Customize

Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Lord Anonymous, Apr 11, 2009.

1. LocalSP Member

re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

And of course no one thought to take her picture.
  2. mrfyde Member

Was the cheering on the recording they played or where there really that many people there ?

And what does that lady, Kathy(?) know about Lisa McPhearson? (she looks to young to have been around then)
  3. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

^fail

I didnt arrive to see her but I was the only one with a camera.
    I've already recruited way more people, including a gal so we're trying to get gals to help out!
  4. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Cathy is ot 5 she was in clearwater when the Lisa McPherson trust was a around
    she is a osa member
  5. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Settling down with my fishdicks (ok it's sushi) to watch the videos. :)

Wish I could have been there! :mad:

Update: Ok, what's with Kathy talking with her mouth full of chips? Eww. She doesn't seem to say anything effective or seem even irritated... like she's going thru the motions. She's bored... she should blow!

I hope I see her in Austin before I gypsy my way to Denver.
  6. tex Member

Are you from TX? If you are you should come out next time. It was a blast.
  7. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

anonymousgirl rocks she has been to Austin

8. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Actually, she's on my camera, but she asked not to be shown, so I have to edit that out. :(

Which one? :D
  9. tex Member

Nice.

Sorry I wasn't there to meet you Austin. I had work so I had to leave early. Lord Anon told me about the mega raid in Austin next weekend but I have to work again next weekend. I am looking forward to joining you in the summer sometime though.
  10. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

i wish i could of been there earlier next time for sure
  11. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

I got sunburned pretty bad, so anyone planning to make a day of protesting next week (or anytime for that matter), remember your sunscreen.

On an unrelated note, it's probably gonna be a few days before I start to get my videos posted, so sorry for the delay.
  12. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

OMFG

You had John Allender!

I hope you guys enjoyed having him around, I know that we all do in SJ/SF. His favorite word is "bigot", his favorite gesture is flipping the bird, and his favorite activity is coupling anons together. According to him, Daisy and I are having an affair behind her husbands' back (also a former Scilon and a kickass OG).

So the next time you see him at a raid, make sure you're holding somebody's hand and a camcorder, 'cause shit will be lulzy.
  13. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

again
    i fucking knew it
  14. tex Member

Yeah that guy was something else. Me, NoScope and Lord Anonymous were standing around him and when he saw my sign that said cult, he just kept asking what a cult was over and over and fucking over. Then he pretty randomly said he went to private catholic school as a child and seemed to feel sorry for me for not doing the same. Just a weird guy all around.
  15. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

I started the thread in planning for May. We need to get behind it now so we can kick some major ass in May. =) Saturday I have a full day and won't be able to make it at all, sirs and ladies.
    I definitely have a lot more people coming for next time. I'm stoked as tits its just they need to know when to start planning. I am so glad my first raid was VICTORY! =)

thanks everyone so much i had so much fun and the newbs i brought had way much fun and will spread the word and bring moar i mean im a raid newb but ive considered myself anonymous since march 08 but still
  16. NoScope Member

speaking of the golf course lady, how loud was that music and stereo system. It sounded realy loud on the camara. She had called me earlier in the day to say she recieved her first complaint about the noise level and that was just me yelling at the set up crew, so if that music was really loud then the scilons just pissed off the golf course and thats good for us.
  17. NoScope Member

I just realized that he was saying peoples names in the last vid. And they just got on to the camara guy for invading peoples space. Maybe we should beep those.
  18. i'mglib Member

Some of you Dallas Anons could make a Dudes of Anonymous calendar. I'd buy one :p

And yes I am married and old as dirt, but just sayin'.
  19. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

For now, Texas, yes. I'm going to try to make it to a protest in May in Austin but this month is out being as my car was totalled a while ago! grrrr.

In 6 weeks I'll be on my way to Denver and I'll be joining the Anon's there probably.

Vancouver is the final destination and I'm happy to see they have a lot of protests there too!:D
  20. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Guys with their shirts off in G.F. masks... calendar... mmmm. It could have significant Scientology raid/protesting days in it! (Lisa McPhereson, LRH Birthday, etc.) I'd buy that.

Can anyone say 'fundraiser'? The firefighters do it! :p
  21. TypingChimp Member

I'd be willing, but I doubt women are going to want to see hairy, flabby man boobs and a gut the size of an oil tanker. :p
  22. tex Member

Yeah, I am down but if it raises money and awareness for our cause then I am going to need a serious tan and a couple of solid months in the gym.
  23. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Count me in. I'm not the buffest guy around, but I'm still pretty slim. And chicks dig the hat.
  24. Damien Member

fantastic raid is fantastic
    great job anons!!!

luv to see tha scilons try to bullbait and talkin shi-
  25. Sammy Member

Oh! I forgot to mention that one person that passed by us and talked to us for a second had a Novis Mental Ability answer sheet in his hand. They said they were just there to check out the event and weren't Scientologists but they were rather defensive.

Now to finally go watch austinanon's vids.
  26. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

As I recall, that guy's eyes opened a little wider when he was told what Dianetics had to say about homosexuality. Or maybe I'm thinkin' of a different guy. This one was with a crotchety old woman that I think may have been his grandmother.
  27. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

That's the same guy, Lordanon. He sounded quite fruity. I have kin that is gay so I can understand how he feels. That was a smart move for Austin to pull the gay bash theme that Scifags love so much
  28. Anon-007 Member

The modern term for that is MILF, darling ;)
  29. Sammy Member

Yeah, that was the guy. I didn't hear the homosexuality bit cause I was too focused on the form he was holding in his hand.
  30. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Hopeful he went home and Googled Scientology and found the truth
  31. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Or maybe he's on here reading what could be construed as very rude things about himself.
  32. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

or maybe his buying ordering his g/f mask right now
  33. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Maybe he's already organizing a mass protest.

anonymous: protesters in disguise.
  34. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0KMgIXX12g[/ame]
  35. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

AT, why dignify those scumbags by posting that?
  36. Anonymous Member

What historian was LRH quoting that claimed that Christ was an implant from R-6?

The word Christ is GREEK ?
    Catholic Online - Jesus Christ

That is offensive to me as someone who used to be Catholic.

Also:
    The Catholics do not have a different bible they have the same bible that has a few more things in it.

I am writting Tom Newton about this guy ! All he does is misquote religions !
  37. anonymous1312 Member

Epic win Dallas Anons. Good to see you gave the imported scilons a warm welcome. :)
  38. Anonymous Member

Cocks I was wrong Christ means "Anointed" in Greek.

Jesus is hebrew for God Saves

So both the scilon and I should be reported to Tom Newton.
  39. oldbeardpdx Member

Here's some insider pictures of the Dallas "Idle Org" opening, smuggled out by an insider. Hopefully, I've mastered this photo sharing thing.

As a point of interest, CLO WUS ripped off the ED of Pasadena, Meri Vallerius while she was on training there. Happened a few weeks ago. They made Meri the ED of Dallas and there was no replacement for her of course. You can see her in the second photo down..she's standing with her hands in front of her on the right side of the stage. I guess to fill the posts at orgs, they just rip off other org's staff...the old personnel shell game.

Our favorite sociopathic midget is in the last photo.

Jeff AKA Fishdaddy

Dallas1.jpg

Dallas2.jpg

Dallas3.jpg
  40. mrfyde Member

I thought that was a lot of police and extra out of town handlers. The dwarf's presense explains why.