Customize

Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by NoScope, Mar 15, 2009.

1. NoScope Member

Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

Ok, I'll start with the 14th. My roommate and I made it out their at about 10:00 and starting setting up. Not much activity and no showed up (watch video for my annoyaunce, you know who you are) but Tex did manage to save the day with his appearance around 11:30. Not much happened other than that.

The 15th was a much more active day. My roomate and I made it about ten again and brought a cake. We set up and not long after Kevin and Shawnonymous showed up with more signs and markers. We proceeded with an epic day of interviews, foot traffic, honks, caek, celebrations, COPS (as in around nine the whole day and four at one time) and mean looks from the org. It was a great victory for the dalanon. Videos of both will be posted soon.

To Tex: can I send the footage to Lord Anonymous. It has your face and I can find a way to edit it if you don't want anyone else to know who you are.

100_0158.jpg
    100_0172.jpg
    100_0170.jpg
    100_0168.jpg
    100_0164.jpg
    100_0160.jpg
    100_0159.jpg
    100_0158.jpg
    100_0150.jpg
    100_0149.jpg
    100_0155.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    This is our answer to trespassing
    [IMG]
  2. tex Member

Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

You are more than welcome to send the footage to LA.
  3. mrfyde Member

4. Anonymous Member

pole tech is brilliant!
  5. Anon-007 Member

Well done!
  6. shawnonymous Member

Indeed. It was a damn good idea, Scope.
    Good times.
  7. exOT8Michael Member

8. shawnonymous Member

Outstanding edit, Michael.
    Scope, send this man some caek NAO :p
  9. Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

My response to the answer to trespassing.

10001482.jpg

By the way, is that the new flagpole, by any chance?
  10. Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

lol epic
  11. NoScope Member

No thats not a flag pole, its a boon that my roommate let us borrow. I also wanted to do the Church of FREE CAKE, but didn't think of it till we left. I will be leaving internet range for a couple of days but i asked Justin to send the uploaded videos to LA. I numbered them for the day they were taken and then a letter for the order.
  12. Gentlemen Member

I less than three extendible poll tech
  13. Anon1720 Member

Loved the boon pic..........mmmmmmm cake!
  14. tex Member

Looks like you guys had a much better second day.
  15. Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

Indeed, I can't wait to get my hands on that delicious caek... I mean, video. And thanks for the order tech, NoScope.
  16. Havok Member

That is freaking epic.
  17. Stutroup Member

HILARIOUS sign tech!

I hope passers by had a good laugh at it, too!
  18. ravenanon Member

lol pole tech FTW.

Of course any protest with a Dallas Cowboys Jacket in it will rock
  19. NoScope Member

Ok, now that I have more time I'll elaborate the events of the two days.

On the 14th, Justin and I made it there around 9:50 with sonic breakfast in hand (by the way, the sonic on Ferguson sucks so don't eat there). We set up and justin started filming while I held up my sign. A different off duty cop was there and he came up and talked to us about the rules. We made sure to get a pic of his license plate just in case.We had a few cars stop and talk to us, and we had some honks from passing cars. Every once and a while I do an update on vilm and complain about the absent anons, who explained why they were'nt there later. About an hour in the cop left from boredom and we were all alone. I also managed to get a couple of scilons to point and make angry gestures at me, I guess the way to happiness doesn't go through dallas. At about 11:30 Tex showed up with a sign and Justin and I celebrated. We stayed for another hour and Justin filmed mine and Tex's interviews. That was the end of Day 1.

