Customize

dallas raid may 14 2011 postgame BUT I WANTED A CHARIZARD!

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by zudok, May 14, 2011.

1. zudok Member

You guys all missed it today. It consisted of me and a couple buddies but many lulz were had. We started with the usual and asking who does their taxes. One guys shirt read "koresh did it better" so we axed them their opinion of him. Got boring so we headed to the back and scared a little kid mid basketball throw (oops) there wasnt much traffic, no cops but security was patrolling. We came by chase bank and had a cigarette when we noticed ol camera man. Then i realized it looked bad that we have a camera on a playground where theres kids so we bailed amd while getting papparazzi told him meet is at the front in 5. They hid behind pillars like always so i decided to annoy him with such hit songs as billy jean, stayin alive, pokemon and others hahahahahaahah. This cyclist lol'ed. We bailed after they were being fags and talked to this lady fishing with her family WATCH OUT THERES A CULT AHEAD and she "couldnt hear me" after ten times so kept walking. At the first stop sign we noticed a white car sitting there for about 5 minutes and they turned toward us and mean mugged. Oh yah guess what? License plate said florida! Yay for friends lulz. Made it to the main road and had honk love and met someone that wanted to talk to us (not bad though, you know who you are). And that was about it. Pix and vids when i get off work
    • Like Like x 2
  2. zudok Member

on the main road after the fact:

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg.gif

IMAG0058.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  3. zudok Member

at the org:

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BLiP Member

Nice one Dallas.
  5. zudok Member

thox. it was pretty funny being only me and a couple buddies.
  6. Anon998 Member

Wow! I love the signs!
  7. Mantis Member

love the drink the koolaid one, we should have brought some to give them, but tell them its BYOP (bring your own poison)
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Zak McKracken Member

What was this one?
  9. zudok Member

Aww lame. Thats bullshit. It said honk if you think scientology is gay. Fuck photofaggotbucket.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Mantis Member

well i guess its considered hateful against TWO groups of people, so photo bucket took it down, now if you said "honk if panda's are cooler than scilons" then they would have left it up.
    plus, the sign was too long, maybe the anon gods are trying to speak to you through random photobucket violation of terms of use accusations.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. zudok Member

Fuck a photo bucket and a scilon and a god lol unholy threeway
  12. anonymous612 Member

ITT: Poor Dallas Anon cell. :(
  13. Anonymous Member

no

Actually: Cool. A Dallas Anon cell! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

keeping the pressure on in Dallas!
    eeeeeeeexceelent!
    nice job
  15. Yay for consistent raiding. Good job, guys. :D

Also, JMO, but it might not be the best idea to carry signs using "gay" as a pejorative. Obviously it's not illegal, and on the internet it usually isn't even controversial if used with people who understand net jargon and memes (e.g. "fag") but to the uninitiated it probably looks at best juvenile and at worst offensive or hateful. I'm all for the lulz and not taking ourselves too seriously, but at the same time we do raid for a reason, so we might as well not damage our own cause too much while we're at it. </$.02>
  16. zudok Member

That was just as gay. Lol jk we got lots of honks though; gay extremists are fagz and actual gays will tell you cuz they get it. But plus various actual other homoeroticism within scientology itself including closet accusations if you catch my drift. Oh well its done anyways. Waiting for july raid maybe some more people will actually be there. Props to mantis for being lonely right after we left.
    • Like Like x 1