Customize

Dallas Post Game Show- November 27

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by DarkSpecterAnon, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Dallas Post Game Show- November 27

So we just wrapped up a raid today at Dallas. Not too much happened. Although it was my first Protest, I brought Cookies! We also got Dox dropped off by Scilons trying to convert us... Not that it did much. I'm going to upload pics and dox when I get the chance.
  2. Re: Dallas Post Game Show- November 27

SDC10861.jpg
    Quick made poster Tech!

SDC10862.jpg

SDC10858.jpg
    Oh the Handlers are out. Fortunately they can stay safely by their entrance.

SDC10859.jpg
    Unfortunately for them, their Org is built so our shouts echo in the open area.

SDC10863.jpg
    Help me out with the story of how we got the docs!
  3. ZeroC Member

Re: Dallas Post Game Show- November 27

Good work.
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

Irony:

* giving your cult propaganda to any random stranger --> it gets thrown away

* giving your cult propaganda to the anti-cult protesters outside --> they get excited and talk about it
  5. Re: Dallas Post Game Show- November 27

Interesting Point. There's a couple things in their catalogue they gave us that proves useful for asking questions, (which they never bothered answering). Still, useful literature in the event we meet public and can illustrate the contradictions.
  6. Re: Dallas Post Game Show- November 27

Good job Dallas! Glad you're still alive and kicking. Other cities in Texas wish they were as cool as you.
  7. Anonymous Member

You're all amazing!
    speech-recognition.gif
  8. conatus Member

Quincy!
    Hill Street Blues!
    DAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? No? Fine, I'll go get my walker. . . .
  9. Re: Dallas Post Game Show- November 27

lol there's a story to the dox drop but I don't know it cause the lady (i think it was a lady don't memer) Gave it to the other Anons before she left the Org.

Also we tried offering the Scilons to come and chat and we'd give them a cookie. Sadly this failed to generate any discussions. Cookie tech failed this time. Despite initial failure, we will continue to implement Cookie tech for 2 main reasons:
    1. Eventually someone should break and spend some time with us just for the cookie.
    2. No scifags eating cookies means more cookies for Anonymous!

Win-Win scenario!

Edit: Perhaps the cookies were SC's Suppressive Cookies. In that case, Anonymous will clear the planet one Suppressive Cookie at a time.
  10. BLiP Member

Good work - thanks Dallas.
  11. Anon998 Member

Great job guys. Sorry I couldn't be there but I'm glad you're there to hold the fort. Hope to see you at future protests. :)