    "You need to stop!"
    "I'll stop whenever these police officers will tell me to stop, otherwise I have the right to protest" -pwnage by lordanon
  10. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

I love "Enders Game" In fact its where my name comes from.
    Orson Scott Card Rocks.
  11. ryangiggs Member

Awesome raid.
    Great hats.

". . . I drug a few friends out there and we had a blasty blast." < yep
  12. newanon2009 Member

Im so glad to hear it turned out so great! I'm very bummed I couldn't make it -- couldn't get the car here in time for me to get there. :(

Love the pics! One of these days the economy will pick back up and I'll feel OK buying a new car for me to use all by my lonesome! lol Until then -- I keep writing the letters to my Senators and what not. I wanna RAID though!
  13. Anonypeg Member

Great job, guys. Loved your description of the handlers, plus the repeated "2+2" tech applied (which I believe is the "do birds fly" tech).
    Here's some nostalgia for you, to remind you of your other epic win:

WFAA News (Dallas, TX)

(From the February 2008 protest, new coverage).
  14. tex Member

What an experience...it really was an epic day. It was my first time getting "handled", and boy the scilons did not let me down. It was great meeting Lord Anonymous and everybody else for the first time. It sucks that NoScope and I both had to get out of there early, but it was still pretty cool while we were there.
  15. tex Member

Same thing kind of happened to me to. I got to my car and noticed a small black Chevy with dark tinted windows down the street just parked. As soon as I got in my car, the car started moving towards me. I drove down a culdasac and waited for them to pass and they did, but the just stopped again further down the street waiting for me to leave to culdasac. I just took off and got away, and didnt notice anyone else following me, but they probably got my plates.

No fair game policy my ass.
  16. A.Non Hubbard Member

OH NO SOME ORNERY LOOKING MIDDLEAGERS ARE STANDING CROSSARMED

HOW COULD YOU HANDLE THE SHEER OT OF THIS?
  17. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/v/YPtb_f3Z9pU&hl=en&fs=1

there's that SF speech made awesome we were talking about today but no one knew a bout.

i'm trying to get these videos up on youtube but this computer im using is being satan's ass cock. it's acting like it has thetans in it.

youtube.com/anonymoustomorrow

idk when itll be up though :/ i can only get one video of us walking down the street up on the computer right now im working on it

OTX level iii bitch
  18. Elbynonamous Member

You guys got handled?? We don't even get that!

I hope we get handled when our IDEAL CELEBRITY CENTER FIRST ON THE PLANET OMG opens.
  19. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

i had a great time
    Dallas anons you guys rock i have to make the trip up there again soon.
    im loading the videos right now and will post to night

also for every wants to come to Austin for the April 18th raid and you need a ride pm Lord Anonymous for more info

i still cant believe Cathy was talking,with us and those of guys where Full of Fail

IDEAL CELEBRITY CENTER Nashvegas on May 2nd im still trying to work something out so i can make it
  20. Daisy Member

I think you had an import. Is this the grey haired guy?

21. LocalSP Member

He doesn't sound like one of the most ethical people on the planet.
  22. Sammy Member

"Don't yell onto the property!"

Even the cops found that one amusing.
  23. NoScope Member

Holy crap it is him. He was even wearing the same stupid bluetooth. This event must have been bigger than we thought. Well, i guess its not ever day that they actualy get to move into one of the buildings they bought.

The cops were deffinitly on our side. When I first got there, I called the local pd and the captain met me on decker (he is the one in the black car). He told me he was sick of these people calling him and agrees with us even though he can't take sides. So the cops are now our trusted allies in Las Colinas. The golf course lady seemed to like us too (plus she was hot) so we have them outnumbered with friends.
  24. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Anyone with footage from yesterday is more than welcome to send it to me, and I'll edit and post it.
  25. coskilla Member

Great win guys, next time ask ur handler if they like fishdicks.
  26. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

We had a lot of imports yesterday. And yeah, that's the one who asked what a cult is, and the one who kept yelling at me that I was being rude. He was made of Fail.

It seemed like about every five minutes AustinAnon would point and say something like "Oh, she's from Austin," or "He's from Austin," or "Those guys are from Austin." I wish we'd had a little more varied support so we could laugh at the fact that everyone there was imported.
  27. tex Member

Yes she was.
  28. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

I have the other ones still uploading. Like the really long one with the John Allender is loading right now it should be done by a few hours.

These guys are jokes.
  29. Daisy Member

Just goes to show the small number of scilons in dallas. Why they sent Allender is beyond me, it's not like he has handled anons in Calif.
  30. FUCK Member

I like putting fish sticks in my mouth.
  31. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

He did seem a bit fresh to me. I mean, the best he could come up with was
    "Hey, quit yelling! You're being rude!"

And that, of course, is easy to counter. I mean, it goes anywhere from "So are you" to "If you don't like it, take it up with the cops" or "I'll yell until the cops tell me to stop." Much fun.
  32. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

i fucking new it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45xaWaCmd6w[/ame]
  33. coskilla Member

Oh fuck you can here david misscarage, fuq him
  34. coskilla Member

bull baiting doesnt work against anonymous, especially if ur drunk like the guy in 1st video
  35. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

this^^^^
  36. anonsparrow Member

Sorry for stupid question... but that was a recording of DM and not him live, right?
  37. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

im not sure but i heard him say that "Dallas in Texas is the First clean country"
    its at 2:45
  38. anonsparrow Member

I'm pretty sure it was a recording. I would have flown in for the weekend to get a peek at that douchebag.

Watching vid 3 now - awesome!! Ozzy FTW!
  39. coskilla Member

i think recording
  40. Anonynamefag Member

Lol, Davey's such a pussy that he has to use recordings instead of showing up in person.

SCARY ANON IS SCARY