Customize

Daniel Montalvo

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2010.

1. BLiP Member

Re: Daniel Montalvo – the latest

I wonder - does this mean Beghe is moving closer to Scientology or is Daniel loving further away from Scientology.

What ever - at least its outside the cult. That's gotta be better, right?
  2. LocalSP Member

Well that is great news. Just let them try to fuck with Beghe.

And to Jason, if you read this I would like to thank you for your help in this matter. Also I promise to see any movie that you are in and actually pay for it.
  3. Smurf Member

Olivia Newton-John's ex, Matt Lattanzi, is looking for a woman to share his makeshift tepee in Malibu Canyon.

Olivia Newton-John -> magazine articles ->
  4. Anonymous Member

If you watch the videos Mark Bunker made when he interviewed Jason, he made it very clear that it was a money-grubbing cult. Jason is not an Independent Scientologist re-writing LRH history like his friends Marty & Mike.

People, even ex-Scilons, can be friends without agreeing with each other philosophically.
  5. Anonymous Member

I swear so many anons that aren't paying attention and then get butt hurt about being thought to be osa tinfoil for being so out of touch with anything going on.
  6. Anonymous Member

Please edit your post and re-arrange the words into something meaningful.

If not, I'm telling JohnnyRUClear on you - he's baaaaaack, you know.
  7. Anonymous Member

on one of the Marty hate sites. they are doing just that
    posting documents on Jason's altercation with a process server and accusing him of being a bigot and a hater by associating him with Anonymous and Ursula Caberta. accusations of restraining a member who has blown from the cult from communicating with cult representatives. and also harboring a thief and a wife beater (Daniel M)

Yep ...calling Daniel a thief without due process and alleging him to be a wife beater..without the same. nice cult you got there.

keep in mind the flee bitten site is designed to misinform those trapped inside the cult, for psychological effect
  8. Anonymous Member

Me too!^^^

When I read the story of Daniel's disappearance and saw the photo of him with the mountains of Southern California, I figured that he was with Jason, and I was very happy for him.

I was with the anonymous protest in nyc when Jason walked to the front doors of the NYC org and was turned away and I know for a fact that the guy is the real deal. He don't afraid of anything, particularly cunts like DM.

And he has cool dogs and kids named Bix!
  9. BusinessBecky Member

Isn't DAing almost a form of auditing for the target, much in the same way reading about the abuses of Scientology on the World Wide Web is?
  10. Triumph Member

could be, but the person they are addressing would have to give a shit..and go read it to be effective..

the few that respond think its gospel.

...more likely its just Dirty Laundry...and childish "thumbing of the nose" at their intended targets.

I see they are claming they have personal knowledge that Tiziano Lugli is flagrant a Gold Digger. hmmm...culties telling tales out of school again...tisk tisk.. I guess we should quiz Kirstie Alley on that.
    (theres a couple of pics floating around of Kirstie Hanging all over Tiziano and drooling on him like hes a pork chop)

I believe Tiziano and Jamie welcomed Daniel into his home..after the sheriff released him...he has that act of kindness and reality to balance any silly Dead Agenting the cult throws at him...
  11. Re: Daniel Montalvo – the latest

i saw what you did there and i very much approve
    Sheriff Baca is dishonest
  12. Re: Daniel Montalvo – the latest

How do we set about finding Someone to stand against Sheriff Baca next election? Can Mark Bunker help?
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Someone noticed? Hmmm, must get my invisibility cloak checked....

Or... disconnect? ;-)
  14. Smurf Member

California politics has become so disheveled with the economy, high unemployment, high crime while laying off police personnel, Lee Baca is lucky that anyone would want to run against him in what would be a stressful & luckless job.

Baca has always been a celebrity & attention whore which is what drives him to be LA County Sheriff.
  15. Re: Daniel Montalvo – the latest

I don't for one minute believe accusations that Scientologists make against their enemies but if it were true what does it say about the Sea Org? Are there wife beaters in the Sea Org?
  16. AnonLover Member

bump... wondering if the charges against this kid got dropped and/or when does it go to court?
  17. Triumph Member

Cult Private Dicks sniffing around for info on Daniel Montalvo
    • Like Like x 4
  18. No, there are none, at least not until the day they leave the Sea-Org., instant career criminals.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. DeathHamster Member

LOL at PIs claiming not to know Marty & Mike.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. subgenius Member