On the 15th, Justin and I showed up around 9:30 and parked. We were sitting in the truck talking about his documentary when I realized I had to use the restroom. Since there was no where else to go, I went into the org a used theirs. I almost made it back out unscathed but as I left the drive way one of the members ran after me and gave me a scientology DVD. Yeah, like I don't have enough of those already. I went back to my truck, put on my mask, grabbed our stuff and went to the corner of the org. We began the same as the day before with noone there yet and me holding my sign. A little after ten we saw Shawnonymous and Kevin walking down the street towards us and once again we celebrated. They brought several signs, including the blank one used the epic trespass pic. We began holding our signs and enturbulatin when a cop showed up. We didn't think nothing of it cause whe are used to it but at one point he turned on his siren and lights. I walked down the street to talk to him and found out that he was not there because of the protest but because he was bored and wanted to stop somewhere. He had hit his siren by mistake. Later in the protest three girls parked in the org and began to walk towards us. A lady from the org tried to call them back but they came to us anyways. They said they had to do a school project over different cultures and asked us about scientology. We had a long chat with them and then they went into the org. After that we decided to have our B-Day party so we put on party hats and had cake. Shawn made a FREE CAKE sign and we tried to give some of our cake away. A few minutes later two cops showed up. They began talking and as they were another one shows up. They are all parked side by side blocking the street talking to each other. A few minutes later ANOTHER COP shows up and parks, gets out and starts talking to the other three. There was alot of police considering we only had three protestors there. Soon most they all left and left us alone again. We also had an old lady who lived near by come up and talk to us about our protest and how she agreed with us.....kinda. All in all it was a successful day. And the above events may not be in exact order but i'm doing this on memory so stfu.
  20. tazor Member

You used the ORG'S bathroom?? hahahahahaha! OMG! How the hell did you just walk in and use the john?
  21. Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

tazor, NoScope is just that awesome. No, really. For a dude who's recently namefagged by these same people, that's pretty ballsy. But he knows he doesn't need to fear. Why? Well, his location, for one thing! He's right behind you! Yeah, he's that awesome.
  22. NoScope Member

Balls of Brass, freshly polished.

Also, a Big Gulp form seven eleven helps.

P.S. I believe they call theirs the David.
  23. Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

Excellent.

I hate to say it, but we've moved a little off topic. Any ideas for April? Anybody going to Austin for the megaraid on the 28th?
  24. shawnonymous Member

I don't think I can attend the megarAID
    Kevin haz plans that day and wants to drag me along.
    Maybe a weekend in June perhaps?
  25. NoScope Member

Sorry but no. I work wkends and thats too far to go and be back for work.
  26. Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

Okay, once tex weighs in on it, I guess that topic will be pretty much done. Also, I was tired when I wrote my last post, so I actually thought I was in the planning thread for April. Sorry 'bout that.
  27. tex Member

Can't make it to the Austin megaraid because of school and work, unfortunately. Come late May and into the summer months I am much more flexible because I can ask for time off work in advance. Until then I am pretty much only available to Dallas raids.
  28. NoScope Member

Ok, heres one vid with more to came curtosy of LA.

29. tex Member

30. Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

Hm. I got the impression they were quite receptive, just confused.
  31. NoScope Member

They were high school student doing a project on different cultures. Why they picked scientology I have no idea. They pulled into the org parking lot and started walking towards us. I grabbed my camera after seeing them walking towards us and wish I would have caught the lady trying to get them into the org on film. She was waving at them to ignore us and go inside but they walked past her. After our chat they went into the org and came out two to three hours later. They were our only recipients of Free Cake.
  32. tex Member

I rewatched it and edited my comment. The girl in the middle just seems annoyed and their body language seemed hostile. Being a criminal justice major is probably just making me paranoid. Sigh, oh well.

Also, it seems weird that the org would let them in after talking to you guys and taking pictures with you. But as long as they didn't leave as scientologists, then thats really all that matters.
  33. NoScope Member

I don't thik they were scilons cause at some point they would have had to interupt us and fix our "flawd" thinking. They seemed slightly interested and laughed at some points so I'm assuming they were just innocent bystanders who were lucky enough to have us to talk to first before entering the org.
  34. tex Member

Sounds good. Just wish I could have been there for the second day.
  35. Anonymous Member

Did you see them come out ??
  36. tex Member

I was wondering the same thing, but NoScope posted that they came out a few hours later and enjoyed some free cake. I was wondering if they said anything interesting their experience when they came out? I am sure they were loaded up with free dvd's and pamphlets..
  37. Re: Dallas March 14-15 Post Game

Finally got the rest of the video done. Managed to keep it short this time, too. Enjoy!

Also, if it says it's unavailable, just refresh or go to the page to watch.