PI's got guy to talk too much
  21. Smurf Member

Tiziano Lugli was visited by 2 P.I.s working for OSA-Legal and cult legal whore Vicki Podberesky at his West Hollywood home.Marty filmed the exchange while Mike Rinder sat on some steps taking pics on his cellphone. The P.I.s were trying to pressure Tiziano on providing info on Daniel and "missing computer parts". The P.I.s were Frank Salerno & Tom Spencer. Salerno mentions he works for cult legal whore Vicki Podberesky who is a high profile defense attorney in Los Angeles. She's also the attorney for Delphi Academy, Santa Monica, in the pending criminal case against Angry Gay Pope. Podberesky is currently representing reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman, the suspect in his wife's murder in Mexico...

http://features.rr.com/photo/06zjad90b29x5?q=Bruce Beresford (photo)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Vicki-Podberesky/707329430

Frank Salerno is the CEO of Salerno & Scully Investigations, Inc, in Encino (Lic. # 19447) & owner of Frank Salerno & Associates in Encino. (Lic. # 17953).
    • Like Like x 3
  22. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, I wouldn't have given them the time of day. Especially when that PI tried the "Hey, we're talking one on one here" as if he was still a police officer (I assume that he was at some point then got shitcanned), I would have slapped him down with "You haven't earned 'one on one'. Get lost!" Seriously, why do people think that CoS PIs deserve anything more than the contempt that they rate?
  23. I thought Scientologists were supposed to know how to communicate?

All that needed to be said was "Get the fuck out of here"
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Anonymous Member

hehheh. Yeah. note to world: Scientology isn't special, just thinks it is.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. RightOn Member

exactly!
    plus I do like what Marty said to the PI about Daniel not having his GED and being in for 19 years.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Smurf Member

What's that quote? "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?" I love Glibby. She's an absolute sweetheart. We don't always agree with each other & that's cool. Two Type A personalities at work. :-D
  28. She's great and seems really nice, but she's may have some residual tinfoil left over from a recent party hat. You are right Smurf; it falls under the jurisdiction of the Sheriff, not the LAPD. Commerce is its own incorporated section of the county and is not a part of the City of Los Angeles. As a result, Commerce leases the services from the County of Los Angeles including police and fire.
  29. Anonymous Member

smurf is a bitch...but we like bitches...
  30. subgenius Member

anything that happens under baca's control is suspicious (he's as corrupt as they come in all matters), and if it involves scientology, is presumptively in bad faith in light of his known activities.....not a coincidence.....this situation reeks of it, I'm not sure why even suggesting its suspicious is out of the question......its an entirely reasonable thing to consider....as is the possibility that slime ball scientology suck ass baca had nothing to do with the highly unusual handling of this....
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Smurf Member

And I like being a snarky bitch. Stand aside any of ya wimps. :-D
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Smurf Member

Suggesting corruption is not out of the question. Baca has been caught in the past using his office for personal gain and the city & county officials pretend like nothing has happened.. perhaps so not to draw attention to their own misdeeds. AGP implied that Baca WAS involved in Montalvo's arrest & failed to advise him of his Miranda (with no evidence to support his allegations). This has long been a habit of AGP who, evidently, believes it's OK to consistently lie & make things up if he thinks it's going to piss the cult off.

All I asked for over on OCMB is if you're going to post an allegation, back up with facts or at least a link to where that info is coming from. Isn't that the rule here?
    • Like Like x 5
  33. subgenius Member

just saying what i'm saying ......not commenting on whatever it is that agp alleges......glib only said it was suspicious......i think we agree on that....
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

PIs don't surf?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Glib also said that Montalvo should have been seen by the Police & not the Sheriffs Dept. When Smurf corrected her & provided her the link doxing this, she gor mad & responded with "No U" and insulted him. Smurf merely told her to re-read Marty's blog that had all the info relevent to Danny's arrest and much of her suspicions would have been answered.
  36. subgenius Member

We are reading the same thing differently. No interest in derailing the issue and thread.
    So we all agree that we hope Daniel's doing well and the cult pays for their actions, right?
    Bueller?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Smurf Member

Daniel is doing very well & lucky to be taken in by Jason Beghe & his family.
  38. subgenius Member

What a ride he's been on. From Sea Org to a warm, comfortable loving environment.
    There's no book, or movie that will be able to encompass all that has gone on in this movement.
    BTW do we know where the criminal case against him stands?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. OTBT Member

With all the crap going on inside scientology, it's nice and refreshing to hear good news like this.
    • Like Like x 2